Brushwerks Painting

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

Kevin i.
Kevin i.

Full-exterior historic restoration

We contracted Brushwerks last spring to undertake what turned into a major restoration of our 1915 cottage. Without a question, I am convinced that Adam and Coady are the only professionals in the city that would have taken on this job, let alone at this price. Not only did it turn out to be much more extensive than any of us expected, but required a level of patience, endurance, and attention to detail that few contractors in my experience have brought to the table. The team endured terrible weather and blistering heat this summer and worked with a sense of urgency to get the job done, even on days it seemed like the job was too big for anyone to handle. Not only this, but every day they brought a terrific positive attitude and focus. Special mention and thanks also to the pros on their team: Thom, Darryle, and Marc. They showed up during the day, in the evening, on weekends — there was endless sanding and scraping and mudding over and over and over again. Almost every day, they asked whether we were happy with how things were looking and what they could do to make it even better. In the end the restoration has made this 100 year-old house look like it was built in 2018. I was told by other companies it couldn’t be done. Brushwerks proved them wrong. THANK YOU.

Kevin & Jeff, thank you for your hospitality during the "job of the summer" as we would like to remember it.
It was our biggest challenge so far and we wouldn't have made it through without you guys taking care of us with coffee and water everyday. Thanks again and we will see you in the spring.
- Coady & Adam
Brushwerks

adam
adam

Exterior painting

Coady and crew did great job painting exterior of our house. We had tough time finding someone willing to take it on due to height (3 stories plus dormers) but they gave competitive price, and we are very satisfied with their work. Will definitely be using them again for future work!

Thanks again Jes. Enjoy!

Jes
Jes

Exterior House Painting

Brushwerks was amazing. Not only were they clear and communicative on the project, but they really delivered a beautiful finished project. Our house looks beautiful and their attention to detail was on point. Would really recommend Brushwerks to anyone looking for a responsible, capable painting company that can deliver high quality results with a very reasonable budget.

It was our pleasure. Great colour choice, it looks fantastic. Enjoy!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Townhouse interior

Very fast, very professional. Excellent work & final result second to none. I wanted the job done right & I got it. Very happy.

We're glad you're happy. It was a pleasure to meet you.

svitlana37
svitlana37

Bedroom and bathroom walls painting

Cody & team did a great job! They are very efficient, accommodating to customer needs and reliable. Came on a short notice and painted my bedroom and washroom walls just in a few hours. Walls look amazing! Also Cody give me some great design ideas for my living room. I will defenetly recommend them to all of my friends.

Thank you Svitlana, hopefully you will have us back to paint the living room, enjoy your new space.

Nicola in Toronto
Nicola in Toronto

I would recommend Coady

I would recommend to ask Coady to do the work. There was a hiccup during the job, but Coady handled it well. They painted my brathrooms and closets in one day. Thank you.

Thanks Nicola, it was nice to help you out last minute.. In the future I would suggest letting us do the prep work. It's important to have a professional patch and caulk. Especially if you're using semi gloss on the walls. Enjoy your new bathrooms. Also all of our guys are professionals, and you will receive a top quality job from every member of the Brushwerks team. All of our work is guaranteed.

Vicki in TO
Vicki in TO

Rooftop Patio Painting

I was looking for someone to do some last minute paint work on our rooftop patio in anticiation of a visit from my parents. Within a 1/2 hour of my request for service, I heard from Brushwerks. Adam and Codi arrived at our home within 20 minutes for an in person quote. Initially, it didn't look like it would be possible to have it done as quickly as I was hoping, but after having a look at the work and talking with me, they made the time to do my rooftop patio the following day. They arrived promptly this morning and within a few hours they had completed the painting of the siding and fencing. The work looks great (such a great refresh up there) and everything was left in perfect condition once finished.. The price was very good and they were a very nice group of guys - I would recommend them to a friend and would hire them again.

Thanks Vicki, it was a tight time frame to work within but sometimes we go the extra mile. Enjoy the remainder of your summer holidays on a fresh patio!

darrenjanderson
darrenjanderson

Front and back deck painting

Worked with Brushwerks to get our front porch and back deck painted. They were fantastic - easy to communicate with, prompt, and easy to book time with. The work quality was excellent. We did have a hiccup during the job, but Adam and Cody absolutely put it right - I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Hi Darren, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we take pride in our work and we were more than happy to get the job done. It looks great! We'll be back soon to paint the neighbors side of the back deck, enjoy the rest of your summer.

Barbie
Barbie
1 review Whitby, ON

deck staining and gazebo paint refresh

Coady and Adam did a great job staining our deck it looks new again after contemplating on replacing it they worked their magic and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Our Gazebo has a new look and it is amazing what a color choice has on complimenting our decor.

It was a rewarding challenge. Glad you're happy. Thanks so much for the great review!

Mike P.
Mike P.

Painting and drywall repair

The folks from Brushwerks were great. After trying to deal with a number of contractors, who would either fail to respond, fail to show up, or requested a fee simply to provide an estimate, Brushwerks were responsive, professional and provided a fair estimate for the work required. We scheduled a date that works for us, they came to our home and completed the work in the estimated time. N delays. No excuses. And the work looks great. I am happy to recommend Brushwerks...they were a pleasure to deal with and I would use them again without hesitation.

Thanks Mike, what a gorgeous layout in your house, we were happy to freshen it up for you while you were away.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, see you soon!

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.