Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Kelly in OKOTOKS
Kelly in OKOTOKS
1 review OKOTOKS, AB

Duct and centr vac cleaning

After researching the Calgary BBB and Homestars reviews I contracted Damien Martin @ Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning. Their reviews were very positive and I did not see any reported problems. I'm happy to report our experience was the same.
Damien was prompt and courteous and the service he provided was very professional.

Thank you for your comments Kelly. I definitely agree that the Better Business Bureau is a great place to start your search for a reputable company. Homestars is also a great tool for both business owners like me and customers like yourself. I've been getting a great response from my reviews. I'm glad you had a great experience.

Rob Quitzon in Calgary
Rob Quitzon in Calgary

Long overdue Duct/Furnace cleaning...

Damien from Air Supply was fantastic. We did a quick walk through of the house and then he went to work. He spent a solid 4 hours cleaning the ducts/furnace and made sure everything was really well done. He even hooked me up with a little discount and gave me a freebie central vacuum cleaning free of charge because he was a little bit late for our appointment. You can tell he takes pride in his work and how he runs his business.

Thanks for the compliment Rob, you're an all-star. Sometimes unforeseen circumstances come up. I'm always glad to make up for it if a customer is inconvenienced in any way. Adding a central vac cleaning to a duct cleaning is always recommended. Often the unit gets ignored and is rarely cleaned or even emptied. I have the equipment to clean it, and I make it affordable. If anyone is looking for a DJ, Rob's your man. He's got the music, the gear and the talent. Find him on Twitter @wyzewon

Keytech
Keytech

Furnace cleaning

Air Supply did clean my furnace and ducts. They were also the only company willing to do video of the ducts and change the house intake flex ducts. Job was done in a professional manner with attention to details that previous furnace cleaning outfits lacked.
Recommended.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing the work for you. Quite often when you find an owner/operator they are more willing to do the extras. I'm glad you found the video inspection helpful. Many customers appreciate seeing the condition of their ducts before and after the work is done. You were the one that identified the need to change the flex ducting which was very perceptive. It should make a huge difference in the quality of the outside air added to your system. I love the honestly in your rating. It's refreshing and very real. I haven't attained perfection yet, but I will keep trying! :)

Bobbie
Bobbie

Furnace and duct cleaning/Installed UV Light

I had my furnace and ducts cleaned by Damien with Air Supply Furnace Cleaning. Damien arrived at the time scheduled. He was very pleasant - I felt comfortable with him in my home. Before he started the cleaning he gave me a written estimate and explained his cleaning process. He did a thorough cleaning of all my ducts and furnace. He also installed a UV light on my furnace. He was here for over 4 hours. I have already referred his company to my friends and co-workers. Very professional!!

I appreciate your comments Bobbie. I always give my customers a written estimate before any work is started so there are no surprises. The UV light was a great addition and should help to reduce the airborne bacteria in your home. Thank you for referring me to your friends.

Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning
Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Furnace, Duct Cleaning

Damien at Air Supply Furnace and Duct Cleaning was referred to me by a customer and now in turn I refer him to all my customers. As a carpet cleaner I see and hear first hand the work of furnace and duct cleaners. Damien is a true professional and performs top quality work. I highly recommend him to my customers.

Thank you Bill. Your customers speak very highly of you. I've noticed that the majority of your clients are repeat customers. A testament to the great work that you do. I refer my customers to Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning.

More about Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

OWNER OPERATED superior workmanship to Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in Calgary, Airdrie and surrounding areas. Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Appointments are thorough and average the following:
One furnace home - 4 hours