Electronic Retailers

Lauren from BC
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Hunter Douglas blinds

V5C0E5

Phone message returned in good time. Excellent home interior consultant, very knowledgeable, able to assist with decisions. Blinds delivered in time quoted. Good service, good correspondence, delivery as planned, reasonable prices.

Thomas Pham from Surrey
Thomas Pham from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Tom Tom GPS System

V5C0E5

Purchased a Tom Tom GPS system from Costco. I wasn't sure if I actually needed a GPS system but I decided to buy it from Costco because of the excellent return policy.

I initially purchased it for my road trip down to the States but decided to keep it after the trip because it was such a great system.

Kaitlyn from Vancouver
Kaitlyn from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Purchased a faucet for our new bathroom renovation project. The quality of the fixture was excellent. Everything we wanted. The burnaby costco has super efficient line ups and friendly service. Lots of parking spaces too!

Carrey from Port Coquitlam
Carrey from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Air Conditioner

V5C0E5

We bought an Air Conditioner for $399 plus tax. However, we found a sale price in a flyer that in 1 week the price will drop by $110. Costco has a great price matching protection policy. From a few dollars to hundreds of dollars, just bring your receipt to Costco within in 30 days and you will get your money back immediately. I love it! Great customer service!

tigerhugger from Vancouver
tigerhugger from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Appliances Purchase

I purchased a mini fridge from Costco, however realized that I was not going to need it. They returned the product with absolutely ZERO questions asked. The line-ups can become a little long, but they can be avoided if you go during earlier hours.

Elena
Elena
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Countertops for the kitchen

V5C0E5

Checked out numerous places before deciding to try out Costco for our kitchen countertops as we had noticed the stands by the exit with brochures and samples. We called to make a free appointment to have an appraisal done and were pleasantly surprised that the price included both the materials and the installation. They also had a lot a choices and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. The installation was done perfectly, everything arrived on time and we were very happy with the results.

Manny Valoma in Burnaby
Manny Valoma in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen appliances

It is hard to beat getting a new espresso coffe machine from costco, great price and customer service. We also purchased new cutlery and dishes prior to our Thanksgiving dinner. Very pleased with our selections.

Jake Sloan
Jake Sloan
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wi-Fi setup for new home

I pay more just to have the "lifetime warranty" from Costco. I don't abuse it, but when something doesn't work, I return it, no questions asked. In the past I've had the opportunity to try Western Digital backup drives - all of them died on me. If it had been another store, I would be out more than $1000 by now!

Jenny in Burnaby
Jenny in Burnaby
4 reviews BURNABY, BC

Purchased LCD TV

Very reasonable priced inventory at Costco, and the Samsung LCD TV was no exception. No need to wait for sales at stores just to find out the advertised item is sold out when you get to their store. Great no questions asked return policy within 90 days of purchase, so I am confident that Costco products have good quality. TV purchased in Dec 2010 and has been problem free.

Betsy Lee in Burnaby
Betsy Lee in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

TV

A large selection of good quality tvs at competitive prices. At first it was difficult to get any help but once we flagged someone down, he was very helpful and we were able to get a bit of a discount in the end since we bought the tv stand as well. Overall a good experience there.