J.M.T.C Roofing & Contracting

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Peterborough  >  J.M.T.C Roofing & Contracting

Reviews for J.M.T.C Roofing & Contracting

Diane West in Peterborough
1 review PETERBOROUGH, ON

It happened to me too. I contracted them to do the work, paid half the cost. and no work was ever on. He took my money and ran away. PLEASE, DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.

Jeff Timms in Eldorado
1 review FRANKFORD, ON

We signed the contract for a re roof on one of my houses for $5900,on May 15th/2011, then He took the $2900 deposit and ran, disapeared, gone! Please call me first!
6138851293 reward?
Jeff Timms

More about J.M.T.C Roofing & Contracting

WE are a Famil run business For 15 years we have been doing this and Satisfying many customers in and around Peterborough so please give us a call aytime . we do Emergenc calls we also now do Roof Inspections Did u just get a Roof done and want to ...