Even Cut Ltd.

Tree Service
PO Box 28027 Moncton NB E1C1X6
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Moncton  >  Even Cut Ltd.

Reviews for Even Cut Ltd.

Moira Stephenson in Scarborough
Moira Stephenson in Scarborough

Tree removal and clean up.

Two Large dead white Elms removed and three large trees had large dead limbs removed in unpleasant weather in a professional pleasant manner within a day and a half. Would recommend Josh to family and friends as he was very easy to deal with and kept me informed as to what needed done beforehand. The quote was honoured with no problem. All in all I am very pleased with the work done and in a timely manner.

Thanks Moira!

Brian in Mississauga
Brian in Mississauga

Worst customer service. Stay away !!

Was told for $300 he would cut 5 branches from a dead tree and clean up all the extra left over branches. When I came home to are my yard none of the branches had been cleaned up. The lawn was covered with them all. I called Josh to find out what happened. He explained there was some dog poop on the lawn and he figured the beaches and twigs were not a big deal. Correct me if I'm wrong. If your quoted saying you would clean it all up shouldn't it be cleaned all up. After speaking withbJosh I quickly realized he didn't care at all. So not much I could do. Then when I go out in my driveway in the morning there is more branches all over the driveway. I would not suggest this guy to anyone. He actually made more work for me. I have taken pictures of how my yard was left and if anyone would like to see them i have them for sharing.

The worst part of all this is this guy had excuses for everything. Here is some quotes that he just texted me.

"I'm really sorry I did your job. I spent over $60 in gas and another $60 at the dump. Hours of my day. Stepped in dog poop all over your lawn and you are not happy anyway. I could have just stayed home with my children"

Does this sound like a professional ?

I removed the entire canopy of the tree leaving only the trunk as instructed for only $300.00 including removal and clean up. A fantastic price!
In the end I left the small twigs as the homeowner has photographed because the homeowners neglected to remove the copious amounts of dog droppings in the backyard and even up on their wooden deck. I stepped in it at least once and wasn't much into the idea of getting it all over my hands and perhaps contracting worms. So I left the smaller twiggy branches in the dog shit.
Please if you hire someone to clean your back yard at least warn them about dog droppings if necessary so we can take steps before hand to remove it. Thank you.
P.S. We are people too. If your logic doesn't make clear to you that an individual driving over a large truck and chipper to your property, doing labour, doing clean up and removal for only $300.00 is a great price! please don't call. For such an amazing deal which is less than the price of renting a chipper I do not deserve to work in piles of the homeowner's dog's shit. Thank you.

Michel J W from Beeton
Michel J W from Beeton
5 reviews Beeton, ON

Tree Removal

Hired Josh and team earlier this week after receiving an immediate response.
They're very punctual, very reasonable and completed 2 large trees in a day. Clean-up and removal included!
We were very happy with their services and gladly recommend them.
Thank you gentlemen.

Thanks Michel. Glad you were happy with the work.

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Tree cutting and removal

Josh and his crew at Evencut were extremely skilled and professional. They removed 3 dead ash trees, 1 was very complex and leaning over the house. They took great care not to damage my house or property. They worked late into the evening on a Friday to ensure they removed the debris from my lawn - to ensure I was a happy customer. I have nothing negative to say, and I highly recommend them .

It was a very large job. It's good that everyone was happy from start to finish. The job was organized to keep prices affordable while keeping it efficient. Thanks for the review Dave.

hardelayclem in Toronto
hardelayclem in Toronto

tree removal

Josh did a great job removing an old overgrown pear tree from our backyard foe a very reasonable price.
He answered quickly all of our questions, was very reliable and worked fast. Despite the tree being so close to our deck he managed to remive and clean everything like no tree has never been there plus he was kind enough to remove a couple of tiny trees of heaven with mo extra cost. Will definetly call him again and recommend him to other people. Thank you Josh, it was great working with you.
Clémence

thanks for the review.

Sumit A.
Sumit A.

Removal of tree leaning towards house

I had a tree leaning towards our house by about 25 feet. Even cut removed the tree. They were quick efficient and professional about the job. They cleaned up all the saw dust after on both our and the neighbour's property. There were a couple of stray stumps on our property, and they were nice enough to cut them down to ground.

Thank you for the review Sumit. We do our best.

Michelle  from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Tree/Shrub removal, tree pruning

Josh came in a timely matter to complete a quote for our proposed job. Josh & his team showed on the day specified & were punctual. They completed in the job in a timely matter.

Review has 1 previous version

This poor review was quite a surprise. We completed a very large job with skill, professionalism and hard work. The homeowner was present and seemed pleased and impressed with no complaints.
We are here to serve the GTA regarding any tree work with skill, professionalism and hard work. We always offer a very fair rate for the job. Thank you.

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto

TREE REMOVAL

After searching for a tree removal company for weeks we found Josh on home stars. We are so happy we did!!
Josh responded same day and had the job done within the week. We had 6 very large trees removed and not only was his pricing very reasonable but the work was fast and clean.
I would highly recommend Josh for any tree service!

Thank you for the review.

Lesley from Toronto
Lesley from Toronto

Tree removal, trimming

After calling around a few tree service companies in the city, we decided to go with Josh. Josh was very easy to communicate with, easy with work around our schedule. On the day of the work, Josh and his team showed up on time and finished the job as promised. They did a full clean up and we are happy with the end result. Will highly recommend!

Robert Tuer from Toronto
Robert Tuer from Toronto

tree pruning

Josh and his crew arrived promptly as arranged. They did an excellent job of pruning a large locust tree in a difficult location and did a good cleanup. I consider the charge to be fair

Thanks for the review Bob. We do our best so you are happy with the job.

More about Even Cut Ltd.

We are a small tree service company located in Moncton, New Brunswick. We specialize in tree removal, tree pruning and offer stump grinding services as well. www. evencut. ca full liability insurance and WSIB. Free-estimates. 506-899-4733