Urban Roofing & Consulting

Dan in Hamilton
Dan in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

shingles replacement

They replaced schingels on the roof of our old house. Great job done in less than two days! Whole team was working very hard! Very classy people. They left our property very clean. I would recomend to anyone who is looking for a good service and affordable prices!

Frank S.
Frank S.

New house roof

Removed and replaced roof shingles with new underlay etc and new roof vents in a timely fashion. Did a fantastic job and very efficient very professional in explaining different types of materials used in the job. Excellent clean up and revisiting the job site once completed

kretzc
kretzc
1 review , ON

They were friendly, quick and worked very cleanly. The quality of their work appears very high. I would hire them again.

You won't have too Colin you have a 50year roof!!!

Phil
Phil

Complete Roof Design and Rebuild

Shaun was tasked with designing a unique roofing system for our 40+ year old custom built home, and did he deliver. On a referral, Shaun was more than up for the challenge and showed enthusiasm and passion throughout the entire process. Our aged cathedral roof and insulation, along with damage from recent wind storms was leaking water, poorly insulated, and smelled of mold. We now have a properly vented, cross-strapped system, complete with spray-foam insulation. Built the way it should be. He also replaced a few old skylights and installed a number of new skylights. Throughout the entire process, Shaun, in collaboration with his expert trade partners (ventilation and insulation) and his team exceeded our expectations and operated with respect and always had us (the homeowners) in mind. Looking forward to working with Urban Roofing on future projects.

Theres not much else we can do in the future!!! Thanks for trusting us with the design for your house!!!

kaly
kaly

Roof

Urban Roofing quickly responded, was attentive to our needs, maintained professionalism throughout the process and completed the job in a timely fashion. We were very impressed with the quality of their work and would recommend them to family and friends!

Hey Kaly,

Its easy for us to meet our clients needs when they are easy to work with!!! Thanks for making it fun to work together!

Robert in Hamilton
Robert in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Honest, professional and high quality

Like everyone else in the past few months, we were affected by the wind storm too. Most people who were, can relate to all the vultures and dishonesty out there. After being told by several companies that they would be out by the next day and then not showing and not committing, we were extremely concerned that there would be more damage. We reached out to our insurance company and requested Shaun based on excellent reviews. Shaun called me within minutes and had someone on our roof assessing the damage and patching within hours despite being incredibly busy. He never once tried to sell us anything we didn’t need and gave us all of our options while guiding us through those options. We couldn’t believe the quality of his work and materials compared to others with much higher prices with much less quality. He wasn’t the lowest quote but was most definitely the highest quality and very reasonable for the work we had done. His employees were very polite and cleaned up well after the job was done. Extremely pleased with everything from beginning to end!

Thank you so much for the review, it was our pleasure!!!

Julie
Julie
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

After the last big wind/rain storm we had a leak coming in our house. After reading reviews on Homestsrs, we decided to go with Urban Roofing. We are really happy we did! Shaun came for a quote the same day I contacted him. It was obvious that he wasn’t trying to sell us anything we didn’t need, unlike a previous company we had called. He was straight to the point and actually told us how we could save money. He was very professional and answered emails/questions promptly.
He initially gave us a timeline of being able to start the work in about 2-3 weeks, but was able to get started the following week. His crew finished in 2 days and cleaned up everything afterward.
We are very happy with our new roof and the work that was done! His shingle selection was great and he didn’t gouge the price when we decided to go with a higher quality shingle.
I would definitely recommend Urban Roofing if you need a new roof. Shaun was very knowledgeable and often checked in to make sure we were satisfied with the work that was being done. We have no complaints!

Hey guys I'm so happy you like your new roof!! It was a pleasure working with you both please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future. Take care of that little one!!

Susan
Susan
1 review Hamilton, ON

New roof, ventilation, insulation and eavestroughing on 3 floor, 100 year-old house

Shaun brought in representatives from a ventilation company and an insulation company, telling us that “anyone can lay shingles” but it is the ventilation that makes a roof work, and last. As we were trying to decrease the summer heat on our third floor, this was welcome news. Even with these extras, the total price was still reasonable (mid-range of the 4 quotes we got). The price below is the total of the roofing ($8,500) eavestrough ($500) and insulation ($1,200) not including HST.

There were a few unforeseen hold-ups in the work, and Shaun let us know what was going on. He was responsive to my (somewhat anxious) texts and emails, and was always good-natured with us! We were very happy with both his attention to the job, and the work of the men on the crew. Shaun came back himself to change some flashing that he wasn't happy with. We were impressed with that personalized care and pride in workmanship. The crew was also great, pleasant to have around and did a good clean-up. All in all, we were very happy with Shaun, and with Urban Roofing!

It was our pleasure enjoy that party anything we can do to help let us know!

Mmastrocola
Mmastrocola

Roof shingle repair

Shaun was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. I called him after the extremely high winds from last week tore off some shingles on my roof. I will definitely call him again if we need any further repair work and when it'll be time to replace our roof.

Big or small we help em all!!!

Thanks guys have a great summer

kevinperquin1
kevinperquin1

Roofing Patch

Last summer we had a bad wind storm and needed to get a couple shingles on our roof replaced. We decided to go with a "Big" name company and thought all was well and fixed. Well... not so much. The next wind storm we had i noticed more shingles blown off in the exact previously "fixed" area. After paying $500 the first time i was frustrated to now have to fix it again. I called the same "Big" name company back and was basically told too bad, its another $500 to come patch again. The roof is only 6-7 years old. A friend told me about Urban Roofing and since they are right in my area, i gave it a shot. When Shaun went up on my roof and proceeded to pull off and fix every shingle that was just replaced I was livid. Not knowing anything about roofing, as he tossed down all the previous patched shingles i could see right away why they blew off. They weren't even sheets. They were cut and just slapped on and i can guarantee they knew it would blow off in the next storm. I watched Shaun go up on my roof, fix the 3 shingles i told him needed to be replaced with full sheets and then come down and go to his truck to get more full sheets. I asked him why? And he basically said if I don't fix the rest of what they patched, I will be back here eventually so I will just do it properly now. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to trust someone and see that it was actually done properly. I know he did way more than what was anticipated. As far as price goes, it was way better than the "Big" company (you know who i am talking about) and I know it is done properly. I would recommend them to anyone who is needing any roofing done. Big or small.

Many thanks for your honesty and all the extra work you did so i don't have to stress anymore.

I will definitely use you again.

Kevin and Amy.

Hey guys it was our pleasure!!!!!

More about Urban Roofing & Consulting

HAMILTON READERS CHOICE GOLD AWARD WINNER!!!
We Specialize in all Roof problems