Floors Direct North

905 235 2743
18025 Yonge Street
Newmarket
L3Y 8C9

We had our entire second floor carpet replaced by Floor Direct North. Ridvan was the sole installer and he worked hard for long hours to finish the job in three days. Some areas needed extra time and attention, but he was very patient and never cut corners. The finished product is beautiful and it feels like we are in a new house. Even our dog loves the new carpet and is rolling over with joy. Thank you, Ridvan. You are a delightful person to deal with. Thanks also to Faisal and Ben for making the whole process easy.

Thank you for the very nice review. It is very much appreciated. I love it that dog is enjoying the new carpet too. Thank you again.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Vinyl Floor Installation

I had a sewage leak in my condo and had to have my floors replaced. I can't recommend Floors Direct North more. I have a very fine eye for detail and I can say that the installation of the new floor was absolutely flawless. Martin was my point of contact and not only was he super polite and knowledgeable but he fought to get me the best flooring at an amazing price. Martin and his team were also super accommodating and coordinated with the restoration team to install the floor completely when I was on vacation!

Hi Lee, thanks for the review. I'm so glad you found Martin helpful and that we able to accommodate your schedule and that you are pleased with the end result. Customer service and great work are our number one priority.

Thanks again,

Matthew
Matthew
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service - quality install process

Kyle and team were awesome from start to finish - helping us find the flooring that would work best for our needs and budget.

Installation was easy - any (small) issues that came up, were immediately addressed by Kyle and the installer team. In the end, we are very happy with the service and even happier with the floor!

Hi Matthew, thank you for taking the time to write the review. We try very hard to address any concerns and we are thrilled you are happy and love your floors.

Andrew in Old Toronto
Andrew in Old Toronto

Condominium flooring

I would like to thank Faisal, Ben and their team for doing a outstanding and professional job. It made the process of completing this project easy and quite efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to refer any new projects that may be in the future.
-Andrew

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it and glad you are happy with your floors.

Tali in Mississauga
Tali in Mississauga

Flooring

Ben and Faisal are very helpful and knowledgeable. We are pleased with their work and I would highly recommended "Floors Direct North" to my family and friends.

Keep up the good work!

T

Tali, thanks you very much for sending in a review. We really appreciate it. Glad you are happy with our work.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Engineered hardwood

From start to finish John and his crew went over and above, answering all of our questions and helping to make decisions. We had a crew of 4 people come ito our home to install approximately 1000 square feet of flooring, and they were done in 1 day, and it looks fantastic! They were clean and polite. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.
If you are looking for new flooring go see John.
Evan and Thérèse

What a lovely review, thank you. John offers fantastic service and is definitely a key member of our team. we also have fantastic Installer's. We are happy to hear you are pleased with everything. Thank you again, and enjoy your new floor.
Kind regards, Jeannie

Judy
Judy
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

All your Flooring Needs

From the start the team at Floors Direct was impressive from the detailed in home consultation, to the hardwood selection and finally the installation.  They provided great advice in the process matching our restained old floors to new stairs installation. The team at Floors Direct addressed any issues immediately and provided solutions or recommendations. Installation team worked really hard to complete the job in less than 1 week, shorter than the promised time. I would definitely recommend them for new hardwood installation, custom stairs and restaining existing floors.

Hi Judy, thank you for the review, very kind of you. It's so rewarding when a plan comes together and we are very pleased you are happy with your floors and stairs.

Ellen S.
Ellen S.

Definitely The Right Choice

After deliberating between several flooring companies, I chose Floors Direct North and I couldn't be happier. From the time I met Faisal, to having excellent installers who took pride in their work, to the plumber who was supplied to me as part of the job, I know I made the right choice. I got a call today after the plumber finished reinstalling the toilet and sink to see if everything was okay. I thought that was great customer service on his end. Today, I was given a floor cleaning kit for my new floors and was told that when I run out of cleaner, I could get more at no charge - that's service!! It's really a tough decision when spending a lot of money on replacing flooring, but you will be very pleased if you choose Floors Direct North. Mohammed and Ben were both friendly, helpful, and made me feel that I made the right choice. When the wrong baseboards arrived, the new ones were replaced right away without hesitation. Faisal, thank you for coordinating everything and helping with my floor choice. The floors look great!!

Hi Ellen, thank you so much for the great review. Buying flooring is difficult enough at the best of times, because it is a huge purchase usually and very difficult to know if you are making the right decision. We are very happy you love your floors and the service we gave you. The cleaner is eco-friendly and it works! - So absolutely, do feel free to top up when you run out.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Laminate Flooring

Faisal, Mohammed and Ben at the Thornhill location provided wonderful service from helping me choose a beautiful laminate that met my condo boards standards and my budget. Mohammed was very helpful in coming out to measure the space, and helping me load cars up with material. I would highly recommend going into the store. They also have a large selection of product at a variety of prices. The staff are friendly and happy to help you with any questions.

I also booked installers through Faisal, who were friendly, professional and very efficient (Ken's crew and Steve in particular). I'm happy to say that the job was done in 1 day between 9am & 5pm. This included installing under pad, cutting & installing laminate floor, installing quarter round, and cleanup.

Thank you, Floors Direct North!

Hi Emily, thank you for the kind review. Steve is a very good installer, polite, on time and very clean. we are glad you are happy.

Thanks again.

Cheryl in Thornhill, Ontario Canada
Cheryl in Thornhill, Ontario Canada

My new hardwood & carpeting look amazing!!

From Ben, the wonderful, kind owner, to hard working store manager Faisal in the Thornhill showroom, to the amazing hardwood & carpet installers, they are a patient, wonderful team of honest professionals with very personalized service, who never pressure or push you, and greet you on a first name basis, like you’re their friend, who care more about meeting your true flooring needs & in your budget, than upselling you on products you don’t need just for the sake of them making more money. They made me feel like I was their ONLY client, paying close attention to me throughout the project, always making sure I was happy. They go the extra mile for you, giving you lots of “extras” at no charge, which is a nice touch from a customer service/retention standpoint. Reasonable prices, value added service. Great customer service, very well run, organized, efficient, hard working company from the top down. My project went smoothly without a hiccup, and everyone from Ben, Faisal to the installers all treated me like gold. An excellent experience from start to finish. I LOVE my new hardwood & carpeting, and have had so many compliments on it from friends & family, who all think it looks stunning. Thank you to Ben, Faisal & to hardwood installers: Tran, Tom, & carpet installer Ridvan, for all your hard work & looking after me!!!! You guys are amazing & unique among other flooring companies I checked into before deciding to hire you. None of them compared to your level of honesty, personalized service, or the way you genuinely care about your clients. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much. We appreciate that you took the time to write such a glowing review. We are so thrilled that you are so happy. We really do try to put the customer first, and when we get such an amazing review, it makes all our efforts worthwhile. Thank you once again. Kind regards, Jeannie on behalf of the FDN team.

More about Floors Direct North

We cover the whole of the GTA and beyond and carry most major brands of hardwood, laminate, carpet, tile and vinyl. We are also ICC (Insurance Claims Collaborative) registered for restoration of damaged floors.

Why not pop in to our showroom in Newmarket or Thornhill where you can see our collection first hand, along with current special offers, or visit www.floorsdirectnorth.ca

We offer a shop-at-home service, first-class customer care and a friendly smile. Our customers are important to us and whilst we aren't perfect, we try hard and pride ourselves on the care and attention we give to every project. Our installers are masters in their fields and you can rest assured you'll be very happy with the installation of your chosen flooring.

We also specialize in custom made stairs.

You can also visit our second location
134 Doncaster Ave
Units 1 & 2
Thornhill
905 235 7155

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hardwood, Engineered wood, Carpet (residential and commercial), Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank, Cork.
Installation, custom made stairs, shop-at-home service, cash and carry, Suppliers of transition, 1/4 round, doorstop and baseboards
Masland, HGTV products, Preverco, Shaw, Mohawk, Kane, Manninton, Shneir, Anderson, Tosca, Bruce, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Twelve Oaks, Laurention, Roxton, Beaulieu, Homerwood, Mohawk, Kraus, Masland, Godfrey Hurst, Vi-Floor, Tuftex, Richmond, Dixie Home/Lifestyles, Congoleum, Adura and many many more. Please check our website for a full list of suppliers
Hardwood and engineered including hand-scraped, wire brushed, distressed and classic. Over 450 laminates to choose from. Hundreds of carpets including cut pile, berber, patterned and wool. Lots of new styles arriving constantly. Luxury Vinyl Tile and wood look plank.
Custom Made Staircases and a shop-at-home service. We are also ICC registered supplying and installing flooring for insurance claims.
2010
No returns after 1 month, no opened boxes. 35% restocking charge may apply. Some companies do not ac
We take, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cheque and cash.
WSIB, Chamber of Commerce for Newmarket, Aurora and Markham Board of Trade
All our work carries a one year warranty as well as the manufacturers guarantee.