Brushwerks Painting

Toronto ON M5V 2B5

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Brushwerks Painting

Front Peak and Fascia Boards Painting

Brushwerks were quick, professional and meticulous. Highly recommend their services to anyone looking to do exterior painting on their home.

Now you've got a fresh peak to go with the sweet car in the driveway!

Peak painting

Adam and Coady completed a fine job of painting our peaks on the Mews. Their work was professional, efficient,timely and safely handled.
They are highly recommended for exterior high level painting.

We loved doing your street. Everything looks great now, and you guys were awesome! Always appreciate a great review!

Exterior paint job

Exterior paint job was done quickly and cleanly. Everyone was friendly and polite. Several neighbours saw the work Brushwerks was doing on my house and hired them to do exterior work for them as well. I definitely consider Brushwerks for my interior work.

Yes things really snowballed into almost the whole street!
We love improving the neighbourhood!

Exterior house painting

Coady of Brushwerks provided a reasonable cost estimate to me and neighbours, several of whom were all having the same exterior scraping, priming and painting work done consisting of a roof level semicircle and fascia board. He was punctual, kept in touch by text messages, was courteous and his guys appeared exactly when they said they would. The work was done quickly and professionally and hopefully it will last for many years. It is not easy to get painters to do a small job but by grouping several of us it worked for us and Brushwerks.

Wow! Excellent review. Thanks so much. We appreciate it.

Exterior Painting

Our neighbours were having their exterior painted so we indicated we also wanted the roof trim painted as well. We received our estimate promptly and they came to do the work as promised. The painting was 3 storeys so lots of ladder work. They scraped, sanded and oil primed the face of peak and pvc and then applied two coats of paint. They did the same with the fascia boards. Both painters were very approachable and professional. I highly recommend them to others!!!!

Thanks for the great review!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Exterior Painting on a Time Crunch

Reached out to Adam to get the exterior of my house painted, but the twist was I needed it done within the week. It was my coming up on my kids 2nd birthday party and I couldn't let the whole family down by having a dirty, peeling, yellowish house for our guests to gawk at. He said, don't worry I can move some things around and get you in. We picked out some colours and they did not disappoint. The job was so well done, my wife even liked it, who usually has one or two things to say about a job. But she was speechless at how good the job was, so needless to say we were both happy. Great quality, great price, and great vibes.

Sending our birthday wishes to the little man. Thanks for the detailed review. Enjoy.

Exterior House Painting

We decided to have the exterior of our house done starting with a third floor dormer which was particularly tricky as it was on a steep angle. It hadn’t been painted in well over 15 years so it was in pretty rough shape.
Adam and Coady came out as scheduled after giving us an estimate and did an excellent job painting and staining the dormer. We then decided to have the rest of the exterior done and they finished the job in less than 2 days! They did a beautiful job and the house looks great. Thanks guys!

Thanks Rude! It was a challenging project and we love a great challenge every once in awhile. Enjoy!

Interior Painting

Coady and Team kept my home immaculate throughout the job, finished on time, and had great attention to detail. I would highly recommend them!

Thanks Brian! Take care.

Great work - very thorough!

The guys were thorough and very transparent with pricing! The job was fairly involved and the place looks awesome after it looked like a disaster due to a slob of a tenant. I would definitely recommend Brushwerks and will use them again without hesitation if needed!

Great review Andy! Thanks!

Exterior Paint

We were extremely satisfied with the work and the results! Have already recommended to many neighbours who have inquired. Thanks again!

Thank you for your hospitality, it was our pleasure!
Enjoy the remainder of your summer.

More about Brushwerks Painting

Welcome to Brushwerks Painting.