Colour Theory

Review for Colour Theory

Ellie in Aurora
Ellie in Aurora
11 reviews East York, ON

Choosing paint colours for interior and exterior of house

I have used Sylvia’s services twice now and both times I was blown away with the end result. I couldn’t afford to completely renovate my home but Sylvia was able to transform it with colour and made it seem like the entire house was renovated. She literally pulled together what i did have in the house and considering the lighting, the space etc. was able to make the house look amazing. Three years later I still love the colours. When I went to paint the outside of my house I found myself paralyzed with indecision and unable to find the right ‘beige’. I called in Sylvia who was able to pull together the house with colour adding to the curb appeal and ultimately to value of our home. When we able to sell the house in under a week! If you are going to take the time and effort to paint your place i would seriously consider using Sylvia to help pick your colours. You will not regret it. I consider using Sylvia a good investment in time and money.