Marble Express Restoration

Tile & Stone Contractors
405-1125 forestwood drive Mississauga ON L5C 1H4
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Vaughan  >  Marble Express Restoration

Reviews for Marble Express Restoration

Allen and Jane in
Allen and Jane in

Limestone floor restoration

Terry was great! He worked very hard and made my limestone floors, like new again! His price was reasonable and he was here when he said he would be. I highly recommend Marble express restoration!
Thanks Terry

Pat in London
Pat in London
1 review London, ON

Great Job!

I had a contractor make a mess of laying a marble floor on a sloping floor surface and was told by another contractor that it would need to be pulled up. Called Terry who levelled all of the floor so that the raised edges were all removed. It is now perfect! Left the room clean with a gorgeous smooth floor. He is a pleasure to work with and reasonable pricing given the extent of what he had to do.

Judy from Burlington in Burlington
Judy from Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom marble polishing

Terry ensured the job was completed 100% to our satisfaction. He was a perfectionist when it came to detailed finishing and he was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him for anyone needing work done on their marble.

Thank you so much.

rhondachristie77 in Nobleton
rhondachristie77 in Nobleton

Fixing etch marks on marble walls and countertops

Marble Express arrived in less than a week to polish the surfaces of our marble shower walls, counter tops and some marble floor tiles. They were very professional in their attitude and did an amazing job on the surfaces, all looking brand new again.

Thank you so much.

Angelo from Toronto
Angelo from Toronto

Marble floors & Granite counter - Refinish

Having done a tremendous amount of renovations in my home over the past 15 years , I can surely say out of all the workers I have had enter my house Terry was for sure the cleanest, neatest, detailed, most professional, not to mention very kind and no doubt a worker who takes pride in his work. I had both the granite in my kitchen and marble floors done, in which i hired Terry to do. Previously, my marble floors were in the worst condition. there were cracks all over the surface, dirt in between the edges, honestly, it was just an overall very bad installation. Once Terry came in and did his unbelievable work, in just a few hours, it looked brand new. the floors were shiny, so detailed crafted that I could practically eat off the floors. His work on both the granite and the floors were remarkable, I have never seen someone with such craftsmen ship and all around knowledge about the work he does. Not only did he not stop for a break while working, or cause any trouble, but he was on time and very reasonable. He is definitely one of the most hardworking men I have ever hired. Being a father of three kids for quite some time now, I never thought I would see the day where my floors looked just as phenomenal as when I first bought my house. Terry is a great guy and an even better worker. I so highly recommended him to anyone needing any fixing that fits his specialties. Thank You Terry - Angelo

R Robb from Mississauga
R Robb from Mississauga

travertine restoration

Terry was punctual ,knowledgeable and truthful. In explaining what I could expect he actually underestimated his ability to solve my problem. He speaks softly and delivers big time - not your typical fast talking underperformer.I couldn't be more pleased.

Bien from Toronto
Bien from Toronto

Master Ensuite

If you're like me, and expect nothing but perfection you will be happy with hiring Terry. He took his time to bring back my shower and Ensuite marble floors to life, I damaged the floors by using the wrong cleaning products. Very impressed with his work. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Inga from Richmond Hill
Inga from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

polished limestone restoration

It was a pleasure to work with Terry! He was very professional, panctual and extreamly resonable! My floors look amazing, better than new! Terry worked non stop, to make sure the job will be finished on time. Very clean and professional! I would highly recomand Marble Express Restoration for your floor's needs!
I woild like to mention, that I found Terry through Home Stars and after reading all of the reviews made a decision to contact Terry for a quote on restoring my damaged polished limestone floors(I spiled viniger all over my kitchen floor which left stains and discolouration on the tiles). After completing the jobs, my kitchen floor looks great! Thank you Terry for an amazing job!

M B from Newmarket
M B from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Remove Etch Mark on Vanity

I had etch marks on my marble bathroom vanity countertop that I wanted to be removed. Terry was able to sand, polish and seal my marble countertop at a very reasonable price. He did an excellent job. He responded to my request in a timely manner requesting pictures of the problem. Within days of my request, my countertop was restored to look even better than before! He even taught me how to seal the countertop in the future!

More about Marble Express Restoration

Marble, granite, limestone, travertine polishing, cleaning and sealing services. Marble Express Restoration is specializing in restoration, polishing, cleaning, sealing, repair and maintenance of marble and all other natural stone floors, walls, countertops and bathrooms in Toronto and surrounding areas. Our services also include: -grout cleaning -grout sealing -grout repair -grout ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Vaughan?