Windowtech

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14 Connie Cres, Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3

Reviews for Windowtech

George in Mississauga

We had to get all our windows and doors replaced (6 doors and over 40 windows), and we spent months researching and interviewing different companies. Our house is also relatively old and had a very particular style which we wanted to maintain. Windowtech was by far the most professional and most competitively priced company we looked at. They also had many options to suit the specific look we were going for.
Oleg, who was the sales rep, came to our home several times to discuss (and re-discuss) all our options. He answered all our questions and took the time to explain the details of what we were unsure about. We also had to change dates, styles and colours several times, and Oleg made sure we were completely satisfied with every detail before the job was started. He was extremely patient whenever we wanted to make changes, and we were always given plenty of time to make every decision. We never felt rushed or pressured, and he kept us informed every step of the way.
The whole job took 4-5 days to complete, and the construction team worked efficiently. We had some rain during the construction days, but they continued to do the job despite the weather. They respected the property and made sure everything was kept clean. Even after the job was done, they were quick to respond to any outstanding problems or concerns.
Their warrantee is comprehensive, and we have no doubts that they will honour it. Oleg even helped us find someone to do our blinds after the job was done. They have been one of the best companies we have ever worked with, and if we ever have to do windows or doors again, this is the company we are going with. Thanks Windowtech!

George, Thank you very much for your business and this review!

Halina in Toronto

Great job! I highly recommend WindowTech.
Looking for a company to replace my windows I have had interviews with
many - but Windowtech's representative Oleg impressed me with a great
professional knowledge and a will to meet my requirements, as well
as not trying to up sell, which is a rare commodity these days.
The job has been done on time, well organized, clean and tidy.
I like the result very much, and even though it only has been two days
- two of my neighbors complimented new windows and doors already!
All in all - great experience.

Hallina, we're all very glad to hear of your satisfaction from beginning to end. Oleg, will be very pleased to hear of your admiration of his knowledge.
Thank you for your business!

maria in Toronto

Amazing sales representative, Slade. He is very professional and knows the product. Accommodating. I compared prices and they were the best by far. Quality of windows is excellent. window installer is a perfectionist. 100% satisfied. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Maria,
It's great to read such a nice review from our customers! We are very pleased that you've had a positive experience with our company. Customers feedback is so important to us. We truly appreciate yours.

We were VERY impressed with this company. They were efficient, on time, clean, and had top quality products. The gentleman, Jerry, who arranged it all, was knowledgeable, and answered any questions or concerns we had. The installers also worked efficiently, and did everything to perfection. I have already recommended this company to my friends. Thank you, WindowTech...Elizabeth and MCenanovic

Thank you Elizabeth for relaying your experience with us via homestars. We're very pleased to hear that everything went seamlessly for you, and we will be sure to let Jerry know just how happy you are with the end result. Thank you for your recommendation!

1 review Newmarket, ON

I have to admit when it comes to doors and windows, windowtech is simply the best. I did my research and met with about 15 window companies, but there was only one that met my expectations which was getting top quality with the right price and in a reasonable period of time. I do recommend windowtech.

Hello,
We're so appreciative of the time you took out to write this and explain your experience.
We always aim to provide each and every customer with first rate service and we're so happy to hear you felt you received exactly that.

hhooper in Markham

Great representation by Jerry the sales Rep: prompt courteous and professional service by the installers. Thorough clean-up job after installation. Many thanks and I highly recommend the company to anyone and everyone. Sincerely, Mrs. Hermina Hooper

Hello, thank you for relaying your feedback to us through homestars.
We're very appreciative of your comments. It is wonderful for us to hear of your complete and utter satisfaction. We wish you the best and hope that we can work with you again into the future.

B & F

Our home has been greatly improved and couldn't be more happier. We can't say enough about the service and product. In the summer, when I met Ken, the sales manager for the first time, I was impressed by his punctuality, professionalism and respectful attitude. He patiently went through an explanation of the parts, benefits etc of vinyl windows, as there is a lot to know! We had already had 3 other companies visit us before Window tech, but Ken was the only one who had made the effort to bring along window samples to show us. He methodically explained the components of his window samples to us. We were impresses by the quality of the vinyl, German locking system, and glass. He answered all questions in detail. Later, whenever we contacted Ken via email, he was prompt in his responses. We decided to choose Windowtech because of the quality of the windows and the competitive pricing. We visited a neighbouring house to view their new windows and we were very happy with what we saw. Within 2 - 3 days, of signing, the installer arrived to measure the windows and exactly as promised, 5 weeks later our windows were ready and the installation date was set. The team of installers worked for two days on our house. They ensured that beds / carpeting were covered with tarps, they swept up the installation debris and ensured that my yard was cleaned up before they left. No more drafts! Besides being beautiful windows, we don't feel any chill...should have had these windows years ago! I have been very pleased with the follow-up service that Ken and the team have provided. Immediately after I called Ken to discuss a few touch-up needs, he visited on a Saturday morning to address my concerns. The following weekend, a representative from Vinyl windows was at my home to complete the touch ups. The next day, a rep. was at my door to return a screen that needed some adjusting. It's great to find a company that stands by their product. I have since recommended Window Tech to my sister who has made an order with them. I speak highly of Window Tech to anyone who is interested in new windows!

What a lovely, detailed review B.Lee!
We're also glad that you found Ken to be very helpful in your decision making process.
Your satisfaction is our satisfaction, thank you from our entire team for your recommendation.

Don

Excellent and amazing work! From beginning to end. Very professional and very good to work with. Communication was clear and all installation was done on time. Will refer to others a and get further projects done woth

Hello Don,
We're all very pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your recent project and are glad that overall, everything went just as you had planned. Thank you for your lovely feedback Don, it is appreciated by all.

gloria.haddrath

Oleg Gladden met with us in October to look at door catalogues. He was most helpful with his suggestions. The doors were ordered and the space measured

November 9 our new doors were installed. It was a tidy job. Installation well done.

Our experience with Oleg was great from start to finish! He is knowledgeable and professional.
We knew we were in good hands and we are so pleased with our doors!

We have shared Oleg's name with many family and friends.

We are very pleased with Oleg's work and this company.
We will keep you in mind again.

Thank you so much. :--)

Gloria and Thomas Haddrath

Thank you Gloria for choosing Windowtech for your front door replacement project.
We're very appreciative of your kind comments regarding Oleg and your installation crew.
We hope to have the opportunity to work alongside you again into the future.
Thank you for your business!

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: