Vcs Aluminum

Reviews for Vcs Aluminum

Vince in Mississauga
Vince in Mississauga

Replaced a damaged downspout

I have had a lot of small renovations done in the past, but my recent experience with Vitaliy Simonyans from VCS Aluminum was the best service I ever had. I found him on homestars.com, he was very honest and reliable and he did a fantastic job. I kept thanking him over and over because I could never imagine that he would replace my downspout and make it look way better than the original. I called several other companies and they wouldn't even come out to give an estimate because the job was not worth their while. I am so fortunate that I met this very honest and reliable contractor. I will definitely refer him to everyone I know. I will definitely call him back when I need my eavestrough replaced very soon.

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough

Replace Eavestrough

It is without any hesitation that I recommend Vitaliy Simonyans and his crew at VCS.

Last summer I made appointments with three other companies that were at the top of the homestar list for this category for this same job. One company outsourced the quote to a guy without any references, the other company was way overpriced, and the company that gave us the third quote never returned emails or phone calls. This year we found Vitaliy.

Vitaliy did an excellent job right from the beginning. He was on time for for our scheduled quote; he patiently helping us choose colours; and he helped us come up with some creative solutions to avoid having one of our down spouts emptying on to our driveway.

The day we had scheduled the work to be done had to be one of the hottest we had seen this summer. This didn't slow him down. He was early, and worked straight until the job was done. Vitaliy made sure that all of the details that we had asked for were done. Leaf guards, rain barrel, redirecting water not simply replacing the inadequate Eavestrough that we already had. My wife and I have two small children who love to run around the backyard in their bare-feet, and Vitaliy made sure that there were absolutely no pieces of aluminum left on the lawn. Complete attention to detail.

Arash at Yonge and Sheppard
Arash at Yonge and Sheppard

New Eavestroughs and rainguard

I hired Vitaliy after reading the reviews about his work online. The reviews are all correct. He gave me a fair estimate, he showed up on time and did the work exactly as he promised. He was very honest and did everything to accomodate my needs. He even left a couple of sections of down spouts for me in case I wanted to extend them. All and all, I was very satisfied with his service. I'll use him again, and I have and will recommend him to friends.

David Marks in Thornhill
David Marks in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Siding, Soffits, Eavestoughs and Windows

We hired Vitally after seeing the fantastic job he did on our neighbor's siding. His quote was reasonable and a full and comprehensive estimate provided very quickly. It was a delight to have Vitally working on our project from beginning to end. He was punctual, thorough and a master craftsman. In fact I would describe watching him work is like watching an artist. Vitally suggested and used the very best in materials and did not skimp on cost in any way whatsoever. He arranged for our windows to be made up very quickly so as not to delaybthe siding project and did a great job of installing them. I would not hesitate to recommend Vitallly to anyone seeking to enhance the value of their home, as he has done for us. A true gentleman and a great contractor.....this is not something one finds easily today!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Vinyl Siding

We hired Vitaliy after reading reviews about VCS Aluminum online. We did not hear of him from anyone we knew. It was a risk, but his price was significantly lower than any other quote I received, so we decided to take the gamble. Vitaliy was a pleasure to deal with from the start. He was reliable and punctual everytime he came for an appointment or to begin work. He was very good at explaining everything and giving reasons for why I should or should not make certain decisions. he finished his work earlier than the expected timeframe and he left our backyard cleaner than before he came. We truly enjoyed working with him. Highly recommended!

Kim in Concord
Kim in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Eavestrough Installation

I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with the service that Vitaliy provided! He was very professional and gave me the best price out of 3 other quotes. The end result looked amazing and he even went out of his way to remove a huge antenna from my roof. He answered all of my questions every step of the way and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

christopher Innes in Toronto
christopher Innes in Toronto

installing evestrough and deling with problems

Vitaly installed excellent product, with leaf-guard, replacing really outdated eavestrough. He came quickly, insalled efficiently on a difficult location - and a week later, when a major thunderstorm flooded the basement because his downspouts were so much more efficient than the previous (which were still connected to the sewers in the old way). Vitaly came immediately the next day, to solve the problem - free of any additional charge!

sydney wise in Thornhill
sydney wise in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

siding and eavestroughs

Vitaly was a pleasure to work with. great work ethic extremely clean and neat. Price was exactly what was quoted work was completed in a timely fashion Would definitely use his services again

Pat Thompson in Toronto
Pat Thompson in Toronto

Eavestroughs and siding

Vitaly was always prompt with returning calls and provided reliable advice. His estimate of the work and cost was right on from beginning to end. He is a hard worker and meticulous in his work. I plan to use his services again in the near future.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Relocated downpipes and installed leaf guard

Working with Vitaliy was a very positive experience. He was very quick to provide a free on-site quote. His price was very fair. He completed his work within a few days of providing the quote and we are very pleased with the quality and workmanship provided. In addition, we found him very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely use his services again, and will certainly recommend him to others requiring a similar service!

Thank you very much Trevor for the great feedback.It was a pleasure working with you on this project!

More about Vcs Aluminum

Looking for EAVESTROUGH, SIDING, FASCIA, SOFFIT, WINDOW CAPPING replacement, maintenance or repair? Then, CONTACT US NOW for a FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE! At VCS Aluminum, we only work with the finest products and materials available to make sure the job is done right. Our quality siding products not only improves the appearance of your home, but it also reduces utility costs and increases the value. Properly installed gutters keep basements and crawl spaces dry, preserve topsoil, protect siding from backsplash stain and rot and shield windows and doors from water infiltration and damage.
VCS Aluminum is well known all across Greater Toronto Area for custom designs and dedicated craftsmanship. Become one of our next happy customers! CALL or EMAIL us for your FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE TODAY!