Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Terry H. in Mississauga
Terry H. in Mississauga

Roof Replacent

We recently had our roof stripped and re-shingled by Gitano Roofing.
Mike and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job from start to finish.
We would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the team and the work. Thank you for the refferal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Barde - Mississauga
Barde - Mississauga

New roof (Backsplit)

In November 2016, Gitano replaced our roof (and all the plywood) and sistered one of the joists. The crew was great and left everything clean and well-swept. A couple of weeks later, I asked Lewis about one of the shingles which appeared to be raised*. He said that it would flatten out once it got warmer. And it did - perfectly.
It’s been nearly two years and it looks as good as (*or better than) it did on Day 1. I would definitely recommend Gitano Roofing.

We are so happy to hear that you are still pleased with the work. Thank you for the referal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

harriet.back in Thornhill
harriet.back in Thornhill

Roof Replacement

I required replacement of my roof after the damage done by the storm in May. I decided to use Gitano Roofing and am happy I did. I would have no hesitation in referring them or using their services again.

Thank you very much for your referral, we are so glad to hear you were happy with your decision.

Riz K.
Riz K.

Roof replacement

Hired Gitano roofing for roof replacement after it was damaged in May wind storm. They were very good with the communication via email/phone. Crew that came to do the work were very efficient, hardworking and respectful. I am no expert but the workmanship
appears to be top notch as well. I chose GAF timberline HD shingles instead of IKO as they appeared to have held up well in wind storm.

Hi Rizwan,
I am glad we were able to help you out, we know the May windstorm was stressful for a lot of people. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Skylight Leak Issue

Due to the recent shower and high wind, we got a bit of water leak in the ceiling. Gitano Roofing crew showed up after 2 days and fixed the loose shingles at no cost; they are very responsible and great in terms of customer service. I am super happy with them and refer them all day long. Thumbs up!!!

Hi Ali,
We are so happy we could help you out and that you had such a great experience. Thank you for your referral!

Tuan in Mississauga
Tuan in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Found Gitano Roofing on Homestars. They were quick to response and the quote was reasonably priced. Crew showed up on schedule, on time, and were very professional. I am very pleased with the work and the product. It was a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Gitano Roofing.

Hi Tuan,
Thank you for your kind words and your recommendation, we have your back for the next 15 years!

Alex S. in Vaughan
Alex S. in Vaughan

Great Job by Gitano

Thank you Lewis, Sophie, Donny and crew for doing our roofs (for my neighbor and I). The team arrived early as promised and worked hard all day to complete the job. Donny and crew were very professional and cleaned the site as if no one was there. Lewis is great to work with - accessible during evening and weekends for questions and details. Already recommended the company to a few people.

Hi Alex,
We are so glad everything went well and that our extended hours were helpful for you. Thank you for your recommendations!

A. Santana in Vaughan, Ontario Canada L4L8T2
A. Santana in Vaughan, Ontario Canada L4L8T2

Professional work done

My neighbor and I contacted Gitano Roofing after the storm that left a huge part of the roof exposed without shingles. Even though was a crazy busy time Lewis was able to accommodate this installation in reasonable time and get the GAF product that we were looking for.
Thank you so much Lewis for your help and support on this emergency

Hi Arturo,
We are so happy we were able to help you out with this emergency. Please let us know if there is anything else you need!

Robert in Oakville
Robert in Oakville

roofing

Thank you for all the work performed throughout the period following the original roof re-shingle done some time ago.

Gitano owner's personal involvement gave me confidence that all issues would be resolved. Completion of this follow up work was prompt and has resulted in a very satisfied customer.

I would recommend Gitano Roofing to anyone considering roof reshingling or repairs.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words and your confidence in us, let us know if you ever need anything else!

June
June

It s a great company and have a great service

It is a great company and has a great service. They are doing a great job.
and fixed problem as soon as possible. II enjoyed their service very much. I chose a great company.

Thank you very much, we are always happy to help!

More about Gitano Roofing

At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. These days there is 6 major brands on the market in North America that all over a Pro Rated Lifetime warranty.

2.IKO CAMBRIDGE
3.CRC BILTMORE
4.BP MYSTIQUE or EVEREST
5.CERTAIN TEED LANDMARK
6.OWENS CORNING.

At Gitano Roofing we can offer the same price for any one of the brands above usually within 100 dollars of each other. So yes you could say they are pretty much all the same price :)
Please feel free to call us for a free estimate and we will deliver a detailed package to you're door step within a few working days.