Dynamic Roofing Inc.

REGINA SK S4N6W9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Regina  >  Dynamic Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Dynamic Roofing Inc.

Exceptional work

Dynamic Roofing did an outstanding job with my roof. Schane was very professional and efficient in all aspects. Showed great pride in the work and the quality of the job really shows that. Very knowledgeable about the products that were used. I am very pleased with the work on my home. I would and do recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I can't wait to pass that along to the team. We are so happy you are pleased!

Liz in Regina
Liz in Regina

Roof

We recently had our roof replaced by Dynamoc Roofing and we are very happy. We would not hesitate to refer Dynamic to anyone. We had a few delays because of the weather but They kept in contact with us until the weather cooperated. They finished the project on time and were very careful with our property, they even moved and replaced out plant pots so they would not be damaged, everything was cleaned up once they were done. Dynamic and there team were very professional. Roof looks great.

Liz
Regina, Sk

Larry Henderson in Oshawa
Larry Henderson in Oshawa

roofing

the spring 2017 I had a leak from my roof. I was referred to Dynamic Roofing and Exteriors. I called the company left a message and within minutes I was impressed how quickly Jenn returned my call she had her service guy out and was able to come at my convenience to inspect my roof since I wanted to be home when he comes. He was very honest to let me know he could repair the spot that was leaking if I couldn't afford a new roof at the moment, but eventually you'll have to get it done soon. He mentioned if I needed financing to talk with Jenn and she will get me on a plan. They sent the estimator out to give me the cost to do my roof and two days later very early in the morning the crew came started the job and was done within a day. His guys were prompt and fast with their job. At the end of the day i was very impressed. I was very please with the professional service I received from Dynamic Roofing and Exteriors .
I can always referre this company, grate job! thank you everyone that worked hard for me to get a new roof over my head. And the low payments of $24 bi weekly is very so affordable! I'm still smiling everytime I look at my new roof

tavmurray in Moose Jaw
tavmurray in Moose Jaw
1 review Moose Jaw, SK

Buyer Beware

So here is the story. I hired these guys to do my roof in 2016 after the hail storm.
After hiring them the problems started
First off they sub contracted my job out which I just found out they do that with most jobs, let me tell you I'm less then impressed with that as I was told different. The job took longer then told and it was left a total disaster each day with no care to pick up after them self treated my property with no respect.
Now for what really got me and topped it was when I woke up at 3 am to the same truck and guys that were here working on my house in the back of my property attempting to take. I called the company and they denied it all and said it was not them. I believe I spoke with the owner and he denied it all.
Not happy at all
I would like to hear if more people have had similar problems like me ? I'm gonna assume I'm not the only one or the first

I have searched our records extensively and our company has not completed any work under this profile. I believe this is subject to a fake review as our company has been a target for fake reviews being applied on many social media sites. There is a ongoing investigation police report filed.

Don in Regina
Don in Regina

Replaced existing roof

Dynamic roofing was very professional and efficient. Very good customer service. Great show room and knowledgeable showroom staff. Workers on site were very efficient. Cleaned up job site very good.

Thankyou Don for sharing your valuable review, your feedback was shared with our team and we look forward to the next opportunity to exceed your expectations!

Roof Repaired

I hired Dynamic to repair my roof and they were a very professional company, I was impressed with the work completed and customer service. Work was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them to friends and family!

Thankyou for taking the time to share your recent experience with our company, your feedback is very important to our team! We are very pleased we exceeded your expectations and look forward to providing you the best service on your next Exterior project!

Melody in Kelowna
Melody in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Amazing company

Dynamic roofing is a very reliable, clean and professional company would recommend the company to everyone. Amazing work done by their guys. Friendly and communicative with customers as well !

Thankyou Melody for the fantastic review! We pride ourselves on our professionalism and providing the best service to our valued customers. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, It was a pleasure working with you!

Amazing work done

Amazing company very professional and clean and would recommend to everyone.. Very hard working and speedy. Good pricing and gets the job done . Also very understanding. Very generous ppl .

We really value the business of great customers like yourself, thankyou for taking the time to review our company!It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to helping you out with your Exterior project in the future!

Jason in Regina
Jason in Regina

Roof replaced

They came out quickly after calling 3 other companies and no show for an estimate. Work was on time and on point if you need an honest straight forward company this would be it

Thankyou Jason for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service, we are very pleased your are happy with the service we have provided!

Management

More about Dynamic Roofing Inc.

YOUR ONE STOP EXTERIOR SHOP Services Roofing, Soffit, Fascia, Seamless Eaves, Siding, Windows & Doors, Cladding and much more We also offer financing with great rates and 7 second approvals! ! Call 306-352-ROOF (7663) In person @ 541 Dewdney Ave E Or the web www. DynamicRoofing. ca
Looking for Roofing pros in Regina?