Windowtech

14 Connie Cres, Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Windowtech

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

ivan and ken are great guys to deal with.

windowtech is a great company to deal with ivan the salesman good and ken the shade guy was also great. There work was very good love my new door and bay window.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review! We will be sure to let Ivan & Ken know just how happy you are with the end result.
Thanks again for your business from our entire team here at Windowtech!

atef in Ottawa
atef in Ottawa

windows

work is good the installation men are perfect and friendly.
well every thing start with the salesman who is very knowledgeable and know his product and match the customer needs and budget

Atef, we're all very glad to hear of your satisfaction from beginning to end. Jerry, will be very pleased to hear of your admiration of his knowledge.
Thank you for your business!

Sofia in Vaughan
Sofia in Vaughan

Windows

The service from window tech was great, they were professional, they completed everything by the expected finish date. They were always prompt in staying on top of answering my questions and concerns and the overall work was awesome.

Hi Sofia,
What a lovely feedback. Thank you so much for visiting us on HomeStars and relaying your exceptional experience. Thank you so much from our entire team here at Windowtech!

Julian Hughes from Mississauga
Julian Hughes from Mississauga

Window Replacement

I hired Windowtech to replace approx. half of my existing casement windows. My sales rep Ivan was polite, low pressure, knowledgeable and most importantly, extremely responsive throughout the process (even post installation). The entire installation went as planned and the installation team did a beautiful job. I am very happy with the finished product. One minor point to note was I had to remind the installation crew to cover my newly refinished floors several times as the drop sheets kept moving, but overall a great experience.

Hello Julian,
Thank you so much for your review! We will be sure to let Ivan know just how happy you are with the end result.
Your honest and constructive mentions will help us to better correct areas requiring improvement. We always hope for every client to achieve a 10/10 experience.
We hope to have the opportunity to join you on any future windows or doors project.
Thank you!

Hongyan in Nepean
Hongyan in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

New bay window

This was a great installation. I moved into an old house built in 1962 and my son's room had an old bay window that was not properly sealed and showed lots of age. Condensation was building between glass in the winter. I opted to have a new one built and went with WindowTech. The window was produced off site and installed at my place. The installer even helped me move a metal gazebo out of the way. The window was installed beautifully and holding out for one of the worst winters in Toronto. Overall I'm very satisfied with the work done.

Hongyan, what a lovely feedback. Thank you so much for visiting us on HomeStars and relaying your exceptional experience. Thank you so much from our entire team here at Windowtech!

Deb/B in Vaughan
Deb/B in Vaughan

Windows, Front Door, Garage Door

Ken was very pleasant and helpful during the whole purchasing process. He was quick to respond to inquiries both before and after installation. Mike and his crew showed up first thing in the morning and worked diligently all day, they barely stopped for lunch. The clean up was great. I emailed a small list of deficiencies (very minor) and Mike returned promptly and fixed everything to our satisfaction. I was very impressed.

Hi Deb,
Thank you for relaying your experience with us via HomeStars. We're very pleased to hear that everything went seamlessly for you, and we will be sure to let Ken know just how happy you are with the end result.

Cristian in Aurora
Cristian in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Window replacement

Window quality is very good and installers are very professional. Even though it took two attempts to install the windows due to the steep slope of the roof, after they brought their expert, they were able to replace all 6 windows in one full day

Hi Cristian,
Thank you for entrusting Windowtech with your window replacement project. It is great to hear of your satisfaction with the quality of our product and the installation process overall.

IQ in Vaughan
IQ in Vaughan

Patio door

The service man was very polite he came at the appointed time , the previous patio door was in a very tight spot. He struggled very hard to get the old door out .he finally got it out , there was only a half inch gap, I still can’t beleave how he did it .At times it looked like he would give up , but hats off to his dedication , discipline and hard work job was done, I was very happy with the outcome. Will recommend this company to anyone anytime. Thanks.

Hello,
Thank you so much, from the entire Windowtech team. We're happy to hear that you found the project to be of exceptional quality and thank you for your recommendations!

Front Door

Windowtech was very professional and was delivered and installed on the promised date. We had a bad experience with Northern Doors, who changed the contract after accepting terms . Highly recommended

Hello,
We're thankful for your feedback, and are happy to hear of your satisfaction with your recent project. We hope to have the privilege of working with you again into the future.
Thanks for your business!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Install New BOW window for living room

I am very pleased with the service provided. The quality of the window and storm door is excellent. They were very friendly and knowledgeable.
The price is very reasonable compare to others. I will definitely recommend.

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: