Fireplaces
Toronto ON M3J2P1
Fireplaces
Summit Chimney Ltd.

Reviews for Summit Chimney Ltd.

Peter Philpot in Scarborough
Peter Philpot in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Chimney liner replacement

416 286 7350
Toronto
M3J2P1

My aluminum chimney liner failed in a heavy wind. Summit arrived within a couple of days and replaced the liner very quickly, and also corrected other venting issues. left me with a much better installation. Excellent workers, left job site very clean. Hire these guys!

Christine S in The Beach
Christine S in The Beach

Removing a large portion of rusty metal chimney

I was very concerned about a rusty-looking chimney which rose about 12 feet above my roof and was not secured properly. I contacted Ron at Summit on the recommendation of the company that sweeps our chimneys, and he came over within a day. He removed the offending rusty chimney with zero fuss (it was very high up and this concerned a few other companies). he was extremely helpful and pleasant and did a great job!

Cate on Draper Street
Cate on Draper Street

Assessment and then removal of my fireplace

My home insurance Company was not impressed by my 1970's Franklin stove.
I went to talk the problem over at Marsh's Stoves on Dundas West.
A very helpful lady there suggested I contact Ron Wickett at Summit Chimney.
He was at my house within 24 hrs and gave me his advice.
Unfortunately that meant the removal of my beloved stove.
Hey it had to be done and Ron was the man to do it.
I spent the weekend thinking about it, had a farewell fire and then Ron came back on the Monday and did the job.
I was very impressed by his knowledge and experience, plus the careful way he went about the work.
It was sad moment for me but made easier by the expert way it was handled.
I would recommend this company highly for any chimney or fireplace work that needs to be done.