Aim Toronto Movers

Review for Aim Toronto Movers

James in Toronto
James in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Move from home to another in Toronto

I have never written a review before but I felt strongly to write here. I found this company (owner/movers) to be less than truthful. The movers definitely took their time loading/unloading. When moving to the second location, I waited for them. It took about 10 minutes for them to start moving the van even though they were ready to go promptly. They had said from the start that they wouldn't charge for an extra 10 minutes 'or so'. Well, when the time came, (2 hours), I was forced to pay for 3 hours (plus travel) even though the additional time was only another '10 or so' minutes which eeeeasily could've been avoided if they weren't taking their time! And, of course, after the fact, I was told about an additional 5% (for gas) even though I paid for one hour travel time. They scratched a wall and said I can use a 'marker' to fill in the scratch. Niiiice! Continue this way of business and AIM will be out of business in no time.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?