Sanderson Roofing

Sanderson Roofing

Reviews for Sanderson Roofing

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Flat roof

Used this company several times to replace flat roofs on our rental properties. Very satisfied. I twice tried a less expensive company and had terrible experience with both. I always get 2 quotes and get back to Sanderson to discuss the price.

Lou of Gateview
Lou of Gateview
1 review Ottawa, ON

GAF shingle re-roof

Adjustments to the original job were needed but Craig and his team took full responsibility and made things right.

We were quite happy with Craig's professionalism and the care he took in order to satisfy our requirements.

Asparagusto in Ottawa
Asparagusto in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal from Ice Damming

We discovered damage from Ice damming. Sanderson answered the phone promptly and was able to schedule for the next day. They did a great job and provided excellent service. I would recommend them.

Angele Clairoux from HAMMOND
Angele Clairoux from HAMMOND
1 review Richmond, ON

roof

Sanderson Roofing gave an excellent service from quote to clean up. They were a team of 4 men who were professional,polite and worked efficiently. I would and have recommended them to friends! Great job!!!!

Brian from Ottawa
Brian from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

When we moved in last summer, the home inspector told us that the rook should really be replaced before winter. We got quotes from for different places, and Sanderson was the cheapest. We were reluctant to go with them at first because they were so much cheaper than most of the other quotes. When I asked about putting in a low profile vent over the garage portion and a drip edge drip edge - things a couple other places mentioned in their quotes for additional cost - Sanderson included them at no extra charge. 50-year shingles were the default product (something that would cost extra elsewhere), and this spring, I did not find one stray roofing nail on my grass. I would recommend them to anyone who asked about a great roofer. Exceptional work and a great price.

M Avery from Ottawa
M Avery from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

Our house needed a new (third) roof as our existing (second) roof was 15 years old. We got several estimates and Sanderson's was the lowest. I do not remember the names of the people who did the installation, but they were very friendly, got the job done in a day, and did an excellent job!

Chris from Gloucester
Chris from Gloucester
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Roof Replacement

I needed my roof replaced and decided to go with Sanderson Roofing. Their price was good and the work was even better. They were early, punctual, and worked hard all day. When the project was done there was no evidence of them having been there(except my beautiful new roof). No leaks, no shingles falling off. Everything was perfect.

Shelagh Ryan from Ottawa
Shelagh Ryan from Ottawa
5 reviews , ON

Roofing, Timberland

They had a large crew, started early...6am, worked hard all day, cleaned up beautifully and were done our 2400 sq ft. bungalow roof, attached double garage and detached triple car garage all in one day! I had a tunnel sky light that I wanted them to just leave the hole so my husband could install it later and they completed the installation of it too! They were great. They did my mom's house as well and were just as professional, courteous and hard working at her house. Highly recommend them to anyone.

More about Sanderson Roofing

Sanderson Roofing is the oldest, best-known, and most respected roofing contractor in the Ottawa region. We specialize in residential roofing and commercial flat roofing repair and installation
Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?