Windowtech

14 Connie Cres, Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Windowtech

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very pleased and fair price

I am a renovation contractor and have used Window Tech on my last few projects. The pricing is competitive, the deliveries have been on time and they have a great selection for my clients. Leon has handled all my orders and he has promptly handled all my requests. I'm very pleased

Hello,
Thank you for the lovely 10-star feedback! We're thrilled to hear of your overall satisfaction with your recent home renovation projects. We appreciate you entrusting us with your customer's homes windows & doors requirements. We know that Leon will be appreciative of your kind comments regarding his commitment for an excellent customer experience.

Windowtech Team

Highly professional people and very cooperative

My experience with this company was FANTASTIC! I replaced the majority of windows/doors in my house and the finished product looks amazing. Not only I am happy with the product but the customer service from start to finish was excellent. If you are looking to replace any windows/doors I highly recommend Window Tech

Hello,
Thank you for the 10-star review & for choosing Windowtech as your supplier of choice. We appreciate your recommendation of our products and services and are glad to see that everything from consultation to completion went harmoniously.

Windowtech Team

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Customer Service Quality

I have been dealing with Window Tech for several years and haven't have any problems that weren't dealt with in a friendly professional manner. There are several checks in place to make sure that things are the way we want them in the end but stuff happens. When things went wrong they’ve made it right although it usually went well and extra attention was not needed.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Windowtech for all your homes window & door needs. We appreciate your trust in our company and are thrilled to hear we've been a reliable, communicative & reasonable organization to deal with. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again on any future home transformations.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great place

We are very pleased with our windows and doors from Window Tech. We had them installed 2 years ago and no problems at all with this cold weather this year was a real test for the windows and doors. No frosting or drafts an excellent product and installation. Durability did an awesome job. Thanks to the whole team.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Windowtech as your supplier of choice for your recent Windows & Doors project!
We appreciate your kind and courteous comments regarding your recent winter experiences.
Thank you for your business from our entire team!

Guy in Mississauga
Guy in Mississauga

Excellent Results

Very impressed with the results of the work done by my Sales professional, Eric, and the team that installed my new windows throughout my home. Even through the COVID-19 pandemic, they got our windows installed 2 days before Christmas. The "crew" that I was expecting was just 2, young, hard-working, and talented young men.

My windows look great ... I'm very impressed and would certainly recommend them to anyone looking to replace the windows in their home.

Hello Guy,
Thank you so much for your review! We will be sure to let Eric know just how happy you are with the end result.
Thanks again for your business from our entire team here at Windowtech!

Cheryl and Larry from Mississauga
Cheryl and Larry from Mississauga

Window replacement

Our sales rep Alex was personable and able to answer any questions. We felt the price he quoted was reasonable. Installation was weeks earlier than what we expected which was great. The installer worked non-stop for 11 hours including site clean up. From what we can tell the job was flawless and we are happy with quality and appearance of our new windows.

Hello Cheryl & Larry,
Thank you for such a good review. It is certainly pleasant to hear just how exceptional your installation and overall experience went.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Thank you again for your business!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

A small window replacement

Windowtech did an excellent job. The installation date was exactly on the day that had been scheduled. Eric and the others at Windowtech are a professional team . I was particularly impressed that, in spite of the fact that this was a relatively small job ( together with my neighbour we had a total of only 4 windows that needed to be replaced), we were treated as if we had done a full house window replacements.

Hello,
We're pleased to hear that everything went just as you hoped and more so. We hope to have the privilege of working with you again into the future.
Thank you for your business!

Windowtech

Dale in Toronto
Dale in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

WindowTech install - 5 windows + sliding patio door

Impressive...from start to finish.
Alex was prompt, knowledgeable, transparent, and completely professional. He gave us options and insight and knew his products well (and the industry). The fact he didn’t pressure us to buy and gave us time to make an informed decision was a welcome change. We compared with competitors and decided on WindowTech because of what and how Alex presented himself and the company.
Then we were advised that our order came in and they could start ahead of schedule. I mean, when does that ever happen?
The crew showed up on time and it was actually a Monday. They were focussed and obviously knew what they were doing. Get this...5 windows (2 were bay) and a custom fit patio door in our Master bedroom - all on 1 cold December day. Clean up included.
The result? Stellar looking windows, saving hydro/heat, and increased resale value of our house.
Talk about a no brainer.

Hello Dale,
Thank you again for your business!

WINDOWTECH TEAM

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Windows & Blinds

Despite being in a pandemic Windowtech delivered.
The only minor issue was timing with production.
Eric was a good salesperson- helpful & attentive.
Dimitri did an excellent job installing the windows. He was tidy and fast.
Tony installed the blinds which look fantastic.
It’s a big improvement.
Thank you Windowtech.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Windowtech for your windows & blinds replacement project. We're happy to see that your experience from consultation, to installation & beyond went exceptionally well. We appreciate your trust in our team & are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you and your home.

WINDOWTECH TEAM

Zee
Zee

Basement windows

Good sales team and very poor booking team. I had to take unnecessary time away from work due to company faults. On top of that very rude people like T. ..from booking team who asked me if "i wanted broken windows" installed. Very poor service after initial sale. Instead of offering me service enhancement or compensation for my extra time away from work, it seemed like they were doing me a favour for installing the windows

Hello Zee,
We're sorry to hear that your experience did not live up to the expectations we set for our clients to receive. Unfortunately, things not always go as we wish but we try to resolve it ASAP. Our installation crew detected one defected/scratched glass during the pick up and we did our best to make a new one for the same day. Your project was finished the same day with a delay of a few hours. Thank you again for your understanding & for your business!

WINDOWTECH Team

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: