WiseBuy Home

Appliance Retailers
BURLINGTON ON L7P4M8

Reviews for WiseBuy Home

James from Mississauga

i purchased whirlpool GAS stove, since day one there was a sound in top panel, when initially i asked to fixed it they said its normal, i have checked with other places and found there shouldn't be any sound.
i open a service ticket again and it have been told we order the part but its been over 45 days no updates and no one showed up. Usually it take 15-20 working days to get a part from whirlpool max.
so there is something fishy, now I have left over 10 messages for them , and no one returning to calls, it looks they are not serious to address warranty.
As soon as their sales are increasing there service quality is coming down , and this is worst experience I have; I would not recommend this to anyone from now on, if it didn’t fixed in next 15 days.

Julie Osborne from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

I purchased a Maytag Double Oven and a Fridge with water and ice. I have called Wisebuy repeatedly for service since they offered a one year warranty on appliances. Apparently they do not honor it as no one returns my calls EVER!! I've been calling them for a few months now and once I spoke to someone who said they would order a part and call me when it came in. That was the last I heard from them. So now I have a double oven that the light won't shut off on, the top oven doesn't work and the ice maker in the fridge will not keep the ice frozen. Water leaks out every day. I would have been better off to buy the appliances at a reputable place. Wisebuy does not honor their warranty or care about their customers. I won't buy anything there again and neither will my friends or family due to my bad experience.

Marnie from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I bought a whirlpool fridge from Wisebuy in Mississauga and it was delivered not working. We discovered this after waiting 2 days for it to get cold and it didnt. We are now waiting for the Whirlpool repairman and have had no fridge for 2 weeks. The service from Whirlpool is terrible. The warranty is a joke. I would have been better paying for the repair out of pocket rather than throwing out a fridge full of groceries and eating takeout for 2 weeks. Try to get them on the phone and wait on hold for 30 minutes...this is a good example of what they consider service.

RSA in Burlington
3 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

The store staff, especially Sandy are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I bought a Whirlpool french door fridge that Lowe's sell for about half the price. If you are looking for a deal, check them out.