CastinConcrete

Robb Miller in Vancouver
Robb Miller in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Concrete Floors

I had a negative experience with Chris froim Cast in Concrete. I engaged him to assist with my concrete floors after another contractor had messed up royally. Initially I found Chris to be attentive and considerate, with some good ideas, but unfortunately this did not persist to the end of the contract. Though there were some challenges to overcome in the job (ie. things that were not his fault), Chris' final product was shoddy (ie. some pretty major things that were his fault). His poor workmanship resulted in some irreparable damage that I will need to cover with hardwood, or some other facade. (Unfortunate, b/c i love concrete!). In the end, Chris did not deliver, and when apprised of my dissatisfaction he bulldozed his way out, leaving me with an unsatisfactory floor that I will need to cover up somehow. I hope your experience with flooring contractors is better than mine!