Kalsi Aluminum Products Mfg. Ltd

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Surrey  >  Kalsi Aluminum Products Mfg. Ltd

Reviews for Kalsi Aluminum Products Mfg. Ltd

1 review Vancouver, BC

DO NOT RECOMMEND

mediocre work, never show up on time, poor work ethics. did my front aluminum fence but didn't bolt it down. they were sub contracted by another fence builder I used that was great

they tried to contact Kalsi Aluminum several times to come finish the job but never replied. my fence is not bolted to the ground. you can literally lift it with one hand.

I have to get someone else to come finish their job

DO NOT RECOMMEND

John McQuade in Delta
John McQuade in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

New Canopy

I have a patio that has been open to the elements for over 25 years,we decided to install a new canopy.I contacted Kalsi and had the canopy installed ,the work was done fast and efficiently. The canopy gives us the shelter that we were looking for. We wish we had done it sooner

More about Kalsi Aluminum Products Mfg. Ltd

Kalsi Aluminum provides custom fabricated and installed aluminum fencing, gates, deck railings, glass railing, sunrooms, awning, patios and water wall.