Imperial Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
101 Toro Rd. Unit 8 Toronto ON M3J 2Z1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Imperial Windows and Doors

Iain McBride

I don't know about windows & doors . Henry does. I asked him to replace and upgrade the windows and doors of my bungalow. He is fast to respond and deep in knowlege of his trade. He helped me choose the right colours and styles for my objectives, and he gave helpful answers to my question, withhout the sales pitch. He was precise with measurements and timelines. I left him without worry, with the keys to my home. My neighbours were impressed with his professionalism. The results are wonderful, and worth the cost. My cats love the storm door. Thanks Henry!

GTA

The storm door for the main entrance to our Scarborough townhouse was perfectly installed. Looks great. I would 100% recommend this company since they are reliable. Solid workmanship. Thank you!

Mike in

I was very surprised to receive an estimate on line on a weekend, within minutes of submitting a request. I was even more surprised that it came from the owner of the company. Henry is organized and very timely with appointments and installation dates - THAT is a definite asset. The sliding glass patio door installation was terrific - on time, courteous, professional and competitive. I will recommend Henry for sure. It looks great, thanks Henry.

Leia in Toronto

Henry and his team did a great job! We are happy with the outcome of our windows. We would recommend his services to everyone that we know. The one thing that set Henry apart is that he stands behind his workmanship and will fix any issues that come along the way. I am a very happy customer. Thank you, Henry.

Colin in North York

the install came out very clean. There price was competitive and they were very professional. Henry punctual on all of his dates and followed up and kept me updated the entire way if he was delayed at all and to confirm timing.

Job Price

I found this company on Homestars and was guided by the reviews I read. I received a verbal indication from Henry and after receiving a few other quotes, asked him to firm it up. He arrived at the appointed time and we arrived at a reasonable price. When the door was received by him, he came and installed it. The customized door fit well in the space and we were very satisfied with the job.

Job Price

Henry was the first person to respond to my request for a qote (on a Sunday). He was the ONLY one to follow up to see if we were happy with his quote. We received a call the day before the installation to confirm that we would be ok with the date. Even though he got geld up on another job he made a call to say he would be a bit late. Communication is something too often lacking. Not with this company. Our pato door was installed quickly and the area was left clean. Our hardwood floor was protected. I highly recommend this company!!!!

Amir in Scarborough

Henry installed the window and patio door on Sep 09, one week earlier than was promised,
they show up on time, they covered area to prevent damaged;
price was competitive and installation quality was very good
I am happy with his work

Angela  in Concord

The work was absolutely beautiful and it was completed in a timely manner. The workmanship was outstanding and was executed with thoughtfulness and passion. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know and would call again for future work on my home. The workers were polite, tidy and professional. Thanks again Henry.

Ogie Chan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I hired Henry of Imperial windows and Doors last week to do the aluminum capping for the wooden frames of my 2-car garage door and the 2 side garage windows. Observing him work, he really enjoys what he is doing and proud of the quality of his work. The end result is a beautiful almond capping finish at a reasonable price. Will ask for his service again in the future.

More about Imperial Windows and Doors

Imperial Windows & Doors uniquely meet the demand for high quality energy star products in beautifully finished designs. Using the most advanced PVC materials available to deal with the challenging Canadian climate, Imperial Windows provide the warmth you need and beauty you seek. At Imperial Windows and Doors, we value our customers; we treat you with respect and deliver on our promise to do what is best for you and your family. We understand it is important that our products help keep your home safe and secure.

We Specialize in: Energy Star Windows, Steel Entrance Doors, Fiberglass Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors. and Porch Enclosures.