Duct Cleaning
Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Virginia F.
Virginia F.

Heating duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning for both halves of a duplex.

Damian showed up on time and got everything done in the time he quoted. He was very professional and friendly.
I was very pleased with the service. I would definitely remember him to my friends.

Thanks Virginia! Your review is very helpful. I rely on word of mouth referrals so I really appreciate your comments.

Eva
Eva
1 review Cochrane, AB

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

I'll call on this company again as the service they provide is excellent. I'm very pleased with how thorough the job was done.

I'm glad you were pleased with the work. Thank you for the review. See you next time!

Yeng &.
Yeng &.

Furnace, duct and dryer cleaning

Damien is very meticulous and careful and I appreciate that he takes time to explain what he was going to do. I'd recommend him to anyone who is thinking of having their furnace cleaned.

Thank you for your recommendation. I really value your referrals and business. Thank you for taking time to write a review.

hirjis
hirjis

Furness and duct cleaning

We would highly recommend air supply furnace and duct cleaning, Damien who is the owner and does all the work himself is professional, polite, always on time and takes a real pride in the excellent work he does.
Damien has cleaned the furness and ducts at our house for 5 years and we have recommended him to several family and friends all of whom have been extremely pleased with Damien’s work.
Would give more than 5 stars if we could.

I appreciate the review. Thank you so much for all of your referrals and for your business all these years.

debra
debra

Furnace cleaning

Damien does such the superb work. My furnace is like brand new every time he comes and does the cleaning of it. I appreciate his hard work on my behalf

Thank you for your review Deby. I appreciate the business and glad you are happy with my work.

Anne
Anne

Furnace Duct Cleaning

403-333-6226
PO Box 90063 Madigan Plaza
Calgary
AB
T2A 5Z5

Outstanding service I have used other companies in the past and they aren’t nearly as thorough. Highly recommend!!! The price is reasonable for the furnace, 29 vents plus the central vac.

Thank you for your great review Anne! I'm glad that you appreciated the thoroughness.

H.O.
H.O.

Cleaning furnace, duct work, including fresh air returns (total 27).

Have used Damien's services several times in the past 10 years. booked it at least 2 months in advance this time. No need to reconfirm; he shows up on schedule. Always thorough, apologizes for taking so long. Pricing very acceptable. In the past has cleaned out the vacuuflo canister, dryer vent, and sanitized ductwork at no charge but didn't need those done this time. Went to his phone files and found me the name of a reputable carpet cleaner he had heard good thinks about.

Thank you for your repeat business and being willing to wait a bit for an appointment during this busy season. I really appreciate your review.

Ronnie
Ronnie

Furnace & Duct Cleaning. Dryer Vent repair.

Damien is by far the best Furnace and Duct cleaner I have ever used. He is a true professional and very thorough in his work. He identified and repaired a dryer vent issue i didn't even know existed. Use this company! He is the best!

Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad the dryer vent is working again. See you next time!

James
James

Commercial air duct cleaning.

Cleaned air ducts with 10 or so RTUS. Work was done over night on weekends over 3 weeks or so. Very satisfied.
23,000+ sq foot building.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with the work.

Brenda
Brenda

Cleaned 2 furnaces, duct work and dryer vents

I decided to hire Air Supply, not because they were the cheapest, but because it is an owner/operator business. He was professional and diligent and upfront with pricing. I feel confident he did a thorough and honest job on both systems- which was the goal! I would us them in the future for sure!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's true, in many industries, hiring a owner/operator makes a difference. I'm glad you were happy with the results. I appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

More about Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning

OWNER OPERATED superior workmanship to Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in Calgary, Airdrie and surrounding areas. Air Supply Furnace & Duct Cleaning is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Appointments are thorough and average the following:
One furnace home - 4 hours