StarTech Stucco

Reviews for StarTech Stucco

Tracy from Toronto
Tracy from Toronto

Exterior renovation

We are so pleased about how our 40 years old house turned out after Sean and his team putting stucco and stone on. Sean is very patient and professional, they also pay attentions on details that make them better than others. Thanks Sean!

Cheryl Coghlan from Toronto
Cheryl Coghlan from Toronto

Stucco

Let's start by saying that Sean and his team at Star Tech are amongst the most professional contractors I have ever had the good fortune of hiring. I interviewed and received quotes from 5 different companies. Sean's quote was hands down the most comprehensive and based on my pre-quote research, Sean was committing, in a written quote, to completing all the steps recommended for a good quality stucco installation. All the other quotes omitted key steps. I had wanted to get the stucco completed in the fall of 2013 but Sean was fully booked. I waited for Sean and his team to complete the job in the spring of 2014. I can only say that I made the right decision. Sean committed to a date and started on time. Sean committed to his work and when he was faced with challenges because my home is 100 + years old, he overcame them. The job was exceptionally well done. After Sean was finished, we had a few other trades working on different jobs on the outside of the house and a small section of the new stucco was damaged. Sean quickly came and fixed it. He fixed it so well that you would never know it happened. Fantastic. I would enthusiastically recommend Sean and Star Tech to ANYONE who wants stucco work done. Thanks Sean.

Ally
Ally
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Stucco/Cultured Stone Application

I cannot tell you how pleased we are with Star Tech's stucco and stone application! Our rundown house has been transformed into a modern and sleek home. We met Sean over 2 years ago and he was extremely patient as we gathered quotes and figured out what we wanted to do with our exterior (originally, we were leaning towards vinyl siding given the large square footage of our home). Sean has a keen eye for design and assembled a team of perfectionists who went the extra mile for us. We have had several bad experiences with contractors in the past (e.g. not adhering to commitments, showing up late, arguing over requirements) but Sean exceeded all of our expectations – especially since he’s not a ‘sales’ guy, he is up on the scaffolding with the rest of the team. Not only is he on time, he’s actually early and everyone on the team showed up as scheduled. It was a pleasure working with the Star Tech team. I would give them 100+ if the ratings went that high.

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Stucco

Sean and his team are great. Job was completed fast and perfect. They are true professionals. I have had many complements and many requests for business cards. Beyond our expectation. I got several quotes. Not the cheapest, but I wanted to hire Sean before I even got all my quotes in. Loved having the team around. You get what you pay for and I feel that we really got an incredible job well done. Thanks to your team for making the outside of the house finally feel like the inside of the house. You are top contractors and you deserve a good review. Our hopes are that other appreciate your craftsmanship in the future. Cheers and thank you. We LOVE our house, driving in each day brings us a smile, we also love all those that drive by slowly and secretly enjoy what has been created by Startech! Changing the outside of these basic brick houses one house at a time.

david from Etobicoke
david from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stucco exterior

We had a second story addition turn into a full scale reno, and the exterior was one area we were very anxious with. Sean and his crew took the time to go through the many choices of styles, colours and design elements. We thought we had made the right choices but when it came down to it Sean's experience and his design sense made our house look better than we could have imagined it. They were very dilligent, professional and the nicest guys you will ever work with.

thanks

jason in Toronto
jason in Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Stucco & Stone Veneer Siding

A few years ago I hired Sean and his crew to do the stucco siding on a new second story addition on my home. This summer I was finally able to redo the exterior on the main floor with both stucco and stone veneer siding. I was so happy with their previous work and reasonable pricing, that I did not even consider looking for another contractor to do the work.

Star Tech is not only an extermely experienced and professional stucco company, they also were as equally competent in the installation of a large area of stone veneer around my main floor garage and bay window surround. As always, Sean is one of those rare contractors that returns calls, attends the job site when promised, sticks to the budget, has an attention to detail and is very pleasent to deal with. As is the whole crew.

I would not hesistate in recommending Star Tech to anyone.

Mike - Quartz Countertops
Mike - Quartz Countertops
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Stucco Service

Sean and his crew are honest, hard working, creative and meticulous. If a quality finish and fair price are what you are looking for Star Tech Stucco is the right company for you.

Susan porter from Salem
Susan porter from Salem
1 review Salem, NH

Remove siding and replace entire house with stucco

Sean was fantastic, did what he said he would do, made some great colour recommendations, and his crew were wonderful! Working through the hottest week of the summer to get it done! I highly recommend him and would be happy to show off my wonderful house! We had siding by the builder, our house now looks a thousand times better! Job we'll done! Looks wonderful! Envy of the neighbourhood!

Yvonne B. in Toronto
Yvonne B. in Toronto

Stucco 75% of house

Sean, my house looks beautiful. Thank you for taking your time explaining all the details of the job and having so much patience with all my questions. I've done a lot of renovations but nothing quite like this. You and your guys were hardworking, always professional, tidy and careful. And your roofer and soffit/fascia contacts were wonderful. I will recommend all of you to my friends and neighbors.

Tabitha from Mississauga
Tabitha from Mississauga

Stucco

We are renovating the entire exterior of our home, starting with stucco. Sean from Star Tech Stucco couldn't have been nicer, more patient or knowledgeable when answering all of our endless questions. Along with giving honest & useful advice (before, during & after), he also made recommendations as to others to use for our project.
During the final steps when the last stroke of his crews brush came a very heavy rain ,t he next morning Sean arrived @ 6:00 from his flooded backyard & basement to check on our home!!!
Sean & all his crew are friendly, clean & take great pride in the work they do & it shows within the fine details of our home. We cannot thank them enough. We have had many compliments from the people who live, drive & walk on our street.

More about StarTech Stucco

StarTech Stucco is a reliable certified installer of synthetic stucco systems providing services to both commercial and residential clients in Toronto and the GTA.

StarTech uses the most advanced and thermally efficient stucco wall systems to save you money while at the same time beautifying the look of your home.