Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Home Additions
Vaughan ON L6A 1T9
HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Vaughan  >  Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Reviews for Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Donna M. in Vaughan
Donna M. in Vaughan

Full Basement Renovation

We hired Mario Home Renovations Inc. to finish our basement. They were prompt and courteous. They worked quickly and always clean up the space every day before they left, even though we weren't using the space and they would be back to remake the mess the next day. If they came up against anything unforeseen during the day they didn't hesitate to contact us to ask our opinion, rather than deciding for themselves. They were also always happy to pause their work to answer any questions we had.
Thank you so much for the great job.

mrclark12
mrclark12

Bathroom Renovation

Mario was very professional and helpful. Our bathroom is exactly what we wanted and we enjoy our master bathroom every day! The pictures below show the beauty of Mario's work.

George V.
George V.
1 review Aurora, ON

Fireplace

Mario's Home Renovations and Additions Toronto - Exceeded my expectations, arrived on time and completed the work ahead of schedule. This contractor was very flexible and respected my wishes of what I wanted done. The work that needed to be completed was contained and did not interrupt the me, the team worked very efficiently. I am very pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them.

Thank you for your nice review!
Thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

Ramona  in Toronto
Ramona in Toronto

Basement

Thank you so much for the job you did renovating and doing the finishing touches in our basement.The finished product looks amazing -- actually better than I could have
imagined! Dealing with Mario and his crew was superb, responsive and always kept us informed every step of the way. Your trades people were expert, neat, prompt and courteous. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending your firm to anyone looking for a contractor. Mario was on time and very respectful of our budget and always coming with great ideas , I really love the accent wall with that venetian plaster you suggested ! Thank you again .

Thank you for your nice review and I hope we can work together on future project.
Mario & Team

Ritu and Sushant in Toronto
Ritu and Sushant in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

After reviewing numerous quotes from various contractors, we decided to go with Mario Home Renovation. His quote was really detail oriented in an excel format which we appreciated as we are new to home renovation.

His crew was always on time. If we called, he would pick up our call. If he had a miss call, he will call us back. We appreciated the constant communication.

We got 1 bathroom renovated. He also helped us install a door for our basement. We are going to hire him for the Master washroom Renovation.

Mario&Team

Peter Ciafaloni in Toronto
Peter Ciafaloni in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Mario and his team provided quality and dependable work for us. At the time, our family was going through many difficult situations. My wife was diagnosed with ALS, and my father passed away at the end of the renovation. His work was done with minimal interuption in our already tumultous lives. Mario was very sensitive to our situation. Today, almost 2 years later, the workmanship has endured the test of time. We have two small boys who are very "busy". Everything is still very good for us. Best of all, my wife was misdiagnosed and is still with us

Thanks Peter!Thats a great review. I'm so happy for you and your family and that your wife was misdiagnosed, that's great news. I'm sorry for the loss of your father and we tried to be really understanding about the situation while continuing the work. You were really strong during the whole situation.

Interior house renovation in Maple

Hi,
We just completed our home renovation and it turned out great. Mario installed marble heated floors in the kitchen powered by digital thermostat. We can control it remotely from our phones. Kitchen looks great with ceaserstone, new glass staircase, plank flooring, coffered ceilings. We raised the roof in master bedroom and installed custome closet with an island for jewelry storage. Overall, the project was a little stressful on the architectural front but came on budget and only 3 days late! We are very pleased and will use Mario again!

Thank you for your nice review!

More about Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Mario’s Home Renovation team is ready to undertake new home renovation projects, home additions, complete house remodelings, and custom builds in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. We specialize in high-end residential properties. We're a fully insured and licensed company, and whether it is a new kitchen you desire, a ...