Imperial Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
101 Toro Rd. Unit 8 Toronto ON M3J 2Z1

Reviews for Imperial Windows and Doors

Dominic in Toronto

We were very satisfied with the quick and courteous service. We found Henry to be very professional and the price reasonable. After the new door was installed the old one was removed and the mess cleaned up. We would definitely recommend him to our friends.

Ashley in North York

We had a patio door, a side door and a few windows replaced by imperial. We were very satisfied from the beginning to the end. We really enjoyed Henry's honest approach. It was refreshing to see. He was easily reached anytime we had any questions and the job looked great at the end.

Marc in North York

Had some aluminum capping done and a couple of doors custom ordered and replaced. Service and professionalism were excellent and the after market support was also excellent. I would highly recommend their services/products.

larry in Richmond hill

Very satisfied with this company - I found the proprietor to be highly efficient and responsive. And course really did good timely job. Neat and tidy, and very professional. And polite

Vijaya Sawant from North York

I like the service of Imperial Windows and Doors. I wanted to change only basement window. I did market search. This company did at the reasonable cost. They did not force me to replace other windows and doors in the house. Agreed to replace what was needed as priority. I also like that he explained what and why he was doing. That way he build my trust in the company. In future renovation in the house, I will give preference to this company.

We ordered a custom stainless steeles door with Imperial.

Waited for 1 and a half month, but worth it!
Glass insert was so pretty!

It looks amazing! We loved, and my neigbours loved!
Thank you so much!

Ana Perla from Toronto

Assisted Review

Henry from Imperial Windows and Doors replaced 12 windows and a back door for me. All the products I got are high quality and energy efficient. I'm very happy with with all the work done at my house and I already got my neighbor to replace 2 windows with Imperial. Very recommended company!

Michael Mitsel from South Woodbridge

Henry did my sliding patio door, the door look amazing when better then i expected, i had previous scratches next to the old door but Henry was able to hide the scratches with the new doors casing.
i highly recommend to hire Imperial Windows and Doors
for any windows or doors jobs.

Stefanie from Etobicoke

Henry and his partner did my sliding door and a few windows a couple of weeks ago. They also completed some window casing.
They were EXCELLENT. Consumer service was top notch, the job was done perfectly and it was such a pleasure to work with Henry! Call Imperial for an excellent price and an excellent job!!!!

More about Imperial Windows and Doors

Imperial Windows & Doors uniquely meet the demand for high quality energy star products in beautifully finished designs. Using the most advanced PVC materials available to deal with the challenging Canadian climate, Imperial Windows provide the warmth you need and beauty you seek. At Imperial Windows and Doors, we value our customers; we treat you with respect and deliver on our promise to do what is best for you and your family. We understand it is important that our products help keep your home safe and secure.

We Specialize in: Energy Star Windows, Steel Entrance Doors, Fiberglass Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors. and Porch Enclosures.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Entrence Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors, Porch Enclosures
Windows and Doors installations, sales and custom design. Selection of energy efficient vinyl replacement windows, decorative steel and fiberglass doors, patio doors, service existing windows. Professional installation with customer satisfaction. Free in-home consultations; no obligation estimates.
Window City, Cobra Doors, Gentek, York Aluminum
Casements windows, Awning windows,Single and Double Slider Tilt Windows, Single and Double Hung Tilt Windows, High Profile Fixed Windows, Bay/Bow Windows, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Sotrm Doors.
Windows & Doors
2005
Life-time warranty for window's hardware.2 years warranty for any lickage.