Brushwerks Painting

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

JAToronto in Toronto
JAToronto in Toronto

Very Professional, Well Done Job on Short Notice

I bought a house and found myself in a position where I needed to sell my condo. The current paint job was not something I could go to market with, so my friend and real estate agent recommended Adam and his company Brushwerks. They were able to help me choose a colour, suggest paint finishes, and complete the painting, all within 2 1/2 weeks. The painting itself took about 3 days for a 837 foot 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, although this was a bit longer because of the previous colour being fairly dark. I was very happy with Adam and his professionalism.

Thank you so much for the great review! We're happy that you like our work. Be sure to contact us when your new home needs Paintng and we'll be sure to give you a nice discount.

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto

Bungalow transformation!

Adam and his crew did a fantastic job of making a 1970's bungalow into a modern living space. They were very understanding and easy to work with in terms of any issues or questions I had regarding colour changes. Great job guys! five stars.

We love bringing spaces into the current decade. Thank you for using us. It was our pleasure.

Fast and professional

Adam and his team gave our home a refresh before we placed it on the market. They were fast and professional about the job and were able to accomplish more than we thought in less time. I definitely recommend Brushwerks to anyone who may need painting done for their home.

Loved meeting you and your lovely family. We're so glad you like our work. Thanks for the review!

sharron in
sharron in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior and exterior painting of our home

A big thanks to Adam and his team for the superior quality of work they put into our home. With the consultation we found helpful and  knowledgeable assistance  choosing our color choices. We had Brushwerks paint the interior and exterior of our home to prepare for real estate listing. I can honestly say I had no idea it could look that good. Attention to detail made all the difference and I would definitely recommend brushwerks!

So glad you're happy Sharron. Enjoy your new home!

Toronto  in Old Toronto
Toronto in Old Toronto

Professional

Professional came on time an did great work
Very happy I would use them in the future and I would recommend them to friends family because they did wonderful job

It was a pleasure to meet you, and make your space beautiful. I look forward to to do anything you need in the future.

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.