Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

rickemsli
rickemsli

Upper Gerrard bunglo interior

Coady and Adam have done lots of painting for me over the last couple of years. They painted my exterior last summer and my interior last month.
I'm also a contractor and I refer them to all of my clients with great confidence. If you're looking for quality at a fair price Brushwerks look no further.

Rick

Thank you Rick. Busy season is on the way, keep them referrals coming in!
Cheers.

Anne
Anne

Painted my living room, dining room, front and back hallway.

Cody was the first contractor to respond to my request for quotes on Home Stars. He quoted the work accurately in terms of cost and time. What appreciated was that he proactively communicates with me on the day of the job so I was not wondering if he was going to show up. The Brush Works team are really nice guys. They got right to work, did a very nice job and when more paint was needed (my purchase not theirs), they took care of it without attitude.
All in a very high-quality experience and finish. Thank you to Cody and his crew for a very pleasant experience! I highly recommend Brush Works.
Anne in Etobicoke

Thanks Anne, it was a pleasure to meet you.
We hope you enjoy the fresh coat!

Melanie V.
Melanie V.

Accent Walls for Downtown Condo Units

We are a corporate housing company that require general accent walls for our condo units monthly. Adam, Cody and their Team have been amazing, their work is consistent and perfectly done always. Nice guys, easy to work with and super progressional in their job. CorporateStays values their partnership in ensuring that each of our units are always looking the best!

Thanks for the review Melanie. Enjoy your holidays.
See you in the new year!
Adam & Coady

Kevin i.
Kevin i.

Full-exterior historic restoration

We contracted Brushwerks last spring to undertake what turned into a major restoration of our 1915 cottage. Without a question, I am convinced that Adam and Coady are the only professionals in the city that would have taken on this job, let alone at this price. Not only did it turn out to be much more extensive than any of us expected, but required a level of patience, endurance, and attention to detail that few contractors in my experience have brought to the table. The team endured terrible weather and blistering heat this summer and worked with a sense of urgency to get the job done, even on days it seemed like the job was too big for anyone to handle. Not only this, but every day they brought a terrific positive attitude and focus. Special mention and thanks also to the pros on their team: Thom, Darryle, and Marc. They showed up during the day, in the evening, on weekends — there was endless sanding and scraping and mudding over and over and over again. Almost every day, they asked whether we were happy with how things were looking and what they could do to make it even better. In the end the restoration has made this 100 year-old house look like it was built in 2018. I was told by other companies it couldn’t be done. Brushwerks proved them wrong. THANK YOU.

Kevin & Jeff, thank you for your hospitality during the "job of the summer" as we would like to remember it.
It was our biggest challenge so far and we wouldn't have made it through without you guys taking care of us with coffee and water everyday. Thanks again and we will see you in the spring.
- Coady & Adam
Brushwerks

adam
adam

Exterior painting

Coady and crew did great job painting exterior of our house. We had tough time finding someone willing to take it on due to height (3 stories plus dormers) but they gave competitive price, and we are very satisfied with their work. Will definitely be using them again for future work!

Thanks again Jes. Enjoy!

Jes
Jes

Exterior House Painting

Brushwerks was amazing. Not only were they clear and communicative on the project, but they really delivered a beautiful finished project. Our house looks beautiful and their attention to detail was on point. Would really recommend Brushwerks to anyone looking for a responsible, capable painting company that can deliver high quality results with a very reasonable budget.

It was our pleasure. Great colour choice, it looks fantastic. Enjoy!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Townhouse interior

Very fast, very professional. Excellent work & final result second to none. I wanted the job done right & I got it. Very happy.

We're glad you're happy. It was a pleasure to meet you.

svitlana37
svitlana37

Bedroom and bathroom walls painting

Cody & team did a great job! They are very efficient, accommodating to customer needs and reliable. Came on a short notice and painted my bedroom and washroom walls just in a few hours. Walls look amazing! Also Cody give me some great design ideas for my living room. I will defenetly recommend them to all of my friends.

Thank you Svitlana, hopefully you will have us back to paint the living room, enjoy your new space.

Nicola in Toronto
Nicola in Toronto

I would recommend Coady

I would recommend to ask Coady to do the work. There was a hiccup during the job, but Coady handled it well. They painted my brathrooms and closets in one day. Thank you.

Thanks Nicola, it was nice to help you out last minute.. In the future I would suggest letting us do the prep work. It's important to have a professional patch and caulk. Especially if you're using semi gloss on the walls. Enjoy your new bathrooms. Also all of our guys are professionals, and you will receive a top quality job from every member of the Brushwerks team. All of our work is guaranteed.

Vicki in TO
Vicki in TO

Rooftop Patio Painting

I was looking for someone to do some last minute paint work on our rooftop patio in anticiation of a visit from my parents. Within a 1/2 hour of my request for service, I heard from Brushwerks. Adam and Codi arrived at our home within 20 minutes for an in person quote. Initially, it didn't look like it would be possible to have it done as quickly as I was hoping, but after having a look at the work and talking with me, they made the time to do my rooftop patio the following day. They arrived promptly this morning and within a few hours they had completed the painting of the siding and fencing. The work looks great (such a great refresh up there) and everything was left in perfect condition once finished.. The price was very good and they were a very nice group of guys - I would recommend them to a friend and would hire them again.

Thanks Vicki, it was a tight time frame to work within but sometimes we go the extra mile. Enjoy the remainder of your summer holidays on a fresh patio!

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.