Rileys Tree Services Inc.

16775 Centreville Creek Rd. ON L7C 3C6
Tree Service
Rileys Tree Services Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Rileys Tree Services Inc.

Lesley in Mississauga
Lesley in Mississauga
8 reviews Caledon, ON

Ash tree removal +++

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have used Riley's. They are charming to deal with, the price is excellent compared to other quotes. They removed 2 large roof height dying ash trees plus some large branches from a birch tree. It was in a difficult confined space around the pool but they managed to get minimum debris in the pool and the pool area, when they had finished, looked cleaner than when they started. Last visit they pruned some huge trees on our front lawn. In high winds over the winter we did not lose a twig as they had removed all of the weight from the ends of the branches and given the trees a wonderful shape. I would not use anyone else for my tree work. They are knowledgable, fairly priced and wonderful to deal with.

Thank you again for choosing us Lesley.
Those cookies you made were fantastic!

Jacob from Mississauga
Jacob from Mississauga

Cut Down Two Trees

This is the third time I have used Riley's Tree Services. Mark cut down a tree at my old house and I called him back to grind the stump when I decided to install a fence. This time I asked him to take down two trees and grind both stumps in my new home. When I receive excellent customer service and quality work it makes it so easy to call Riley again and again. Mark is a wonderful human being. You will be happy that you hired him, believe me. He cares about his customers. Thank you Mark.

Thanks again for the continued work Jacob.
Always love working for you my man

bchug in Brampton
bchug in Brampton

Hedges and Shrub Pruning

Mark and his team from Rileys Tree Services returned to our property this week to complete extensive pruning of cedar and privet hedges, a very large juniper bush and several yews. As always, Mark was quick to follow up on our request for a quote. They arrived as scheduled, did a great job, and left everything neat and clean with all clippings removed. Thanks Rileys Tree Services.

As always, it was a pleasure to work for you guys again.
Thanks and see you next time,

Megan in Brampton
Megan in Brampton

Tree-markable service - true-leaf awesome. (Sorry.)

We've had Riley's do work for us a couple of times now and we wouldn't call anyone else; no one else has service that compares. We have a slowly-dying silver birch that rains branches on my car, a wayward Japanese maple, a scraggly lilac, and a sad Rose of Sharon. Riley's came and fixed them all and made them beautiful again! I left a message for Mark and got a call back within 24 hours, he came by to assess the work a couple of days later, and the work was done the next week. He is approachable, good-natured, and incredibly knowledgeable, and his love for his work is plainly evident. There is no one better than Riley's.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Megan.
And of course, for the the continued work.
Take care,

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

TREEmendous work, Great Price

This is a great company and should be your first and only choice for your tree needs. They deliver a professional grade effort; -on time and on budget. They do what they say, when they say and do not leave a mess. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to impress Michael. See you next time,

Ron & Thelma
Ron & Thelma

Tree removal and 2 trees trimmed & thinned out

Thelma & I were very pleased with the work done at our home which included 1 tree removed together with its stump and 2 other trees [a Linden & a Maple] trimmed back and thinned out. We can't say enough about Mark & his wife who are a very friendly and hard working couple who work very safely. We were also very impressed with the clean up of our property allowing us to sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labour. This was our 3rd experience with Rileys Tree Services Inc. and we wish to thank Mark & Cheryl Beisel for a job well done!
Ron & Thelma Stephen

Thank you again for the repeat business guys.
As always, fantastic working with you two.
Take care,

Gen_d@ymail.com  in Brampton
G. D.

Stump removal, large oak tree trimming and removal of large bush.

Riley's service was fast and efficient. They were safe and careful not to break our belongings and our neighbours belongings when trimming our tree. We used thier services on two seperated occasions and would totally recommend him to all our family and friends.

Thanks for the continued business Gen, greatly appreciated.
Take care and see you next time,

Oak tree in Caledon East
Oak tree in Caledon East
1 review Caledon, ON

Trimmed oak tree

I had my oak tree trimmed and thinned out in my backyard. Mark and his wife did a great job, the tree looks great. I would recommend their services to anyone. I may be needing you in the near future, Elda Baird

Thank you for the work and review.
It was nice chatting with you.
See you next time,

Karin L. from Toronto
Karin L. from Toronto

Highly recommended

I was recommended these people by neighbours of mine. I needed a large tree in the backyard pruned of dead branches. They came, did the work, and left the area very clean in their wake.
I like that this man and his wife work together, and I found them both very friendly and polite. I will hire them again if similar work is needed in the future.

Thanks for the taking the time to write this review Karin.
It was a pleasure to work for you and we'll see you soon over at your neighbors place.

K&M Swain Brampton
K&M Swain Brampton

backyard tree cutting and pruning

This morning Mark & Cheryl came to cut and prune trees in my backyard that had been overgrown for several years. This is the 4th time I've hired Rileys to do my tree care. The first time was an emergency situation during the ice storm a few years ago when my 50 yr old tree needed removal. They also did a great job on the stump grinding and shrub removal. These people are super professional and you get exactly what you need done, on time for the price quoted. I would highly recommend them for all your tree care.

As always Kim, great working for good people like you.

More about Rileys Tree Services Inc.

Tree Services

We provide an excellent service at a fair price!!
We are fully insured and fully experienced to do your job.

Our services include;