Crown Mountain Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North Vancouver  >  Crown Mountain Movers

Reviews for Crown Mountain Movers

Robert
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We went with Crown Mountain based on recommendations from family and they didn't disappoint. Rates were the most competitive I saw - but price notwithstanding the skills and attention to detail were top notch. It's important to have movers that know what they are doing and are efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or book with them again.

Sonal from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Wow Fraser and his team were so efficient and professional. They packed up and moved all the furniture from my house while my baby was napping, that's how quiet and courteous they were! All our furniture was transported safely and in one piece from burnaby to north vancouver, I would definitely recommend Fraser and his team!! Thanks Fraser!!

Summer from South Surrey
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fraser and his crew moved our family of 5 (and a half) from a rental house in Blueridge to a new house in Deep Cove. Not only did they do an amazing job with the actual move, they also packed everything up - and unpacked it at the new house! All within two days. It was absolutely incredible. Their work was efficient, effective and thorough. The team was respectful of our belongings and very courteous. I would highly recommend their services!

ORV
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

Frazer was the best mover I have even seen. He was fast, friendly and his attention to detail was superb. He shrink wrapped our furniture for protection. He wore pull on booties while walking in our home. I was amazed at how well everything went. I would highly recommend him.

Robyn C. from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

This was my first move as a "non-student" (i.e., first move with a full suite full of furniture, going in and out of awkward spaces), so I was expecting it to be a tough day. However, Fraser and Crown Mountain Movers made it a stress free day! They arrived 10 minutes early, moved me out of my apartment in 1 hour, and had me all moved in another hour! Very fast, careful, and very reasonable prices too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Dan from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Crown Mountain Movers did an excellent job with our move. They were on time, courteous, took proper care, and were very efficient. I would use them again and highly recommend them for your moving needs!

Vanessa  from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Fraser and his partner were right on time, professional, and efficient with our move. Both my husband and I were so impressed and thankful that our moving day was made easy by our choice in moving company. We would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Jennifer Gaze from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fraser and the two guys working with him were stellar on the day we moved. They arrived on time, took care with our things and were very aware of not bumping walls etc when moving things either out or in to our new home. They worked very hard and were done in record time. We would recommend them to anyone.

Ric Hyslop from Errington
1 review Lynn Valley, BC

I recently helped a friend move to Sechelt from North Vancouver and he had employed Crown Mountain Movers. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism shown plus the obvious expertise of Fraser. I cannot attest to the price charged as it was not my move, but I was also impressed with his punctuality and flexibility. I would have no qualms whatsoever in recommending this company to any friends and/or family.

Mike from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I trust Crown Mountain Movers to move my valuable historical keyboards. Excellent service, with great care and pride in their work. The price is return and depends on the instrument.

More about Crown Mountain Movers

Hello, Fraser here at Crown Mountain Movers. Thanks for taking the time to read our reviews and considering our services. My goal is to find the most affordable, safest, solutions for all of your moving needs. Crown Mountain Movers provides a reliable and professional moving service that Homeowners can depend ...