Imperial Windows And Doors

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Imperial Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Windows (entire house except 2), Sliding Doors, Front & Side Door Replacement

Henry was extremely professional, honest and excellent to work with; most importantly, he is responsive which is very important when trying to coordinate a renovation. His team was very clean and precise, finishing the work in only a day and a half and disposing of all old windows/doors/sliding doors/rubbish, etc.
We are extremely pleased with the quality of the work and I would not only highly recommend Imperial, but will be calling Henry again once I need to finish the 2 remaining windows.
Thanks again Henry and team!

Eden in Markham
Eden in Markham

The Entry Door and Windows

Both technicians arrived on time @ my residence. Their CoVid19 protocol was on point! They worked tirelessly and efficiently. They cleaned their work area after each installation. I'm so pleased with their workmanship. This is the BEST 4 gran I've spent and I've got NO regrets.

Emile in Toronto
Emile in Toronto

Two Energy Efficient Side Doors (Laundry Room and Garage)

Imperial Windows and Doors were one of several companies I contacted for a quote with regards to replacing two fairly worn down and weathered side doors to our house. Coming across an honest home contractor is not a simple task. I will make this easy for anyone looking to install new doors. Imperial Windows and Doors are the best so, do not bother looking at other companies. If you want an honest guy who will provide you with a fair quote for whatever door project you need to have done, HENRY is the man you want speak with. When we contacted him, he booked an in-person appointment at our house.
Henry arrived at our house fully prepared. He had various catalogues showing the many styles of doors and when we told him the style of doors we were considering; he knew exactly where to look and show us in the catalogues. Henry brought along various sample pieces related to the actual construction of the doors and he thoroughly explained how they would be installed. Visually showing a potential customer how a door would be installed using these samples is imperative. Choosing a door colour was no problem because Henry had many different colour samples to help us match the door colour to our existing brick, window frames, garage door colour, and the colour of other doors around the house. Another great thing was that if you as the customer do not wish to go searching for door locks, Henry will also provide you with many options to find the perfect door locks for which he will then find for you and also install. It was clear and obvious during the in-person appointment at our house, Henry was very professional and that he knew his product very well.
During the day of installation, Henry arrived with his brother to help him. They were on time as promised. They were both very polite, courteous, and they professionally went about completing the work installing our two doors in a systematic manner. I would check up on them every so often for which they had no problem with and if I had anything to ask Henry, he had no problems answering my questions and keeping me well-informed about the work being done. All the work that was promised to be completed, was completed thoroughly. Another great thing was that they were clean during the work and once the work was complete, they cleaned up any additional small mess that remained.
The price we paid for the two doors themselves was very fair and the fact the Henry also included in the price, the installation of two door locks that we wanted and he was able to get for us, made it an even better deal. Thankyou Henry for being true to your word by promising an excellent product, completing the work with quality service, and treating the customer with courtesy and respect. I will no about be contacting him for future projects.

Mr. E. Schultz
Woodbridge, Ontario

Patio Door

Great service. I would recommend Henry and his team. The guys that worked for him did not take any shortcuts and did a great job. Henry and his team was super friendly and polite..never had a contractor text me back to “have a nice day” . Very happy customer and will definitely call again for my windows when I’m ready to change.

Ravinder
Ravinder
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Windows and Doors glass panel replacement in Burlington,ON

Henry did and team did a great job replacing few of my windows and door panels. They delivered what they had promised. They are very professional in their field. I will highly recommend them. I will also keep them in my priority list to perform similar jobs in future.

Shannel in Toronto
Shannel in Toronto

Storm door

Great communication with Henry. It was done in a reasonably amount of time and for a great price. The door looks amazing! I will be referring them to friends/family :) thanks again!

mdjan in Scarborough
mdjan in Scarborough

3 new storm doors

Henry and his team showed up on time. Their work is very well done. They paid a lot attention to details. Second time we worked with them. We hope to hire them again in the future! Thank you again, Mike

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Replacement of Decora windows

Having your windows replaced is probably not going to be top of the list of enjoyable things to do, but Henry @ Imperial certainly made it easier. Prompt friendly service, kept exactly to set timeline and fixed & replaced the windows as required. The old Decora windows were pretty terrible and not holding up very well, but now sunlight streams through the window from what was once a cloudy/ foggy mess.

Front Window in North York
Front Window in North York

Front Window

We had our very large bow window installed with Imperial Windows. Many of the window companies we had a quote from, stated they could not do the job as our window was too large. Henry did a fantastic job, our window looks great. I would highly recommend using Imperial Windows.
Thank you Henry.

More about Imperial Windows And Doors

Imperial Windows & Doors uniquely meet the demand for high quality energy star products in beautifully finished designs. Using the most advanced PVC materials available to deal with the challenging Canadian climate, Imperial Windows provide the warmth you need and beauty you seek. At Imperial Windows and Doors, we value our customers; we treat you with respect and deliver on our promise to do what is best for you and your family. We understand it is important that our products help keep your home safe and secure.

We Specialize in: Energy Star Windows, Steel Entrance Doors, Fiberglass Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, French/Garden Doors. and Porch Enclosures.