Vcs Aluminum

Reviews for Vcs Aluminum

David
David

Siding Replacement

The job involved the removal of asbestos tile siding and installation of 1" insulation, new vinyl siding, and roof caps.I got 5-6 quotes for this work and went with Vitaly because he ran through it in much more detail than the other options. Several of the others did not even identify the tiles contained asbestos and upped their quotes after I pointed it out to them. With Vitaly there were no hidden charges - he thoroughly scoped the project and made me comfortable with the work that was to be done.Most important - the quality of the work was excellent. I was very happy with the end product; His team did a great job. I would definitely recommend the VCS team.

KS in Mississauga
KS in Mississauga

Exterior Siding

Part of the exterior siding on one side of our house came off after a windstorm. I called three companies with excellent ratings on Home Star and was immediately impressed with Vitaly of VCS Aluminum. He came over quickly to assess the damage and gave me three options to address the problem with no sales pressure at all.
We decided to have all the old siding removed, insulation installed and new siding put on. We had a number of cold spots on the top floor and we felt the added insulation would decrease our energy costs. Probably the best decision we've made in a while! The cost was reasonable and competitive for the job which took about a week. Vitaly and his crew are very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and pay great attention to every detail of the job. We highly recommend VSC Aluminum. You won't regret giving Vitaly a call.

Downtown in Toronto
Downtown in Toronto
27 reviews TORONTO, ON

Eavestrough upgrades and repairs done right

Vitaly took care of business on some complex eavestroughing that had suffered a fallen tree as well as another area where we were adding a second downspout merging into another and into a drain. He does 'custom' work, meaning it doesn't look like the usual mediocre stuff that roofers typically do. (We had years of leaks and breaks on our roofers downspouts). Vitaly was courteous, professional and prompt. No hesitation to recommend.

jwade12000
jwade12000

Siding

We are totally satisfied with the work Vitaly completed at our home. We suffered wind damage and decided to complete the work ourselves rather than use our insurance. Price was very competitive and it was finished exactly as promised in a timely manner. If you're in need of a siding repair VCS aluminum is the only option.

Al L.
Al L.

Eavestroughs and Gutter Replacement

Our close-to 100-year old home needed some work on our eaves and gutter system because the existing system had begun to deteriorate over time. I contacted several companies but what I really appreciated about Vitally was he came by the house and very clearly pointed out the issues and what needed to be done whereas the other companies didn't provide that level of professionalism. He also provided options based on our budget. We ultimately opted to completely re-do our eavestroughs. Vitally and his team showed up on time, they were very communicative during the whole process and the end result looks fantastic. Couldn't be happier with the result. Vitally even repaired the flashings on my roof at no charge. If you're in need of work done on your eavestroughs and gutters, I would highly recommend Vitally and his team. They are very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with.

Side note: I was worried we would have to wait until Spring to get work done because the temperatures started to dip into then egatives and it snowed on some days but Vitally and his colleague worked through it like champs.

Victoria Stevens in East york
Victoria Stevens in East york

Replacing aluminum siding

Some of the aluminum siding on the front of my house blew off in a windstorm. I got Vitaly's name from Homestars and he came over the same day, gave me a quote on the spot and returned the next day with the materials. He arrived on time the following day and completed the work in one day. He did an excellent job. It looks great and he took away all the old aluminum he replaced. He was pleasant, courteous, answered all the questions I had and charged a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing the same kind of service.

Ruslan
Ruslan

Siding

From my very first encounter with Vitaliy , I was very pleased with his vast expertise in the industry. I decided to hire Vitaliy and his team after months of searching for the right company. He is very true to his word; delivery was on time, the job was completed as promised. I was very impressed with the level of cleanliness and professionalism. I would highly recommend Vitaliy and his company.

Toki in Toronto
Toki in Toronto

soffit (siding) repair

We were so impressed by Vitaly and we would not hesitate to recommend him to others. You will not go wrong with Vitaly. He is straight-forward, hard-working and very knowledgeable. Thanks Vitaly!!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Eavestrough Leak

This is a follow up review on the work VCS Aluminum did last year. We had a concern about our eavestrough leaking. VCS Aluminum was called in to take a look at it, and more than obliging to help resolve this issue.

lyurik in North York
lyurik in North York

Replacement of eavestroughs, soffits

Vitaly and his team did excellent work on replacement of 50-years old eavestroughs and installation of new soffits.
It required a custom work on complex corners as well as some adjustments of original design and Vitaly even did not charged me extra $!
The agreed cost was $6,000 (firm), comparative quotes were in the range of $5,000 - $8,000. I chose Vitaly because he explained in details the work plan, answered all my questions and did some important suggestions that other guys did not even mention.
Leo Yurik

More about Vcs Aluminum

Looking for EAVESTROUGH, SIDING, FASCIA, SOFFIT, WINDOW CAPPING replacement, maintenance or repair? Then, CONTACT US NOW for a FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE! At VCS Aluminum, we only work with the finest products and materials available to make sure the job is done right. Our quality siding products not only improves the appearance of your home, but it also reduces utility costs and increases the value. Properly installed gutters keep basements and crawl spaces dry, preserve topsoil, protect siding from backsplash stain and rot and shield windows and doors from water infiltration and damage.
VCS Aluminum is well known all across Greater Toronto Area for custom designs and dedicated craftsmanship. Become one of our next happy customers! CALL or EMAIL us for your FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE TODAY!