Floors Direct North

105 Harry Walker Parkway, Unit 1 Newmarket ON L3Y7B3

Floor Retailers
Floors Direct North

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Floors Direct North

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood flooring for main and second flooring

We had shopped around for engineered flooring for our home and after exhausting our options at other stores we found the showroom of Floors Direct North. The show room was bright and spacious and full of great options to choose from. John our sales rep was very knowledgeable and really helpful in answering my many questions. I was very concerned about quality of product, price and warranty as well as ensuring an installation date to meet our project time line. John was able to confirm which products would be available and was very responsive in communicating with me on every detail from payment schedules, shipping, and installation. We have since referred both family and friends to Floors Direct North as well as used them for a commercial project for our business. We have not be disappointed in any way.

Thanks for your review. John is amazing and very knowledgable as you mention. So glad you were happy with everything and thank you so much for all the referrals - we really appreciate it.

Patrice Smith
Patrice Smith
0 reviews Kettleby, ON

Jeannie is the best.......

We used Floors Direct North to carpet our basement after a flood in 2018. Then the following year we did a renovation upstairs and we knew exactly who to call. This past Tuesday I called again with a time sensitive repair and today, Thursday, the installer is at our house installing the carpet. Jeannie sourced the carpet, had it shipped and arranged for install in TWO days. She is absolutely delightful to deal with and I am quite sure this is best customer service that I have ever received. Kudos to you Jeannie! I would recommend Floors Direct North to anyone! Thank you!

Thanks so much. So kind of you to review us. It is really appreciated. Good luck in your home.

Outstanding
Outstanding
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

House renovation due to water damage. New flooring throughout the whole main floor and kitchen.

Floors Direct experts in their field. From our first contact with Jeannie to the completion of our project we felt valued as customers. Jeannie is outstanding at her job and goes above and beyond for her clients. Her expertise, knowledge and design ideas in flooring is amazing.

What a lovely review. Thank you so much. It's so nice to work with such lovely people. Thank you again, I sincerely appreciate your comments

Paul
Paul
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Floor Installation

I dealt with Jeannie who was wonderful and very helpful at all stages of the instal. Ken and crew had done the work in the house and they were very efficient and came back to fix or add any other things I needed afterwards. Overall great service and very happy with the job.

Thanks Paul, you were a total delight to deal with and we really appreciate your business, especially as you were reffered. Thank you again.

shahnam in Mississauga
shahnam in Mississauga

Flooring Project

This company was referred to me by a close friend. The price was right, the project was completed in a timely manner and the installation was superb. I certainly recommend them.

Hi Shahnam, thank you for reviewing us. We appreciate it very much and are happy the installers did such a great job for you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hard wood & Stairs

Homestars Floors Direct North gave me great experience, very good customer service, perfect quality & reasonable prices.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Flooring renewal

The company is reliable and trustworthy. The whole project started on time and finished as scheduled. The quality of the work and the material was beyond my expectations. I love the new Floring.

Thank you. Reliable and trustworthy is something we strive to be and to have that validated means a lot. So happy you are loving your floors.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Broadloom and vinyl flooring

Jeannie was so very helpful with helping us make great choices….I usually take along time to choose but was very confident in choices made and turned out better than hoped for. The crew that worked on our project were wonderful!!!! I will always work with floors direct in the future and highly recommend.Made in Canada choices were a bonus. nancy

Thank you so so much for the lovely review. I was so happy to be able to help you. Enjoy your new floors.

New hardwood flooring

Has been a great experience working with Floors Direct North. Ben and his crew worked diligently to complete the project in time and to a high quality.

Sean

Thank you so much Sean, your review is appreciated very much.

Tidyland Cleaning Services Inc.,
Tidyland Cleaning Services Inc.,
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Runner for the stairs

Ben was very professional from the start. He answered all of my questions. They did a great job and I am very pleased with the result.

More about Floors Direct North

We cover the whole of the GTA and beyond and carry most major brands of hardwood, laminate, carpet, tile and vinyl. We are also ICC (Insurance Claims Collaborative) registered for restoration of damaged floors.

Why not pop in to our showroom in Newmarket or Thornhill where you can see our collection first hand, along with current special offers, or visit www.floorsdirectnorth.ca

We offer a shop-at-home service, first-class customer care and a friendly smile. Our customers are important to us and whilst we aren't perfect, we try hard and pride ourselves on the care and attention we give to every project. Our installers are masters in their fields and you can rest assured you'll be very happy with the installation of your chosen flooring.

We also specialize in custom made stairs.

You can also visit our second location
134 Doncaster Ave
Units 1 & 2
Thornhill
905 235 7155

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hardwood, Engineered wood, Carpet (residential and commercial), Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank, Cork.
Installation, custom made stairs, shop-at-home service, cash and carry, Suppliers of transition, 1/4 round, doorstop and baseboards
Masland, HGTV products, Preverco, Shaw, Mohawk, Kane, Manninton, Shneir, Anderson, Tosca, Bruce, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Twelve Oaks, Laurention, Roxton, Beaulieu, Homerwood, Mohawk, Kraus, Masland, Godfrey Hurst, Vi-Floor, Tuftex, Richmond, Dixie Home/Lifestyles, Congoleum, Adura and many many more. Please check our website for a full list of suppliers
Hardwood and engineered including hand-scraped, wire brushed, distressed and classic. Over 450 laminates to choose from. Hundreds of carpets including cut pile, berber, patterned and wool. Lots of new styles arriving constantly. Luxury Vinyl Tile and wood look plank.
Custom Made Staircases and a shop-at-home service. We are also ICC registered supplying and installing flooring for insurance claims.
2010
No returns after 1 month, no opened boxes. 35% restocking charge may apply. Some companies do not ac
We take, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cheque and cash.
WSIB, Chamber of Commerce for Newmarket, Aurora and Markham Board of Trade
All our work carries a one year warranty as well as the manufacturers guarantee.