Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Chris was great!

I had a couple of shingles blow off my roof (very small job), and Chris came down within a few hours of us speaking on the phone. He replaced them at a reasonable rate (compared to some other companies I called). He did a roof inspection while he was at it , and fixed some extra shingles that he found were not sitting right.

Chris had a very genuine and trusting demeanour and I wouldn't hesitate to call him again for a roof repair, or if we eventually need to replace our roof.

Hi Lee, we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with work, the staff and the price. Enjoy your newly replaced shingles and thank you for the business.

Roof shingle replacement

The work performed by Gitano Roofing was excellent. Pleased that removal of old shingles and installation of new shingles all done in one day. We were left very happy with the results.

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and yes the majority of our roofs are completed in one day. Thank you for the business and we have your back for the next 15 years.

Carmine in Vaughan
Carmine in Vaughan

Outstanding Workmanship

Two neighbors on our street were having their roofs replaced and suggested that we reach out to Gitano Roofing and the rest was history. From the day we called for a quote to the day the roof was replaced all the staff from Gitano Roofing were very professional and knowledgeable. Gitano Roofing was able to walk us through every step of the way. Their workmanship was outstanding and their staff on site delivered a perfect product. We are extremely happy with Gitano Roofing and would highly recommend their service to all our family and friends.

Thank you for the kind feedback. It was a pleasure to do your roof and we are so happy that you are pleased with everything. Thank you and your neighbors on the street for the business and we have your back for the next 15 years!

JB_ERTW in Mississauga
JB_ERTW in Mississauga

Fast response and good work

They provided the most detailed quote, including details on materials they DO NOT use as well as those they do. Once I signed them on, the work was completed quickly and very well done.

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the all the details in the quote, the completed work and as the timeframe. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Roger in Burlington
Roger in Burlington
1 review Grimsby, ON

Roof

We had our roof replaced this past May and are extremely happy with the staff and workmenship of the job they did. I would recommend them to anyone. They actually did almost all my neighbors and the homes look great. Thanks Gitano

We are so glad to hear that you continue to be happy with the job. Thank you so much for the referral and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Andy in mississauga
Andy in mississauga

Full roof replacement

Gitano was worth the wait. Craftsmanship, quality and customer care was over the top. Lewis, Ryan's crew and Sabrina were always a pleasure to deal with. Forget about the others go with Gitano. Price was also the best around. I felt I underpaid for the quality I got and service. Keep up the great work Gitano. Will defineatly recommend Gitano to anyone that needs roofing needs.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work and the staff. It was really was our pleasure meeting you and doing your roof. Thank you so much for the referral and we have your back for the next 15 years!

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Good work, service and fair pricing

I am providing an update from a few months ago when my roof/shingles were installed. Lewis was v. helpful when just recently a drain pipe came loose and had to be secured back on the roof. Very accommodating and Chris came and fixed it very soon after my call. Thank you.

original review..

Gitano staff and the service were very good. They followed through on all expectations and delivered as promised. The price quoted was very fair and competitive as well. Yes, I would recommend them.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the service and delivery. Thank you for the refferal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Dom Randall
Dom Randall

Full Roof Reshingle

We hired Gitano based on the positive reviews we have seen here on HomeStars. We are generally happy with the job aside from a misunderstanding regarding whether we wanted the full roof or a half roof reshingled. We worked everything out having our full roof reshingled and are happy with the quality of the work. Thank you Gitano.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work. We have your back for the next 15 years!

Sam in Scarborough
Sam in Scarborough

Roof of House and Garage

I have collected a number of quotes for the roof of house and garage.
Gitano has given me their quote.
After evaluating all the quotes, I went with Gitano.
Today, their crew cam and completed the roof for house and garage.
I found their work to be very good.
The crew are excellent and completed the work in a professional way and Iam happy with their work.
Thanks once again for the qaulity work.

The main people of Gitano are Lewis, Josh and Sabrina.

Hi Sam, thank you for your business and the kinds words. We are so gald that you are happy with your decision to go with us. We have your back for the next 15 years!

More about Gitano Roofing

At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. These days there is 6 major brands on the market in North America that all over a Pro Rated Lifetime warranty.

2.IKO CAMBRIDGE
3.CRC BILTMORE
4.BP MYSTIQUE or EVEREST
5.CERTAIN TEED LANDMARK
6.OWENS CORNING.

At Gitano Roofing we can offer the same price for any one of the brands above usually within 100 dollars of each other. So yes you could say they are pretty much all the same price :)
Please feel free to call us for a free estimate and we will deliver a detailed package to you're door step within a few working days.