Gitano Roofing

Best of 2013 winnerBest of 2013winner

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Good work, service and fair pricing

I am providing an update from a few months ago when my roof/shingles were installed. Lewis was v. helpful when just recently a drain pipe came loose and had to be secured back on the roof. Very accommodating and Chris came and fixed it very soon after my call. Thank you.

original review..

Gitano staff and the service were very good. They followed through on all expectations and delivered as promised. The price quoted was very fair and competitive as well. Yes, I would recommend them.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the service and delivery. Thank you for the refferal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Dom Randall
Dom Randall

Full Roof Reshingle

We hired Gitano based on the positive reviews we have seen here on HomeStars. We are generally happy with the job aside from a misunderstanding regarding whether we wanted the full roof or a half roof reshingled. We worked everything out having our full roof reshingled and are happy with the quality of the work. Thank you Gitano.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work. We have your back for the next 15 years!

Sam in Scarborough
Sam in Scarborough

Roof of House and Garage

I have collected a number of quotes for the roof of house and garage.
Gitano has given me their quote.
After evaluating all the quotes, I went with Gitano.
Today, their crew cam and completed the roof for house and garage.
I found their work to be very good.
The crew are excellent and completed the work in a professional way and Iam happy with their work.
Thanks once again for the qaulity work.

The main people of Gitano are Lewis, Josh and Sabrina.

Hi Sam, thank you for your business and the kinds words. We are so gald that you are happy with your decision to go with us. We have your back for the next 15 years!

Terry H. in Mississauga
Terry H. in Mississauga

Roof Replacent

We recently had our roof stripped and re-shingled by Gitano Roofing.
Mike and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job from start to finish.
We would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the team and the work. Thank you for the refferal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Barde - Mississauga
Barde - Mississauga

New roof (Backsplit)

In November 2016, Gitano replaced our roof (and all the plywood) and sistered one of the joists. The crew was great and left everything clean and well-swept. A couple of weeks later, I asked Lewis about one of the shingles which appeared to be raised*. He said that it would flatten out once it got warmer. And it did - perfectly.
It’s been nearly two years and it looks as good as (*or better than) it did on Day 1. I would definitely recommend Gitano Roofing.

We are so happy to hear that you are still pleased with the work. Thank you for the referal and we have your back for the next 15 years!

harriet.back in Thornhill
harriet.back in Thornhill

Roof Replacement

I required replacement of my roof after the damage done by the storm in May. I decided to use Gitano Roofing and am happy I did. I would have no hesitation in referring them or using their services again.

Thank you very much for your referral, we are so glad to hear you were happy with your decision.

Riz K.
Riz K.

Roof replacement

Hired Gitano roofing for roof replacement after it was damaged in May wind storm. They were very good with the communication via email/phone. Crew that came to do the work were very efficient, hardworking and respectful. I am no expert but the workmanship
appears to be top notch as well. I chose GAF timberline HD shingles instead of IKO as they appeared to have held up well in wind storm.

Hi Rizwan,
I am glad we were able to help you out, we know the May windstorm was stressful for a lot of people. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we have your back for the next 15 years!

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Skylight Leak Issue

Due to the recent shower and high wind, we got a bit of water leak in the ceiling. Gitano Roofing crew showed up after 2 days and fixed the loose shingles at no cost; they are very responsible and great in terms of customer service. I am super happy with them and refer them all day long. Thumbs up!!!

Hi Ali,
We are so happy we could help you out and that you had such a great experience. Thank you for your referral!

Tuan in Mississauga
Tuan in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Found Gitano Roofing on Homestars. They were quick to response and the quote was reasonably priced. Crew showed up on schedule, on time, and were very professional. I am very pleased with the work and the product. It was a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Gitano Roofing.

Hi Tuan,
Thank you for your kind words and your recommendation, we have your back for the next 15 years!

Alex S. in Vaughan
Alex S. in Vaughan

Great Job by Gitano

Thank you Lewis, Sophie, Donny and crew for doing our roofs (for my neighbor and I). The team arrived early as promised and worked hard all day to complete the job. Donny and crew were very professional and cleaned the site as if no one was there. Lewis is great to work with - accessible during evening and weekends for questions and details. Already recommended the company to a few people.

Hi Alex,
We are so glad everything went well and that our extended hours were helpful for you. Thank you for your recommendations!

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!