Brushwerks Painting

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

Cynthia
Cynthia

exterior painting

Brushwerks were a pleasure to work with. Very polite, professional and quite tidy (there were some minor spills but they cleaned everything up well). We had 4 quotes and their's was by far the best. I'll be recommending to others.

Thanks for the review Cynthia, we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer with a fresh exterior and patio.

Johnston8875
Johnston8875

Paint all rooms in condo.

Painted all rooms in condo. Two bedroom plus den bathrooms and kitchen, all different colors with signature wall and multiple colour changes and blends.
Excellent job was done within tight agreed deadline.

Thanks for the review Robert.
Enjoy the fresh coat!

Nathan C.
Nathan C.

Interior/Exterior Painting

Had my kitchen, living room, and some exterior walls painted by Coady from Brushwerks. It looks amazing and I would definitely use them for future projects!

Thanks for the review Nathan. We hope to hear from you when it comes time to freshen things up. Enjoy!

Petervalley
Petervalley

Condo Repaint

Very good team! They came to my downtown condo and gave me a quote, which was the most affordable for me. In no time they were here painting up a storm. Amazing quality of work. Very professional. Great communication. Would recommend!

Thanks for the great review! We aim to please!

kbrandon
kbrandon
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted entire outside of house (bungalow) and inside living, kitchen area.

Brushwerks have done a few jobs for me in my home. All done in a timely manner, very precise and clean work. Also went over and beyond in some areas that needed prep work before painting. They were even very helpful with making decisions on type of paint and colours.

Thanks Kim, we love working for you, see you next time!

Karen M.
Karen M.

A top deck patio refurbish

Excellent top flight work
In excruciating heat, Coady and Adam came through with flying colours. Not a speck of paint dropped anywhere, clean as a whistle, colour cuts perfectly done.
My family and I have a brand new patio to enjoy our summer.

It was our pleasure. Enjoy your summer!

joe
joe
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom, Hallway and Bedroom

Needed to freshen up the colors in our bathroom bedroom and Hallway and brushwerks did a great job at bringing it all together. Great crew to work with very friendy and courteous and couldn’t be happier with the end result.

It was our pleasure, thanks Joe!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Entire home painted

Coady and Adam were hired to paint our enitre home after renovation and with all the work it had to be done in stages. They were very accommodating and knowledgeable and made the process very easy. I hilghly recommend and will use again.

Saki and Zee are our favourite customers, and it was such a pleasure working for them. We took this home from bare drywall to absolute perfection!

gurinder in ??????????
gurinder in ??????????

Great detailed work

Cody and Adam came in on time and budget. Painted the exterior and interior of my home with great detail. They work clean and quick while repairing all areas as they worked through. Highly recommend them! Thanks again!

You're welcome, ended up with quite a sunburn but if you're happy we're happy!

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.