Imperial Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
101 Toro Rd. Unit 8 Toronto ON M3J 2Z1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Imperial Windows and Doors

We ordered a custom stainless steeles door with Imperial.

Waited for 1 and a half month, but worth it!
Glass insert was so pretty!

It looks amazing! We loved, and my neigbours loved!
Thank you so much!

Ana Perla from Toronto

Assisted Review

Henry from Imperial Windows and Doors replaced 12 windows and a back door for me. All the products I got are high quality and energy efficient. I'm very happy with with all the work done at my house and I already got my neighbor to replace 2 windows with Imperial. Very recommended company!

Michael Mitsel from South Woodbridge

Henry did my sliding patio door, the door look amazing when better then i expected, i had previous scratches next to the old door but Henry was able to hide the scratches with the new doors casing.
i highly recommend to hire Imperial Windows and Doors
for any windows or doors jobs.

Stefanie from Etobicoke

Henry and his partner did my sliding door and a few windows a couple of weeks ago. They also completed some window casing.
They were EXCELLENT. Consumer service was top notch, the job was done perfectly and it was such a pleasure to work with Henry! Call Imperial for an excellent price and an excellent job!!!!

Joe Lee from Unionville

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to express our satisfaction with outstanding service. We would love to HIGHLY recommend IMPERIAL WINDOWS to anyone who needs Doors and Windows with excellent customer service and HANDSOME LOOKING GUY , Keep up the good work HENRY !!

B. Celorio-Shojei from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

We were extremely impressed and happy with the service, professionalism and workmanship from Imperial Windows and Henry was a pleasure to work with. We would recommend him and his company to anyone looking for an honest, speedy and professional service.

Smith Kimberly from Toronto

Henry was able to retro fit new mechanisms for my windows ( not an easy job!) and installed replacements for several which had lost their seals. He was friendly, helpful, on time and cleaned up after the job. I would unreservedly recommend him!

nolasco aguiar from Etobicoke

Henry and team did a wonderful job, and in a timely fashion. All windows fitted very well and they look impressive.
Henry explained how the windows work, all window are make of good quality material. I highly recommend their services

LYNDA FROM NORTH YORK

This is the second time we have used this company and we couldnt be happier with the service and installation. Henry did the job in a timely fashion and didnt miss a detail. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to upgrade their windows and doors

Greg from Toronto

It was getting super cold in our basement every winter and this winter we took the time to find a proper solution. We heard from our friend that henry did a great job for them and called him to give us an estimate, his price was lower than other companies we called but yet the job was done perfectly and professionally.
we recommend henry to anyone in need of windows!

More about Imperial Windows and Doors

Imperial Windows & Doors uniquely meet the demand for high quality energy star products in beautifully finished designs. Using the most advanced PVC materials available to deal with the challenging Canadian climate, Imperial Windows provide the warmth you need and beauty you seek. At Imperial Windows and Doors, we value our customers; we treat you with respect and deliver on our promise to do what is best for you and your family. We understand it is important that our products help keep your home safe and secure.

We Specialize in: Energy Star Windows, Steel Entrance Doors, Fiberglass Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors. and Porch Enclosures.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Entrence Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors, Porch Enclosures
Windows and Doors installations, sales and custom design. Selection of energy efficient vinyl replacement windows, decorative steel and fiberglass doors, patio doors, service existing windows. Professional installation with customer satisfaction. Free in-home consultations; no obligation estimates.
Window City, Cobra Doors, Gentek, York Aluminum
Casements windows, Awning windows,Single and Double Slider Tilt Windows, Single and Double Hung Tilt Windows, High Profile Fixed Windows, Bay/Bow Windows, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Sotrm Doors.
Windows & Doors
2005
Life-time warranty for window's hardware.2 years warranty for any lickage.