PO Box 90063 Madigan Plaza Calgary AB T2A 7Y8

Reviews for Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

coricassar
coricassar

AirSupply Furnace

We are repeat customers with AirSupply. We had 1 furnace and 24 ducts cleaned and our humidifier pad replaced. Damien is friendly on time, and there is no mess to clean up. Damien is fair in price and doesn't do any work till you agree on a price. Thanks Damien for your services.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Cori. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that you've been happy with my services over the years!

Kevin in Calgary
Kevin in Calgary

Duct & Furnace Clean

Damien arrived when he said he would, gave us a firm price before starting the job, then worked his tail off for the next 4.5 hours, leaving our duct work and furnace nice and clean. The duct work had not been cleaned in 10 years or so as we could not find anyone who had the right equipment, attitude and desire to do a good job. We found Damien on home stars and fully agree with all previous 10/10 reviews. We will definitely use his services again and heartily recommend him to anyone needing his services.

Thank you for submitting a review Kevin. I'm glad you were happy with my services. Thank you for recommending me to others, I appreciate it.

Heather C.
Heather C.

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Damien Martin helped us with our furnace/duct cleaning. He showed up on time and was professional, skilled and efficient. We wouldn't use anyone else.

Thank you for your review Heather. I'm glad you were happy with my work.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Very impressed with furnace cleaning

I just had my furnace and ducts cleaned and was very impressed in Damien's diligence and professionalism. Would (and will) recommend this company to others. Thank you for the great work!

You're very welcome Tanya. Thank you for the glowing review.

John W.
John W.

Furnace and Duct Cleaning.

We were very happy with the furnace and duct cleaning. Very professional and thorough! Have referred Damien to several friends and co-workers already!

I appreciate you referring me to others. I'm glad you were happy with everything. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Ross from Calgary
Ross from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning, Sanitization

403-333-6226
PO Box 90063 Madigan Plaza
Calgary
AB
T2A 5Z5

Damien performed a complete cleaning of our ducts and furnace. He is polite, tidy, and professional, and was very respectful of our home taking special care to do a detailed and thorough job. He took his time and made sure to completely clean all ducts and the furnace including the A/C Coils and internals.
Quality of work and and total customer satisfaction is his goal at very competitive prices.
I would use and recommend Damien at Air Supply and Damien to anyone who wants a professional and thorough job.

Thank you for your review Ross. I appreciate the recommendation!

jackie
jackie
1 review Airdrie, AB

furnace and duct cleaning

I was very impressed with all aspects of the service performed at my home.Excellent job!

Thanks Jackie! I appreciate your taking the time to write a review.

Susan
Susan

403-333-6226
PO Box 90063 Madigan Plaza
Calgary
AB
T2A 5Z5

Quoted final price and complete explanation of work included before starting. Very thorough job done in the timeline quoted. Very professional and efficient- great service!

Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad you were happy with the service.

garcia.luciam
garcia.luciam
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace ductleaning

I am very pleased with Damien's work ethic. He notified me at to his arrival time. He worked steadily the entire time, giving my ducts a thorough cleaning. He showed me some if the debris that came out of the ducts. His manner was gentle and ploite. I highly recommend Damien's services! <ü<ü<ü<ü<ü<û<û<û<û<û

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I'm glad you were pleased with the work I did.

Shelly Bischoff  in Calgary
Shelly Bischoff in Calgary

Duct Cleaning

We moved into a home a year ago and has concerns the ducts were dirty. Our annual furnace inspection technician confirmed we had very dirty ducts. We secured 2 quotes and due to the homestars review of Damien's work and his quote, we asked him to provide service. He was able to provide service within a week of our request, provided an estimate, arrived on time, gave us an invoice before he started work and spent over 4 hours cleaning the furnace and ducts. He also showed us our terribly nasty humidifier filter and installed a new one. He took pictures of what he was finding as he worked, cleaned up thoroughly after his service and answered all my questions. Once again, homestars did a great job of sourcing an awesome service provided. Thank Damien! We are very happy to highly recommend your great work

Thank you for the recommendation Shelly! I'm glad you were happy with the service. Another successful Homestars experience!

More about Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

OWNER OPERATED superior workmanship to Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in Calgary, Airdrie and surrounding areas. Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Appointments are thorough and average the following:
One furnace home - 4 hours