JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
15 Grenfell Crescent #3 Nepean ON K2G 0G3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Ottawa  >  JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

1 review Clarence-Rockland, ON

I had three carpets cleaned by Ja-Doc Inglis and they did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to have them clean my carpets again and I would highly recommand them.
Thanks again guys
Bonnie

Job Price

Thank you so much for this review! It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and working together with you!

Meredith McNaughton in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic job! Brent was amazing and worked for hours on end to get our carpets and couch looking fantastic. We had a leak in our basement and he was so dedicated to bringing the carpet back to life. I appreciate the professionalism and hard work this company brings forth! Thank you Brent!

Job Price

Your words are so kind! I shared your review with Brent the day we received it. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Prompt, very professional and did an excellent job on our handmade heirloom carpet. Would highly recommend.
They ensured delivery times, followed up and also carefully handled the carpet. Delivery right to the room.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind words! We live for this kind of feedback and appreciate you taking the time to send it our way!

1 review Ottawa, ON

I have used JaDoc Inglis over the past 8 years or so and every time I am impressed with the staff and the actual cleaning of the carpets. Always courteous and professional.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this feedback! I wish we were notified that this was written here so we could have responded earlier, but better late than never, I suppose. Here's to impressing you for 8 *more* years!

Cali Brigante from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Had rugs cleaned recently and was okay but have had better job done by previous company I used to use. Tried these guys because of a coupon but wasn't very happy with the final result. I'll be going back to my old company I used to use but these guys weren't horrible or anything just not the best.

Job Price

Hello Cali! I sincerely apologize for not looking into this earlier. We weren't aware of a Homestars account. Nevertheless, seeing that you were a client from 2 years ago, I went looking through our database that spans back for 9 years of clients and can't seem to find any one with your name or family name within it. I would love to understand better how we disappointed you - even if it's from 2 years back! Please contact us at [email protected] and I would be happy to discuss how you feel we could have met your needs better! Best, Jason

Miriam from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I have had my carpet cleaned many times by many companies using many techniques, and this is the first time it has actually looked and felt clean once dry. Even the stair treads, which take a beating every day, look great. JaDoc uses no perfume to cover up the odour of dirt. The carpet smells clean because it is clean. I plan to recommend JaDoc to all my neighbours.

Job Price

Thank you very much Miriam. I am aware you wrote this awhile ago, but still feel it's correct to reply with our appreciation for you taking the time from your day to let us (and others) know your experience. Warmest regards, Jason.

Minori in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

I am lucky enough to have three area rugs which I adore. Taking them to be cleaned made me nervous, but I went to the website of Canadian Rug Traders, where I bought the rugs, and they were one of the cleaning companies they recommended. They carefully inspected the rugs when I took them in and I am very pleased with the results. Not cheap, however, but the rugs weren't either. I would use their services again. They also offer drop-off and pick-up services.

More about JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

JaDoc Inglis' professional carpet & upholstery cleaning technicians are properly licensed, bonded and insured. JaDoc Inglis is a family owned and operated service company. We constantly update our carpet cleaning methods and equipment to guarantee your fine fabrics are cleaned with the most beneficial cleaning methods available. JaDoc Inglis’ system is the most recommended method of cleaning according to all major carpet manufacturers, retailers and their warranties.

JaDoc Inglis cleans all styles of area rugs – from Afghan & Indians to Silk & Turkish. We have served the Ottawa area for over 40 years expertise offering our expertise in area rug cleaning. There is no comparison to our award-winning immersion rug cleaning process. JaDoc Inglis' process is unique to the city of Ottawa and pays careful attention to the fringe, dyes, age & construction resulting in a beautifully cleaned rug every time.