Century Toronto Movers

890 Sheppard Ave W, Toronto NORTH YORK ON M2R2S6
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Century Toronto Movers

Reviews for Century Toronto Movers

Meghan in Davisville

I am so happy we choose to go with this company! They actually arrived prior to our early 8 am Sunday start and we're professional, polite and efficient. We had a busy morning stopping at three houses before heading to our final destination and everything was made easy for us. I highly recommend this company and I will use them again when we need moving help!

Diane from Toronto

We moved from Etobicoke to Burlington earlier this year and used Centure Movers. The two gentlemen who moved us were punctual, and very hard workers. They did not start charging us until they arrived at our address while most movers start charging when they leave their yard. The cost of the move was more than reasonable and everything arrived at our new place with no damage. I have recommended this company to other people and would use it again myself.

More about Century Toronto Movers

Reliable and Affordable moving company, serving Toronto & GTA. Provides residential and commercial moving, as well as long distance. Call for special rates - 416-836-8136!