End of The Roll - Pickering

Carpet & Rug Retailers
PICKERING ON L1V1L3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Pickering  >  End of The Roll - Pickering

Reviews for End of The Roll - Pickering

Rachel  from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Carpet for stairs, hallway, and two bedrooms

I had great service from End of the Roll for carpet on our stairs, hallway, and two bedrooms. Hans in the store helped me pick a great berber carpet at a great price.

Our installer (I feel badly because I've forgotten his name) was amazing. Had been installing for 30+ years and did a great job. He was fast, diligent, and did an amazing job.

I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for reasonably priced carpet. Will use again.

sarah in Pickering
sarah in Pickering

Laminate

I have to hand it to the folks at End of the Roll Pickering. They did an outstanding job tearing out the old carpeting and replacing it with wood-style laminate. I had the living room, hallway and three bedrooms done. It was done on a Saturday and Sunday. It was actually an advantage to have it done it two days, as to move some of our stuff into the rooms that were done, clearing the way for the remainder to be finished. As for the price.....highly competitive. We were not going for the lowest price, but rather the best value. Turns out End of the Roll had both! I highly recommend considering them for your next flooring job. Also Hans at the store was very helpful and the installer Andrew was excellent and very professional. Love the job...

Hardwood, vinyl planks

I was really happy with the service I received from this store. I purchase vinyl plank for washrooms, Canadian hardwood in the living room and dining room. I was really satisfied with the installer service also they know what they doing that why you pay for an professional. The staff are really nice, generous and understanding . I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Stairs carpet

I have 9pm appointment lastnight , I drove from Toronto to Pickering with the bad weather it was pouring rain. But the person who is supposed to come didn't show up and no phone call that he can't make it. I waited for extra half hour. I was really mad and disappointed. No respect for customers time at all. Will never recommend this company.

Tracey from Pickering
Tracey from Pickering

Carpet

I had recently went to End of the Roll to inquire about 3 bedrooms and hallway for carpet. After hearing from a friend that had done flooring few times with them and recommended them. However to say end of the roll was excellent experience from start to finish. The staff was friendly and always available to help. Installers were excellent. Installers went above and beyond. Extremely happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend and use again without hesitation.

Phil Hallett from Pickering
Phil Hallett from Pickering

Carpet

We replaced the carpet on the stairs, master bedroom and hallway, over 800 sf in total. We are so pleased. I think that we got a good price, very nice carpet and professionally installed, with no issues. Five stars from me.

Paula from Toronto
Paula from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Carpet & Vinyl Planks

Great company to deal with. Carpet and Vinyl Planks look amazing. Really great experience. The staff is very friendly and the installers did a excellent job.Finished on time. Provided a detailed quote. Cleaned up just fine. Would recommend this company.

Nancy from East Gwillimbury
Nancy from East Gwillimbury

Flooring

NEVER have these people install floors - floor did not match up with current floor & when we tried to talk to the installer he just SCREAMED at us. The store would not help in any way. My 82yr old mother's kind demeaner was taken advantage of. Do it yourself - you would do a better job than this!!!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto
1 review ,

Carpet

End of the Roll Pickering was recommended to me by a friend.The manager came over with samples,measured and emailed me a quote.
The installers were very good and honest.They cleaned up well. The whole experiment was great. As my friend recommended them i would recommend them to my family and friends.