Alpha Windows & Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Alpha Windows & Doors Inc.

Reviews for Alpha Windows & Doors Inc.

Sandy K from North York
Sandy K from North York
1 review North York, ON

Replacing windows

We had 21 windows installed brick to brick in our home and it's took only 2 days. Our house looks totally different now. No garbage left, no nails. Excellent service!

Dmitri from Thornhill
Dmitri from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

5 windows and sliding door

This is the third company we have used in the past five years to replace our windows. I'm very appreciate, guys. My new windows and sliding door looks fantastic. Thank you!

Adrian from Toronto
Adrian from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

New windows and front door

Excellent service from Alex and his team. He was very honest answering all our questions, gave us a good price and did a fantastic job in our 70 years old house. It's not a big company, but they have a good reputation. A small company with a big potential.

Andriu from North York
Andriu from North York
1 review North York, ON

Windows, Patio Door + Front Door

In the company Alpha Windows and Doors Inc work very professional guys. I wish you all the best and I'll recommend you to all my friends! Thank you Alex for great job.

Once again, Thank you!

Derek from Oakville
Derek from Oakville

Windows replacement

Very happy with a service and overall experience. They are very professional and polite guys. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to my friends. Thank you Alex for a great service!

More about Alpha Windows & Doors Inc.

We specialize in: • uPVC Windows - starting from $350 • Entry Doors - from $850 • Patio Doors - from $900 • French Doors - from $1, 250 • Cut-outs, concrete and wood for new and existing windows/ doors • Custom Wood Trimming & Finishing • Bay & Bow ...