Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
Decks
Desert Sun Patios Ltd.

Reviews for Desert Sun Patios Ltd.

Bailey in Calgary
Bailey in Calgary

Awning Replacement

We had our deck awning replaced due to an insurance hail claim. Everyone at Desert Sun Patios was a pleasure to deal with. The awning covers our back deck and does an amazing job in the summer and the winter. They came up with creative solutions to meet our customized deck.

Madhu in Calgary
Madhu in Calgary

Sunroom

We interviewed different Sunroom companies in Calgary and Bob was the most responsive and suggested the right solution for Sunroom on our deck and underneath the deck. The quality of work is very good and the quote was comparable to other companies. Mardy and Doug did a wonderful job. The job was completed in time for Spring and we really enjoy the Sunroom which has become the most used room in the house.

Doreen
Doreen

deck roof

Great company, Bob who did estimate explained everything.
Mary and Doug who did the work did great work and explained what they were doing. When done everything was put back and cleaned everything up

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the kind words! Feel free to give us a call if you need anything in the future!!

Candis from Calgary
Candis from Calgary

Sun Room

The deck off our master bedroom was rotting and needed to be replaced. I had a couple of sunroom companies come to take a look and give me a quote. It was obvious from the beginning that Desert Sun cared about customer service. Everyone - Blake, Bob, Mike, office staff - was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and caring. Mike, the installer, kept working despite the cold weather and at all times during, as well as after installation the site was left clean. The company installing the flooring after completion of sunroom had questions I couldn't answer. When I asked Blake his response was give me their number I'll talk to them. The company installing blinds had questions - when I asked Bob he said - I'll talk to them. Desert Sun is an excellent company - I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review and we appreciate all of your kind words. Feel free to call us in the future!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Sunroof over back deck

Wonderful customer service. Can't say enough about how great this company is - the installer Don was very knowledgable and left our yard spotless when he was finished. We enjoy our deck so much more - bbqing in the winter is a lot easier and we can hardly wait for summer!

Thank you for your review of Desert Sun Patios, we appreciate the kind words and hope that you have enjoyed your Patio Cover through all the seasons! Feel free to give us a call in the future if you need anything.
-Desert Sun Patios Team

Alnoor from Calgary
Alnoor from Calgary

Outdoor Patio cover.

During the initial planning stages I like any customer was skeptical about the final results. I am pleased to say that those fears were soon put to bed when Mike the installer came and did a fabulous job of installing my Patio cover, not only did he keep me informed about the decisions he made, which most tradesmen won't, but also took the time to do build what I had envisioned and a fantastic job which shows A1!
He left the area clean and was very accommodating.
As a very fussy customer I commend Bob Whiteside and Mike for the job well done.

Hi Alnoor, Thank you so very much for your kind words about our team! It is always great to hear such positive things about or staff, feel free to give us a call in the future if you need anything.

Sherri from Calgary
Sherri from Calgary

Screened Room

Desert Sun added a beautiful three sided screened in patio attached to my house with the remainder of the deck done in composite board with a 6 foot rain wall privacy screen and railing. I had an excellent overall experience with Desert Sun. Blake was my sales rep and he was the reason I booked with them. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. The price was about what I expected. They started and finished on time and my room is AWESOME. I wanted to say a special thank you for my one man crew Don because he was tremendous. I was impressed he was able to get everything plum and square by himself. He also took the time to go over his progress for the day without making me feel I was in the way. I would totally recommend this company.

I have one small criticism and the reason they didn't get 10 stars is because they are sometimes tardy in getting back to you after the job was completed. If you are willing to make a couple of calls to get your answers then it is no big deal.

And I want to say one more time. I love my new screened porch and deck. Job well done!

Hi Sherri,
Thank you for your amazing review and all of your kind words about our Sales Rep Blake along with our installer Don. We are glad to hear your overall experience was great! Thank you for your honesty and it is always good to know what the areas are that need improvement.
Feel free to give us a call in the future if you need any assistance with anything!

David and Corrie  from Calgary
David and Corrie from Calgary

Screen Room

Assisted Review

Our overall experience with Desert Sun Patios was very good! The service and quality of product was excellent. We appreciated Marty's attention to detail, cost was competitive and communication was positive!
Would you recommend Desert Sun Patios Ltd? Yes

Thank you for your review on Desert Sun Patios!! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your Screen Room and that your overall experience was good. Feel free to let us know if the future if you need anything!

Cheryl Bolton from Calgary
Cheryl Bolton from Calgary

Deck roof

We are in the process of adding a large roof cover with skylights over our deck and hot tub. The customer service from Blake and crew has been great so far.

Hi Cheryl,
I hope everything went well with construction and that you are happy with the finished product. We appreciate you taking the time to review Desert Sun Patios.
Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Van Camp  from Calgary
Van Camp from Calgary

W-Pan Patio Cover

Assisted Review

Sales Representative- High, Front Desk- High, Management- High, Installation- High, Store Appearance- High, Product Selection- High, product Quality- High, Knowledgeable- High, Advertising- High.

Would you recommend Desert Sun Patios LTD- Yes

Thank you very much for approving your review on HomeStars. Here at Desert Sun Patios our customer satisfaction is our priority and we are always happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Feel free to contact us anytime at 403-692-0820.
Thank you again and we appreciate your business.
Sincerely,
The Desert Sun Patios Ltd Team

More about Desert Sun Patios Ltd.

SUNROOMS, SCREEN ROOMS, PATIO COVERS & PERGOLA'S

Calgary's BEST choice for Quality Deck Covers and Enclosures: Sunrooms, Patio Covers, Screen Rooms, Pergolas

Patio Covers, Lexan Skylight, Highly Durable, Screen Room, Solar Screens, U.V. Screens, Sunroom, Three Season and ALL Season Sunroom,