Brushwerks Painting

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

darrenjanderson
darrenjanderson

Front and back deck painting

Worked with Brushwerks to get our front porch and back deck painted. They were fantastic - easy to communicate with, prompt, and easy to book time with. The work quality was excellent. We did have a hiccup during the job, but Adam and Cody absolutely put it right - I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Hi Darren, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we take pride in our work and we were more than happy to get the job done. It looks great! We'll be back soon to paint the neighbors side of the back deck, enjoy the rest of your summer.

Barbie
Barbie
1 review Whitby, ON

deck staining and gazebo paint refresh

Coady and Adam did a great job staining our deck it looks new again after contemplating on replacing it they worked their magic and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Our Gazebo has a new look and it is amazing what a color choice has on complimenting our decor.

It was a rewarding challenge. Glad you're happy. Thanks so much for the great review!

Mike P.
Mike P.

Painting and drywall repair

The folks from Brushwerks were great. After trying to deal with a number of contractors, who would either fail to respond, fail to show up, or requested a fee simply to provide an estimate, Brushwerks were responsive, professional and provided a fair estimate for the work required. We scheduled a date that works for us, they came to our home and completed the work in the estimated time. N delays. No excuses. And the work looks great. I am happy to recommend Brushwerks...they were a pleasure to deal with and I would use them again without hesitation.

Thanks Mike, what a gorgeous layout in your house, we were happy to freshen it up for you while you were away.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, see you soon!

Cynthia
Cynthia

exterior painting

Brushwerks were a pleasure to work with. Very polite, professional and quite tidy (there were some minor spills but they cleaned everything up well). We had 4 quotes and their's was by far the best. I'll be recommending to others.

Thanks for the review Cynthia, we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer with a fresh exterior and patio.

Johnston8875
Johnston8875

Paint all rooms in condo.

Painted all rooms in condo. Two bedroom plus den bathrooms and kitchen, all different colors with signature wall and multiple colour changes and blends.
Excellent job was done within tight agreed deadline.

Thanks for the review Robert.
Enjoy the fresh coat!

Nathan C.
Nathan C.

Interior/Exterior Painting

Had my kitchen, living room, and some exterior walls painted by Coady from Brushwerks. It looks amazing and I would definitely use them for future projects!

Thanks for the review Nathan. We hope to hear from you when it comes time to freshen things up. Enjoy!

Petervalley
Petervalley

Condo Repaint

Very good team! They came to my downtown condo and gave me a quote, which was the most affordable for me. In no time they were here painting up a storm. Amazing quality of work. Very professional. Great communication. Would recommend!

Thanks for the great review! We aim to please!

kbrandon
kbrandon
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted entire outside of house (bungalow) and inside living, kitchen area.

Brushwerks have done a few jobs for me in my home. All done in a timely manner, very precise and clean work. Also went over and beyond in some areas that needed prep work before painting. They were even very helpful with making decisions on type of paint and colours.

Thanks Kim, we love working for you, see you next time!

Karen M.
Karen M.

A top deck patio refurbish

Excellent top flight work
In excruciating heat, Coady and Adam came through with flying colours. Not a speck of paint dropped anywhere, clean as a whistle, colour cuts perfectly done.
My family and I have a brand new patio to enjoy our summer.

It was our pleasure. Enjoy your summer!

joe
joe
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom, Hallway and Bedroom

Needed to freshen up the colors in our bathroom bedroom and Hallway and brushwerks did a great job at bringing it all together. Great crew to work with very friendy and courteous and couldn’t be happier with the end result.

It was our pleasure, thanks Joe!

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.