Floors Direct North

Reviews for Floors Direct North

Joanne B.  in Thornhill
Joanne B. in Thornhill

Carpet and baseboard installation

What a great experience from beginning to end. Ben and Mohamed were so helpful, let me take samples home, came to my home and took measurements, and not pushy at all. The installers they sent to put the carpet and baseboards in were very professional, kept the area clean, and did the job on time. Also, there were no hidden costs, it was exactly what they said it would be. And now that it’s in and the job is done, it is beautiful and we love it!!!

Thank you very much for the great review. We really appreciate it and we are very happy you love your carpet. Just in time for Christmas. Enjoy and thanks again.

Happy Holidays

Carpet installation

Very happy with the service and company itself.
Knowledge of the management professional and very knowledgeable of the products.
Very friendly and helpful.
Ben and Mohammed provided impeccable service to provide carpet beyond any store we been to.
The installers were very good and did s fantastic job.
Highly recommend to try this place.

Thank you for the great review. We are very proud of our great installers and Ben and Mohammad are wonderful too.
Thanks again, we appreciate you took the time to write in to Homestars.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Carpet installation

We had our entire second floor carpet replaced by Floor Direct North. Ridvan was the sole installer and he worked hard for long hours to finish the job in three days. Some areas needed extra time and attention, but he was very patient and never cut corners. The finished product is beautiful and it feels like we are in a new house. Even our dog loves the new carpet and is rolling over with joy. Thank you, Ridvan. You are a delightful person to deal with. Thanks also to Faisal and Ben for making the whole process easy.

Thank you for the very nice review. It is very much appreciated. I love it that dog is enjoying the new carpet too. Thank you again.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Vinyl Floor Installation

I had a sewage leak in my condo and had to have my floors replaced. I can't recommend Floors Direct North more. I have a very fine eye for detail and I can say that the installation of the new floor was absolutely flawless. Martin was my point of contact and not only was he super polite and knowledgeable but he fought to get me the best flooring at an amazing price. Martin and his team were also super accommodating and coordinated with the restoration team to install the floor completely when I was on vacation!

Hi Lee, thanks for the review. I'm so glad you found Martin helpful and that we able to accommodate your schedule and that you are pleased with the end result. Customer service and great work are our number one priority.

Thanks again,

Matthew
Matthew

Great service - quality install process

Kyle and team were awesome from start to finish - helping us find the flooring that would work best for our needs and budget.

Installation was easy - any (small) issues that came up, were immediately addressed by Kyle and the installer team. In the end, we are very happy with the service and even happier with the floor!

Hi Matthew, thank you for taking the time to write the review. We try very hard to address any concerns and we are thrilled you are happy and love your floors.

Andrew in Old Toronto
Andrew in Old Toronto

Condominium flooring

I would like to thank Faisal, Ben and their team for doing a outstanding and professional job. It made the process of completing this project easy and quite efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to refer any new projects that may be in the future.
-Andrew

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it and glad you are happy with your floors.

Tali in Mississauga
Tali in Mississauga

Flooring

Ben and Faisal are very helpful and knowledgeable. We are pleased with their work and I would highly recommended "Floors Direct North" to my family and friends.

Keep up the good work!

T

Tali, thanks you very much for sending in a review. We really appreciate it. Glad you are happy with our work.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Engineered hardwood

From start to finish John and his crew went over and above, answering all of our questions and helping to make decisions. We had a crew of 4 people come ito our home to install approximately 1000 square feet of flooring, and they were done in 1 day, and it looks fantastic! They were clean and polite. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.
If you are looking for new flooring go see John.
Evan and Thérèse

What a lovely review, thank you. John offers fantastic service and is definitely a key member of our team. we also have fantastic Installer's. We are happy to hear you are pleased with everything. Thank you again, and enjoy your new floor.
Kind regards, Jeannie

Judy
Judy
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

All your Flooring Needs

From the start the team at Floors Direct was impressive from the detailed in home consultation, to the hardwood selection and finally the installation.  They provided great advice in the process matching our restained old floors to new stairs installation. The team at Floors Direct addressed any issues immediately and provided solutions or recommendations. Installation team worked really hard to complete the job in less than 1 week, shorter than the promised time. I would definitely recommend them for new hardwood installation, custom stairs and restaining existing floors.

Hi Judy, thank you for the review, very kind of you. It's so rewarding when a plan comes together and we are very pleased you are happy with your floors and stairs.

Ellen S.
Ellen S.

Definitely The Right Choice

After deliberating between several flooring companies, I chose Floors Direct North and I couldn't be happier. From the time I met Faisal, to having excellent installers who took pride in their work, to the plumber who was supplied to me as part of the job, I know I made the right choice. I got a call today after the plumber finished reinstalling the toilet and sink to see if everything was okay. I thought that was great customer service on his end. Today, I was given a floor cleaning kit for my new floors and was told that when I run out of cleaner, I could get more at no charge - that's service!! It's really a tough decision when spending a lot of money on replacing flooring, but you will be very pleased if you choose Floors Direct North. Mohammed and Ben were both friendly, helpful, and made me feel that I made the right choice. When the wrong baseboards arrived, the new ones were replaced right away without hesitation. Faisal, thank you for coordinating everything and helping with my floor choice. The floors look great!!

Hi Ellen, thank you so much for the great review. Buying flooring is difficult enough at the best of times, because it is a huge purchase usually and very difficult to know if you are making the right decision. We are very happy you love your floors and the service we gave you. The cleaner is eco-friendly and it works! - So absolutely, do feel free to top up when you run out.

More about Floors Direct North

We cover the whole of the GTA and beyond and carry most major brands of hardwood, laminate, carpet, tile and vinyl. We are also ICC (Insurance Claims Collaborative) registered for restoration of damaged floors.

Why not pop in to our showroom in Newmarket or Thornhill where you can see our collection first hand, along with current special offers, or visit www.floorsdirectnorth.ca

We offer a shop-at-home service, first-class customer care and a friendly smile. Our customers are important to us and whilst we aren't perfect, we try hard and pride ourselves on the care and attention we give to every project. Our installers are masters in their fields and you can rest assured you'll be very happy with the installation of your chosen flooring.

We also specialize in custom made stairs.

You can also visit our second location
134 Doncaster Ave
Units 1 & 2
Thornhill
905 235 7155

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hardwood, Engineered wood, Carpet (residential and commercial), Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank, Cork.
Installation, custom made stairs, shop-at-home service, cash and carry, Suppliers of transition, 1/4 round, doorstop and baseboards
Masland, HGTV products, Preverco, Shaw, Mohawk, Kane, Manninton, Shneir, Anderson, Tosca, Bruce, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Twelve Oaks, Laurention, Roxton, Beaulieu, Homerwood, Mohawk, Kraus, Masland, Godfrey Hurst, Vi-Floor, Tuftex, Richmond, Dixie Home/Lifestyles, Congoleum, Adura and many many more. Please check our website for a full list of suppliers
Hardwood and engineered including hand-scraped, wire brushed, distressed and classic. Over 450 laminates to choose from. Hundreds of carpets including cut pile, berber, patterned and wool. Lots of new styles arriving constantly. Luxury Vinyl Tile and wood look plank.
Custom Made Staircases and a shop-at-home service. We are also ICC registered supplying and installing flooring for insurance claims.
2010
No returns after 1 month, no opened boxes. 35% restocking charge may apply. Some companies do not ac
We take, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cheque and cash.
WSIB, Chamber of Commerce for Newmarket, Aurora and Markham Board of Trade
All our work carries a one year warranty as well as the manufacturers guarantee.