High Caliber

Lina  in North york
Lina in North york
1 review North York, ON

Yard Maintenance and Wood Fence

I was recommended to C&C by serveral neighbours that have this company do there seasonal maintenance and other outdoor/indoor jobs. I was very impressed how polite and hard these young men work. The new grass that was put in last year is growing beautiful along with the trees that they planted. I recently had a custom made wood fence put around the house I'm so pleased with the neat efficient job they performed. They are very knowledged in many jobs and I will continue to use there services. Great Job!!

Sam in Maple
Sam in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Spring and summer ground maintenance

I needed a reliable company to maintain my lawn and flower beds on a weekly basis. They came every week, they were easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to and polite. I am quite a picky person however I was very impressed with their work and their prices are very reasonable. My lawn was always left very neat and they were able to provide an array of services which I inquired about such as cleaning my eavestrough and cutting branches off a large tree in my backyard.
I have hired them for a second season, as has my aunt and sister.
I highly recommend this company.

More about High Caliber

High Caliber provides commercial landscaping and maintenance services to properties in Vaughan as well as the surrounding GTA.
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in North Ontario?