City Chimney

HomeStars  >  Chimney Sweeps in Markham  >  City Chimney

Reviews for City Chimney

Aron in Toronto
Aron in Toronto

Chimney repair plus concrete work

City Chimney
MARKHAM
L3S3K3

Moe came to give us a quote. He was reasonably priced. We agreed to start the job the same day, as weather was sunny and dry. He fixed the cracked bricks around our chimneys parked and sealed the rest of the bricks. As he was on the roof I sled him to fix some of our gutters. He did this also. We are happy with the results and his expertise and honest advice. Thanks Moe

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Chimney repair, fireplace cleaning

Moe knocked on my door as he was in the area giving free estimates. He showed me where the damage was and was very knowledgeable about chimneys and fireplaces. He did the work in about 3 hours and I now have a working fireplace and repaired chimney - I would highly recommend him!

d ramadhar from Burlington
d ramadhar from Burlington

CHIMNEY CLEANOUT

The service was good. Chimney was cleaned out and worked good. I would recommend this company.
Price was reasonable and various payment option was available.
My roof was too high to climb up to inspect the chimney top. There was no hesitation with this contractor.

Looking for Chimney Sweeps pros in Markham?