Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Reviews for Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Alexandra in Richmond Hill, Ontario Cana
Alexandra in Richmond Hill, Ontario Cana

Basement build

Marius and his company made our basement beautiful few years ago, from a very dark dungeon with concrete floor and walls to the wonderful, properly lit space it is today. The transformation was significant and the basement is now the space we spend most of the time in. The project was done on time and any adjustment to the budget was discussed beforehand. Since then, we have not hesitated to hire Marius for any other jobs we may have had and we will continue to do so in the future. Thank you for being professional.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Master bathroom reno

Mario and his team completed a full master bath renovation and
a pleasure to deal with. He and his team ensured to keep the dust contained and cleaned up at the end of each day. The cost was fair in comparison to other quotes I obtained.

Morgan and Fred in Old Toronto
Morgan and Fred in Old Toronto

Powder Room Addition + Wall Removal

I am proud to say that I am a repeat customer of Mario's Home Renovations & Home Additions. The first renovation that Mario completed for my family was to completely gut and renovate our 100 year old house. So years later, when we decided to make additions to the house, it was an easy decision for us to call Mario and his team. Fortunately for us, Mario was available. This time, we wanted a small main floor powder room but space was limited. We also wanted to remove part of a wall in order to open up that limited space. The pictures that we have attached only tell a portion of the story. The powder room looks great and the wall removal is exactly what we had hoped for. The thing that I love about Mario is how honest, straight forward and hard working he is. Mario tells it as he sees it and I have learned to trust his experience. The thing about Mario that has always impressed me was his work ethic and dedication. It only took days for the people of Mario Home Renovations & Home Additions to successfully finish our renovation. This is in stark contrast to all of the horror stories about contractors taking forever or never even finishing projects. I trust Mario's experience so much that we have already started negotiating for his team to work on a second floor extension to our house. Hire him and you won't be disappointed.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom renovation

Bathroom Renovation
Mario Great person to work with. My experience with Mario was beyond my expectations. He did complete bathroom renovation for us. Everything was protected and cleaned daily. Mario and his team did a great job and are very professional. We absolutely love the results! I would highly recommend them. Thank you for a job well done. Love love love my new bathroom.

2 reviews King City, ON

Main Floor Renovation

I hire Mario and his team to do our main floor house renovation and I'm glad to recomend to everyone.
I hired Mario because I believed that Mario was the kind of guy that could get things done and he came through in extraordinary fashion.
Entire process it was little bit longer but everything else it was amazing.
Mario was on budget and on time and gave us such a beautiful house to enjoy for many years.
His team was punctual, professional and very clean.
I’m very grateful for the work done by Mario and his team, and wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again for future projects.
We'll be more than happy to refer Mario and his team for any home-improvement jobs.

Thank you !

Thank you for your nice review .We are very happy your pleased with our work.

Brigitte in Woodbridge
Brigitte in Woodbridge

HOME OFFICE & FIREPLACE WALL

I was very pleased with Mario’s work from start to finish! His team was punctual, professional and detailed and they worked hard to meet my tight deadline.
My projects included some work in our garage and a master bedroom fireplace wall that needed to be partially demolished and rebuilt as it hadn’t been properly clad by the builder for fireplace usage. Mario’s team rebuilt it using proper fire-rated materials and prepped it for the 3D wall tile installer.
In addition, he patched up and sanded 2 of my home office walls and a tv wall bulkhead that had been poorly worked on by a previous contractor.
I’m very grateful for the work done by Mario and his team, and wouldn’t hesitate to call him again for future projects.

Thanks Brigitte for your nice review.
We are very happy your pleased with our work.
It was a great pleasure working with you.
Making a costumer happy is my main goal.
Looking forward to your future projects

Kind regards
Mario & team

N HASHMI
N HASHMI

Bathroom Renovation, HardwoodFloor Replacement and Paint

After we took possession of a house in Aurora we decided to have a tub to shower conversion and the Master bathroom gutted before we moved in. We were so lucky to have Mario willing to meet with us right away and start the following Monday. As we saw how beautiful the bathrooms were becoming we decided to have him take care of replacing the hardwood and paint the house inside. Mario and his team were too fast as we needed to give him our decisions on tiles, paint and faucets shortly after starting. Our job was finished just before we moved and it was on budget and was simply amazing. Now we have an awesome house to enjoy for many years and should have no problem selling, should we ever decide.

Dear Hashmi
thank you for the opportunity to work at your home and demonstrate our stronger point FINISH PROJECT ON TIME !

rauljr in MAPLE
rauljr in MAPLE

Bathroom Renovation

I learned about Mario's Home Rennovation through a friend at work. When we called them for an appointment they visited the house within a day or too. The company took the time to understand what our goal was with the bathroom, our time frame, and our budget. Once we decided to hire the company. I would say that they work quickly and clean. I was always up to date on the status of the project. If they were any issues i was notified right away. I appreciated receiving a detailed invoice so I knew what each item cost.

Thanks Raul for your nice review .We are very happy your pleased with our work.

2 reviews King City, ON

Full Basement Renovation

We hired Mario Home Renovations Inc. to finish our basement. They were prompt and courteous. They worked quickly and always clean up the space every day before they left, even though we weren't using the space and they would be back to remake the mess the next day. If they came up against anything unforeseen during the day they didn't hesitate to contact us to ask our opinion, rather than deciding for themselves. They were also always happy to pause their work to answer any questions we had.
Thank you so much for the great job.

It's always great to hear that we have made someone very happy.
Very happy to have you as costumer and thank you for your review and your trust in our company .
Mario & Team

Mike
Mike

Bathroom Renovation

Mario was very professional and helpful. Our bathroom is exactly what we wanted and we enjoy our master bathroom every day! The pictures below show the beauty of Mario's work.

Thanks Marc for your nice review .We are very happy your pleased with our work.

More about Mario's Home Renovations & Additions Toronto

Mario’s Home Renovation team is ready to undertake new home renovation projects, home additions, complete house remodelings, and custom builds in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. We specialize in high-end residential properties. We're a fully insured and licensed company, and whether it is a new kitchen you desire, a ...
Looking for Home Additions pros in Vaughan?