Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Janet
Janet

Dependable, Professional, Pride in Workmanship

We found Damien on Homestars when we needed someone for furnace & vent cleaning at our rental property. We were so impressed with the great reviews and comments about his commitment and pride in workmanship. We were under the impression before we called Damien that our property should only require an hour to complete the job. Damien spent four hours thoroughly and meticulously completing the service. He was very professional, friendly and informative. He was quick to respond to our questions and was true to his estimate. He did not try to up sell us. It is refreshing to find someone so committed to their workmanship and we will be recommending him and using his services again.

Janet, thank you very much for your review and helping to advertise my name and services. I'm glad your experience was such a positive one. It's encouraging for me to hear that. Thank you for your business.

Melanie in Fort Saskatchewan
Melanie in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Excellent Service. Very Professional!

Really happy with the duct cleaning we had done. Damien was very professional. It took about 4 hours to do the whole house. Great value for the price! Thank you very much.

You're welcome, I'm glad you were happy with the work. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

David
David

Great Job Done

Damien was a great Lad to have in our house and a pleasure to deal with. We have had other companies do the furnace cleaning but he was far and above the best so far. He spend a few hours with us and was very diligent in what he was doing. He also gave some helpful hints in regards to our dryer aspect. I have actually recommended him to a few of the neighbours by us.

Thank you David. I'm glad you were happy with everything. I really appreciate that you took the time to write a little something on Homestars. Thank you for the referrals too. All of my business is from word-of-mouth and that helps a lot!

Jenncampanella
Jenncampanella

Best in Calgary

Damien is the best in the city. Most companies are in and out of your home in an hour or two. Damien is there for 4-5 hrs and your ducts and furnace will be spotless! He also provides some of the best customer service I have experienced. His knowledge, professionalism, dedication and great sense of humor make your experience with him exceptional. Damien is now my go to and I highly recommend him.

Thanks for the great recommendation. I've really appreciated your business and will continue to do my best to provide great workmanship and take the time to do the job right. Thank you!

mushy11 from Calgary
mushy11 from Calgary

Air Supply & Furnace Duct Cleaning

I've been using Damien and Air Supply for 8 or so years, and have never been disappointed. Damien is a super guy and his work is very professional, detailed and great value!! I would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for this kind of service.

Thank you very much for the great review. I've enjoyed very much working for you over the years.

Marla
Marla

Another great experience

This is the second time that we had Damien out to clean our ducts, dryer vent, vacuflo and AC coil. He is such a nice guy and a pleasure to have in your home. Honest, hardworking and you know that the job is well done with the time and care he takes. So refreshing to have someone like this in your home!

Thank you so much for your kind words Marla. It's been a pleasure to work for you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Saved the Day!

I had another furnace cleaner come out, they did not do a complete job on cleaning the ducts and they also spent more time trying to convince me to replace my furnace when it was not needed.

I called Damien, and not only did he identify the issue but he also completed the job and went over and beyond to what was required.

He was very knowledgeable, efficient and effective. And it helps a lot that he is a very nice individual and you can tell he wants to help and educate people. Moving forward I will only use Damien.

I'm glad I could show you what was missed and that you're happy with the results. Thank you very much for your review!

Matthew in Edmonton
Matthew in Edmonton

Duct cleaning

Damien is a true professional. We have had the privilege of working with him on numerous homes as he completes our post renovation duct cleaning as well as our personal home. He always takes his time and really pays attention to the details. I recommend him to anyone that wants a quality job done with their duct cleaning.

Thanks for your review Matthew. I really appreciate your business over all the years. Thank you for your recommendation.

C.M.
C.M.

Furnace and duct cleaning

Air Supply has done furnace and duct cleaning for us three times now, in two different homes. We have been very pleased with Damien due to the quality of his work and his conscientious attention to detail. He's always willing to answer any questions we may have. We highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your continued business. I really appreciate it. Thanks for the review!

urban.domus
urban.domus

Home Furnace Duct Cleaning

The work was completed in a very professional and timely manner for a very fair price. I would definitely recommend using Air Supply Furnace and Duct Cleaning for new and lived-in homes, as this company has worked for me for many years in the new home industry as well as further servicing my clients.

Thank you for your review and all of your business and referrals over the years. I really appreciate it.

More about Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

OWNER OPERATED superior workmanship to Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in Calgary and surrounding area. Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Appointments are thorough and average the following: One furnace home - 4 hours Two furnace home - 6 hours
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Calgary?