Can Cro Installations Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
341 Queensville Sideroad East East Gwillimbury ON L9N 0G2
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Can Cro Installations Inc.

Reviews for Can Cro Installations Inc.

Kim in London
Kim in London
1 review Caledon, ON

Siding, eavestrough

Excellent work. Friendly team.
As they said they treated my home as it was their home.
Quality products.
Above and beyond my expectations.
They even did a few extras to make it look amazing.
I highly recommended Can-Cro

Marilyn Miles from East Gwillimbury
Marilyn Miles from East Gwillimbury
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Eavestroughs

We were very satisfied with the work done - the guys turned up as scheduled and did an excellent job . Would definitely recommend them as they were very neat and tidy . Have recommended them to our neighbours who are looking to gets theirs done too .Thank you for a great job.

Thank you Marilyn for the positive review. Our team at Can-Cro appreciates your feedback and we strive to provide excellent craftsmanship and service to our customers. We look forward to working with your neighbours.

cw foster from East Gwillimbury
cw foster from East Gwillimbury
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Superb job and no more birds!

CAN-CRO Review

These people do much more than just eaves troughs. Not only did they install 6 inch seamless eaves troughs with gutter guards, they plugged any holes by the roof and gables that birds had been using for nesting. They also made a chimney cap for my chimney. The original masonry top was in serious need of repair. I am most impressed with their professionalism and workmanship.

I live near the company and have seen their equipment at numerous commercial and residential jobs in our area over many years. They have also done some small repairs for me in the past.

For these reasons, I did not bother with competitive quotes as I already knew they have an excellent reputation. I was far more concerned about getting a top quality job than possibly saving a few pennies. They didn’t disappoint me! The job was extremely well done and the price very fair.

I have no hesitation recommending this company.

Nicole in East Gwillimbury
Nicole in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Full Outside Renovation

Mario and his team (Greg, Kent, Dave and Jay) were amazing to work with. The work was done on time and on budget! We needed new windows as well, and Mario even took care of finding a excellent window company for us: no guessing game for us. I would never work with anybody else but Can-Cro. Thank you guys for your hard work. Our house looks AMAZING!!!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Seemless Gutters

Derek and Melissa were great to deal with from quoting to final payment. The installers were unbelievable, they were fast, clean and job well done. And they also had good music playing while they were working. These are the guys you want if you need eavs, soffits, etc. Thanks Can-Cro team

Bill in Newmarket
Bill in Newmarket
0 reviews , ON

Replace vinyl siding, soffit, fascia, eavestroughs

Mario and his team were incredible to deal with. Pricing didn't change. Work was completed within the agreed upon timeline. The installation crew did outstanding finishing work and kept the job site spotless. I would highly recommend Mario and the Cancro team.

Steve Pitre from Newmarket
Steve Pitre from Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced Eave-troughs and installed Leaf Guards

We had a great experience when Can Cro installed new eaves-troughs and the T-Rex system leaf guard system on our house. Starting with the sales staff who came and were very helpful and professional. The install team were very professional and their workmanship was extremely good From start to finish, the crew were attentive, organized and timely. They were attentive to the smallest details, receptive to any requests and were very clean and tidy. We get constant compliments on our new eaves - troughs. We highly recommend Can Cro.

Gary and Cathy
Gary and Cathy
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Vinyl siding, and aluminum soffit and eavestroughs.

We had a great experience when Can Cro installed new siding, soffits and eavestroughs on our house. Their workmanship is exceptional and the staff very professional. From start to finish, Mario and his crew were attentive, organized and timely. Greg and the guys on site worked like a finely tuned machine. They were attentive to the smallest details, receptive to any requests and were very clean and tidy. We get constant compliments on the look of our “new” home. We love it and highly recommend Can Cro.

Joanne Sweers from Newmarket
Joanne Sweers from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Siding above garage and flashing around garage door

From Derrick, who came out for an estimate, to Holly in the office, who coordinated scheduling and finances to Rob and Dave who did the on site work, my expectations were exceeded! The house looks amazing and all our neighbours are jealous! I would not hesitate to recommend the Can Cro Team to anyone.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Sunderland, ON

Farmhouse Re-Sided

I called around for 3 quotes to reside my old farmhouse and the Can-Cro quote was the winning bid. I was pleased that the old aluminum siding was removed at a very low price and was informed this was due to the value of the recycled aluminum. Other quotes charged for the removal! The crew called to start the job several weeks prior to the original date, showed up in a timely way and worked HARD. Along the way, they fixed old dry rot, insulated, and installed the vinyl siding. This was a big job and was done neatly, professionally and to great effect. The house looks brand new. The crew was great and Mario, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with.

I'd highly recommend this company.

More about Can Cro Installations Inc.

With over 15 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers Can-Cro has you covered for siding, eavestroughing, soffits, fascia and shutters. Our work is warranteed and our employees are insured to guarantee your peace of mind.
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Holland Landing?