Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

H.O.
H.O.

Cleaning furnace, duct work, including fresh air returns (total 27).

Have used Damien's services several times in the past 10 years. booked it at least 2 months in advance this time. No need to reconfirm; he shows up on schedule. Always thorough, apologizes for taking so long. Pricing very acceptable. In the past has cleaned out the vacuuflo canister, dryer vent, and sanitized ductwork at no charge but didn't need those done this time. Went to his phone files and found me the name of a reputable carpet cleaner he had heard good thinks about.

Thank you for your repeat business and being willing to wait a bit for an appointment during this busy season. I really appreciate your review.

Ronnie
Ronnie

Furnace & Duct Cleaning. Dryer Vent repair.

Damien is by far the best Furnace and Duct cleaner I have ever used. He is a true professional and very thorough in his work. He identified and repaired a dryer vent issue i didn't even know existed. Use this company! He is the best!

Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad the dryer vent is working again. See you next time!

James
James

Commercial air duct cleaning.

Cleaned air ducts with 10 or so RTUS. Work was done over night on weekends over 3 weeks or so. Very satisfied.
23,000+ sq foot building.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with the work.

Brenda
Brenda

Cleaned 2 furnaces, duct work and dryer vents

I decided to hire Air Supply, not because they were the cheapest, but because it is an owner/operator business. He was professional and diligent and upfront with pricing. I feel confident he did a thorough and honest job on both systems- which was the goal! I would us them in the future for sure!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's true, in many industries, hiring a owner/operator makes a difference. I'm glad you were happy with the results. I appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

Sharlene in Vernon
Sharlene in Vernon

Furnace, Duct, Dryer Duct and Central Vac Duct Cleaning

Damien did an excellent job of cleaning our furnace, ducts, dryer duct, and central vac ducts. His attention to detail was amazing and he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was done properly. He found a large item in the duct that had been missed by another cleaning company. He explained things to us that were helpful. He was respectful of property when he had to place his big hoses. He is polite and pleasant, and takes the time to do a great job. I would concur with the other reviews written about him. It took us a little time over Christmas to book him, but he is worth the wait! We will definitely be recommending him to others and be using him again.

I really appreciate this review Sharlene. I'm glad you were happy with the attention to detail. Thank you for the recommendation.

louisawiebe
louisawiebe

furnace and duct cleaning

Very thorough! I will use the service again...
Damien very personable, reliable, professional and I felt
that he was very trustworthy....excellent customer service!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate it.

Jane
Jane

Furnace and duct cleaning

Damian was very knowledgeable and meticulous with having everything cleaned properly. Amazing service and attention to detail. We’ve used other companies in the past and this was a much different experience. Found things that were missed by previous companies and showed genuine care in his work and his clients. I would highly recommend him! We were given peace of mind with new babies on the way.

Thank you for your review Jane. And congratulations!

wlittle
wlittle

complete house, furnace and ducts

Much more detailed than others we have had do the cleaning. Spent more time than any previous cleaners we have had.
Appreciated the concern for detail and the obvious concern to make sure we knew what was to be done prior to starting. Have recommended him to others
in our community with acceptance now and at a later date. VERY SATISFIED!!!!!!!

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you appreciated the concern for detail. Thank you again for recommending me to others in your community, my business depends on word of mouth referrals. You've really helped me out.

tremcam
tremcam
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace and duct clean

Excellent service , courtegeous, honest. Meticulous from start to finish!!! I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Duct Cleaning

Wanting to ensure that my ducts were cleaned properly, I held off having new furnaces installed for two weeks until Damien could fit us in his schedule. So worth the wait! I found Damien to be very professional, conscientious and trustworthy. I experienced first hand why people speak so highly of his work on HomeStars and I will never consider any other company for my duct cleaning.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad your experience was good. I depend on reviews like yours to spread the word about my business. I really appreciate it. Thanks again!

More about Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

OWNER OPERATED superior workmanship to Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in Calgary, Airdrie and surrounding areas. Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Appointments are thorough and average the following:
One furnace home - 4 hours