Glass Doctor Of Kalispell

Kat from Kalispell
Kat from Kalispell
1 review Northridge Heights, MT

Replacement window

These folks may be good with auto glass, but if you get a broken window in your house - DON'T call them. One of my dogs broke a 45x63 in window in the front of my house. I called them and they sent out ***. He was very personable and removed the broken glass. He took measurements and I decided to go with a vinyl replacement. He told me it could take up to 2 weeks and they required a 50% deposit. He also said the storm window would be good enough for security. I put up a piece of plywood, since if she went through the window and knocked the storm window loose I felt the storm window wouldn't hold her in. This was the 10th of April. My husband stopped in the next day and paid the 50% deposit. This was April 11th. I hear nothing from them, so on the 28th I called to see what was up. The man who answered the phone said he would call *** and see what happened. At this point I told them I was not satisfied with their professionalism. I finally received a call back from *** on the 2nd of May, indicating he would be here on May 6th to install the window. He spent 2 1/2 hours installing the window, because he had ordered it 'tight'. He told me that in fact the window had not been ordered until my follow up call 2 1/2 weeks after paying the deposit.When he finished installing the window he left with clean up consisting of picking up the larges pieces, but leaving a mess on my floor. Overall I was left with a bad impression of their business practices. If you need a special order glass, Run, do not walk, away from this business.