Crown Mountain Movers

SCGMS in
SCGMS in
1 review Lions Bay, BC

Conference moving

This amazing company transported all the equipment and paraphernalia for our retreat & conference to and from the venue. They did with great respect for the objects, some deemed 'sacred'. Hard working, patient, good humoured (we needed this after a week long conference) and working beyond their commitment. We cannot praise then enough. Recommending them does not seem to do our feelings justice. They will always get the booking for this annual job.

Robert
Robert
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Moving

We went with Crown Mountain based on recommendations from family and they didn't disappoint. Rates were the most competitive I saw - but price notwithstanding the skills and attention to detail were top notch. It's important to have movers that know what they are doing and are efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or book with them again.

Sonal from Burnaby
Sonal from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Moved house

Wow Fraser and his team were so efficient and professional. They packed up and moved all the furniture from my house while my baby was napping, that's how quiet and courteous they were! All our furniture was transported safely and in one piece from burnaby to north vancouver, I would definitely recommend Fraser and his team!! Thanks Fraser!!

Summer from South Surrey
Summer from South Surrey
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Move in North Van

Fraser and his crew moved our family of 5 (and a half) from a rental house in Blueridge to a new house in Deep Cove. Not only did they do an amazing job with the actual move, they also packed everything up - and unpacked it at the new house! All within two days. It was absolutely incredible. Their work was efficient, effective and thorough. The team was respectful of our belongings and very courteous. I would highly recommend their services!

ORV
ORV
5 reviews Port Moody, BC

residential Move

Frazer was the best mover I have even seen. He was fast, friendly and his attention to detail was superb. He shrink wrapped our furniture for protection. He wore pull on booties while walking in our home. I was amazed at how well everything went. I would highly recommend him.

Robyn C. from Vancouver
Robyn C. from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Apartment Move

This was my first move as a "non-student" (i.e., first move with a full suite full of furniture, going in and out of awkward spaces), so I was expecting it to be a tough day. However, Fraser and Crown Mountain Movers made it a stress free day! They arrived 10 minutes early, moved me out of my apartment in 1 hour, and had me all moved in another hour! Very fast, careful, and very reasonable prices too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Dan from North Vancouver
Dan from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Move

Crown Mountain Movers did an excellent job with our move. They were on time, courteous, took proper care, and were very efficient. I would use them again and highly recommend them for your moving needs!

Vanessa  from Vancouver
Vanessa from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Moving house within North Vancouver

Fraser and his partner were right on time, professional, and efficient with our move. Both my husband and I were so impressed and thankful that our moving day was made easy by our choice in moving company. We would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Jennifer Gaze from Vancouver
Jennifer Gaze from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving Day

Fraser and the two guys working with him were stellar on the day we moved. They arrived on time, took care with our things and were very aware of not bumping walls etc when moving things either out or in to our new home. They worked very hard and were done in record time. We would recommend them to anyone.

Ric Hyslop from Errington
Ric Hyslop from Errington
1 review Lynn Valley, BC

apartment move

I recently helped a friend move to Sechelt from North Vancouver and he had employed Crown Mountain Movers. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism shown plus the obvious expertise of Fraser. I cannot attest to the price charged as it was not my move, but I was also impressed with his punctuality and flexibility. I would have no qualms whatsoever in recommending this company to any friends and/or family.

More about Crown Mountain Movers

Hello, Fraser here at Crown Mountain Movers. Thanks for taking the time to read our reviews and considering our services. My goal is to find the most affordable, safest, solutions for all of your moving needs. Crown Mountain Movers provides a reliable and professional moving service that Homeowners can depend ...