Imperial Windows and Doors

101 Toro Rd. Unit 8 Toronto ON M3J 2Z1

Reviews for Imperial Windows and Doors

gerry in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Possibly the best experience I have ever had with a home contractor period. On time every day, work commenced and completed on time. Clean and quick...and the best price I could find. My windows have now been installed a couple of months and we are very satified with there operation and look. I would confidently and have, referred Henry and his company to anyone who required his services. Henry and Imperial have a very long and bright future in this industry. Thanks again and best of luck!!
Gerry in Toronto

Rocco in Toronto
1 review YORK, ON

Assisted Review

Imperial Windows and Doors did a great job replacing all the windows in my house. The guys from Imperial were nice, honest, and professional. They installed all the windows, put foam insulation, and finished it nicely with aluminum capping and caulking. I'm very happy with thier job and definitely will recommand this company to anyone who want to get thier windows done.

Vlad in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

The guys from Imperial did a great job at my place, they were very nice
and professional they removed the old windows and placed 3 new windows
on the second floor of my house, I plan to slowly replace all my wooden windows, and will definitely go with Imperial.

Bernardo in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Imperial Window and Door (Henry) did my windows 1st. We were so happy with their quote and very impressed with their fast, punctual and clean work, that we re-hired them to do our front door. Their team is very respectful and organize. I highly recommend this company. We are so happy and proud of our new windows and doors and we get nice compliments from the neighbors. We have referred Imperial to friends and relatives, and they are just as happy as we are.
Bernardo

Le, Toronto

Henry was a great help in making our new place comfortable. We bought this older home that requires serious help and we thought the windows would cost take away our reno budget. When Henry came to give us the quote, we were so happy that we booked him immediately. Our windows now are clear, beautiful and much more energy efficient. Thank you, Henry!!! Good luck on your business.

Victor in North york
1 review North York, ON

Henry is an Very experienced installer, detailed and careful. I asked him to install a double patio door, and it was well done. He charges reasonable fee, inline with what i expected, much cheaper than whT lowes was charging. Will recommend to anybody.

Satya in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

We found out about Imperial Window and Doors service on the internet, and my husband contacted Henry. He came over to our house on the day of the phone call and we discussed and arranged a fair deal regarding the replacement of our side entrance door and storm door. The proposed price was very fair, so we finalized quickly made an advance payment. They were very punctual and did exactly what they needed to do efficiently and very quickly and cleanly. We were satisfied with their service, and we recommend anyone who would need such services to contact them.

More about Imperial Windows and Doors

Imperial Windows & Doors uniquely meet the demand for high quality energy star products in beautifully finished designs. Using the most advanced PVC materials available to deal with the challenging Canadian climate, Imperial Windows provide the warmth you need and beauty you seek. At Imperial Windows and Doors, we value our customers; we treat you with respect and deliver on our promise to do what is best for you and your family. We understand it is important that our products help keep your home safe and secure.

We Specialize in: Energy Star Windows, Steel Entrance Doors, Fiberglass Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors. and Porch Enclosures.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Entrence Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors, Porch Enclosures
Windows and Doors installations, sales and custom design. Selection of energy efficient vinyl replacement windows, decorative steel and fiberglass doors, patio doors, service existing windows. Professional installation with customer satisfaction. Free in-home consultations; no obligation estimates.
Window City, Cobra Doors, Gentek, York Aluminum
Casements windows, Awning windows,Single and Double Slider Tilt Windows, Single and Double Hung Tilt Windows, High Profile Fixed Windows, Bay/Bow Windows, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Sotrm Doors.
Windows & Doors
2005
Life-time warranty for window's hardware.2 years warranty for any lickage.