Can-Cro Installations Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
341 Queensville Sideroad East Holland Landing ON L9N0E9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Holland Landing  >  Can-Cro Installations Inc.

Reviews for Can-Cro Installations Inc.

Harrison5050 in East Gwillimbury
Harrison5050 in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Overall facelift on the exterior of our house

My husand and I recently had Can-Cro remove all the old aluminum, soffit, facia and eavestrough from our 39 year old home in Newmarket. They replaced everything with the latest in vinyl and insulated the upper area.
We were thrilled with everyone we dealt with starting with Derrick who is their sales rep. He was most polite and knowledgable on the product. The crew that installed (Greg and the young lads) were first rate in attending to all the fine details!! Dave completed the eavestrough which completes the finish. We are thrilled with the overall job. Thank you Can Cro. Melissa and Mario were also first rate to deal with.

1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Not satisfied

I would not recommend this company. The material they use starts to bend after a few months. I have been calling them for 2 years about this and they refuse to do anything. They say they will call back and come out but never do. Once you have paid in full you will never see them again. I do not recommend these amateurs.

rdshaw in Barrie
rdshaw in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

siding and eavestroughing

We had the siding and eavestroughing replaced on our mid-sized bungalow. We went with a board and batten style vinyl siding and a covered aluminum eavestroughing system. The quotes all came in around the same amount. We chose to go with CANCRO because of a friend's recommendation, and were glad that we did. The salesman Derrick was prompt and knowledgeable. The installers, Jim and Terry Harper, were professional and courteous. It was obvious that they were skilled, and even in an intense heatwave they maintained a good attitude and a wonderful attention to detail - is it wasn't perfect they weren't putting it up. They asked questions as they went along because they cared that I get the job done like I wanted. We couldn't be more pleased with the results and have had several strangers stop and ask us about the work and to request the company name.

stuart from Zephyr
stuart from Zephyr
2 reviews Zephyr, ON

Addition - Siding and Eavestroughs

The product and team are absolutely first class. I would give 6 stars if I could.

We had a large addition built onto our existing 150 year old farmhouse, which needed siding and eaves, as well as replacing the existing eaves.

We specifically wanted the James Hardie product for our project, and Can-Cro came as one of the listed installers. Firstly, they were cheaper than the 'preferred' JH installer, and they were able to provide a long list of reference buildings near to us that we could go and see. These homes really helped us visualize the product on our home, and actually helped us choose a bolder colour.

Dealing with the Can-Cro guys was easy from the start. There was a no-pressure sales process to begin with, which was followed by a detailed and transparent quote.

We had to wait about 6 weeks to begin, mainly because they only have 1 crew that really specializes in the JH product. But, boy are we glad we waited! Our installation team of Greg, Sasha and Mike were extremely professional, and did a fantastic job. Their attention to detail was far greater than mine, and it really shows in the finished job. They were punctual, neat and hard working - even when it was blisteringly cold outside! They basically treated my home as if it were their own. They also handled the trickier parts of the installation with ease - in our case a kitchen that slopes!

Overall, we were delighted with every aspect of the service, and of all of the crews that we have had on site for this build, these guys really were the top.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Per from King Township
Per from King Township
2 reviews Kettleby, ON

Siding

Two years ago I had Can-Cro install James Hardi siding on my brand new house and they did an excellent job! You could tell these guys took pride in their work, no shortcuts here, just done 100% right. I don't have enough good words to say about Mario (owner) and Greg (lead guy onsite), just fantastic guys! I also had eavestroughs installed, another job well done.

Phil from Ajax
Phil from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

The whole hose re-sided plus insullation soffit fascia and eavestrough

My wife and I had three other quotes on re-siding our home and just before we were about to decide, a friend told us about Can-Cro. We had them come to give us a quote, they were not the cheapest but like people say you get what you pay for, they were very competitive with the other quotes but just talking to the person who came out to measure up our house ( Mario ) he had seemed very knowledgeable and was very easy to talk to. We had decided to go with a fairly new product by Royal Building products and we are glad we had. The installation team of Greg ,Sasha and Kevin were not only friendly but open to ideas and requests my wife and I had about the finished look, but if something didn't look good they didn't hesitate to show you and suggest another way which may look better. What I appreciated was the owner of the company ( Mario ) had told us not to be shy if there was something you didn't like let the guys know right away so any issues would be corrected immediately. Other then the couple of changes around our three bay windows, which the installers ( Greg & Sasha) were very creative in making look a lot better then just boxing in with siding, "thank you" the entire project was completed on time and extremely neat and clean. I would highly recommend Can-Cro installations to anyone very professional and friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Jennifer from Shelburne
Jennifer from Shelburne
2 reviews Shelburne, ON

Home siding, fascia, soffits

The whole was very professional, prompt and courteous. They were able to source the unique polyproplene shaker-style shingle-look siding that we wanted and provided advice on colour combinations. Owner Mario followed up personally and made sure we were satisfied, which we certainly were. The house looks great and many visitors are surprised to find out it's not real real wood shingles.

Lynda in Holland Landing
Lynda in Holland Landing
1 review Holland Landing, ON

eavestough,soffit&fascia

Fom initial asssessment to the installation all work and workers were exceptional in their contact and workmanship. Callservice is exccellant and follow up timely. I would recommend this company for all or parts of your roofing requirements.

Faddled in Newmarket
Faddled in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Eavestrough and Fascia

I previously had this company do a job on the previous house where I lived and was very happy with the work and the service. However, when I had them quote on the job for a house we moved into recently, the salesperson did not fully communicate, in my opinion. To be fair, his opinion is different. The problem came with the replacement of the fascia. I had discussed this as part of the job, since we were moving from brown eavestrough and fascia to white. When he quoted the job he indicated the change of eavestrough. I assumed this included changing everything to white. When I arrive home after the job was done, I was somewhat surprised to see white eavestrough on brown fascia. We had a conversation and the salesman was not very helpful in resolving the situation, placing the entire blame for the issue on me. I was willing to take some of the blame but not all of it. I was also willing to pay a fair price to rectify the situation. They would only come back and do the job for an additional $1000. I found another company who did the job for $600.

Also, Cancro did not complete the proper number of downspouts according to the contract. They would only refund me $50 for the incomplete work and I know if I had to pay someone to add a downspout that I would likely be charged more than $50. Company attitude was very poor on this one and they lost my business for a complete siding changeover. The eavestrough has not really worked properly since installation as there are low points that collect water. I will likely have to have the whole job redone in a few years and I know which company will not be involved. The guys who did the fascia work will be at the top of my list as they were polite, reasonable in terms of price and quite knowledgable. They were able to point out a number of issues with Cancro's work including the disbelief that anyone would complete a project that left brown fascia under the new white eavestrough.

More about Can-Cro Installations Inc.

With over 15 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers Can-Cro has you covered for siding, eavestroughing, soffits, fascia and shutters. Our work is warranteed and our employees are insured to guarantee your peace of mind.