Dr. Tubs Reglazing

oarewa from East York
oarewa from East York
1 review East York, ON

Tub reglazing

Fantastic job. Could not believe the transformation. Dr Tubs was quick to respond and quick to provide the service. If he would go to cottage country I would get him to do our tub and shower there as well.

Darren in High Park
Darren in High Park

Tub Reglaze

I hired Dr. Tubs after trying to get another higher rated company on Homestars. The other company was booking 2 months in advance. The customer service I received at Dr. Tubs was great and the technician onsite was very pleasant as well. The tub looked really nice when they finished and they were in and out in about 3 hours. The job was slightly more than I was quoted because there was a reglaze that needed to be stripped away. Having said that, they did call and ask me if I wanted to proceed even though the price was slightly higher ($35 more). I appreciated the call as I am a contractor and I hate it when I'm quoted a price and then it's different on the day of installation.

There was one item my client wasn't too happy about. I think the old tub overflow was slightly wider than the new one we installed and so there is a section of the tub that is painted but decaying. It would've been nice to get a heads up on that and maybe some potential remedies for this.

All in all I was very pleased with my experience.

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

Tub Reglazing

I am a Property Manager and deal with many different trades on a daily basis. For all my apartment improvement projects i use Dr.Tubs when stripping and reglazing a tub is needed. They are quick, efficient, and have a warranty on their product.

More about Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Are you considering replacing your bathtub? Are you thinking about bathroom remodeling? Before you spend an astronomical amount of money with your bathroon renovation, such as replacing your tub, tiles and sink, consider a much more affordable approach – Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners! Dr. Tubs for short is a professional tub refinishing company located in Toronto specializing in bathtub, tile and sink refinishing and resurfacing. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an excellent product. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled bath refinishers who will bring your bathroom back to life. All Dr Tubs technicians are insured and use only the best refinishing materials available. If you are thinking of remodelling your bathroom or just considering resurfacing your tub, call Dr. Tubs now! We specialize in both reglazing and liners. Both options take less than a day and you can use it 24 hours later.

We reglaze by spraying high quality epoxy and acrylic paints over the surface to re-enamel it. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron tubs, laundry sinks, standard bathtubs and ceramic wall surround tiles. Don't forget to ask us about our no-slip surface. We now install the highest quality Canadian made high-impact-resistant Acrylic liners for bathtubs and wall surrounds. Our tub liners are ¼” thick, often thicker than the actual tub and they are made to fit like a glove right over the existing tub. They are extremely impact resistant so there is no worry of cracking or puncturing and they come with a 5-year warranty. Our wall surround liners are also custom made and come as either a glossy flat-white or mock tile. Best of all, our turn-around time from measuring to installation can be as short as 2 weeks and everything will be installed within 1 day. Remember, give us a few hours and we'll bring your bathroom back to life! Call the Dr now!

Services we DON'T provide: Dr. Tubs does not replace bathtubs, showers or sinks. We strictly refinish them. We don't refinish floors and cabinets. We refinish acrylic or fibreglass tubs, but we don't repair them. Regarding Kitchens, the only service we provide is to refinish sinks. For laundry rooms, we can reglaze laundry tubs / sinks.

Areas we service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Markham, Vaughan and Brampton. Please note, that a travel charge will be charged for some locations.

Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners was awarded the HomeStars Best of 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in Toronto and we won the Consumer Choice 2017 and 2018 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in the GTA.

Bathroom Renovation
Canadian made High Impact Resistant Acrylic Liners, Custom made Liners for Tub and Surround, New Chrome floor drains, New Chrome Overflow plates, New Chrome Pop-up Floor Drain Covers, 3 or 4 Shelf Corner Caddy Units.
We reglaze / refinish bathtubs, sinks and tiles and install high-impact-resistant custom made Acrylic liners. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron sinks, laundry tubs, standard bathtubs, ceramic tiles and tub surround wall tiles. Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners offers a special no-slip surface that is built in to the glaze on the floor of the bathtub. Dr. Tubs technicians can also install a polished chrome pop-up drain cover, as well as overflow drain caps. We do not replace bathtubs, sinks, tiles, showers, cabinets, floors, etc.
Watco, Integrity Coatings, 3M, Klenk's, Sherwin-Williams, Lemmer, Pemcor, Global-Industrial
Gloss White Tub Surround liners come in either Mock-Tile or Flat look.
Reglazing Claw Foot Tubs, Art Deco Tubs, Cinderella Tubs, Standard & Non-Standard Size Baths, Tub Surround Tiles, Laundry Tubs & Sinks Lining Bathtub & Surrounds with Canadian made High Impact Resistant Custom Made Acrylic. 1/4" for the tub and 1/8" for the surround.
2009
VISA / MC, Cash, Cheque, E-transfer
Accredited Member of BBB
WHMIS Certified Technicians
Covers our workmanship and materials. Please inquire.