Imperial Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
101 Toro Rd. Unit 8 Toronto ON M3J 2Z1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Imperial Windows and Doors

Vlad in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

The guys from Imperial did a great job at my place, they were very nice
and professional they removed the old windows and placed 3 new windows
on the second floor of my house, I plan to slowly replace all my wooden windows, and will definitely go with Imperial.

Bernardo in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Imperial Window and Door (Henry) did my windows 1st. We were so happy with their quote and very impressed with their fast, punctual and clean work, that we re-hired them to do our front door. Their team is very respectful and organize. I highly recommend this company. We are so happy and proud of our new windows and doors and we get nice compliments from the neighbors. We have referred Imperial to friends and relatives, and they are just as happy as we are.
Bernardo

Le W. in Toronto

Henry was a great help in making our new place comfortable. We bought this older home that requires serious help and we thought the windows would cost take away our reno budget. When Henry came to give us the quote, we were so happy that we booked him immediately. Our windows now are clear, beautiful and much more energy efficient. Thank you, Henry!!! Good luck on your business.

Victor in North york
1 review North York, ON

Henry is an Very experienced installer, detailed and careful. I asked him to install a double patio door, and it was well done. He charges reasonable fee, inline with what i expected, much cheaper than whT lowes was charging. Will recommend to anybody.

Satya in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

We found out about Imperial Window and Doors service on the internet, and my husband contacted Henry. He came over to our house on the day of the phone call and we discussed and arranged a fair deal regarding the replacement of our side entrance door and storm door. The proposed price was very fair, so we finalized quickly made an advance payment. They were very punctual and did exactly what they needed to do efficiently and very quickly and cleanly. We were satisfied with their service, and we recommend anyone who would need such services to contact them.

rachele in thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

My husband and I have a bay window in our living room, which had started leaking and we were talking about replacing it. As I drove down our street, I saw Imperial Door and Windows working. They were doing an amazing job. They came over to give us an estimate, which was very reasonable. They were punctual and worked very hard. I would definately recommend them to my family and friends.

Joan Golding in East york
6 reviews East York, ON

Henry did a beautiful job putting in a new front and back door for me. As mine is an older home with odd size doors he had to do a considerable amount of extra work to install the new doors.

At my request he managed to salvage the old Art Deco trim and get it to fit the new frame.

He is conscientious, friendly, efficient and tidy.

I would definitely hire him again.