Vcs Aluminum

Reviews for Vcs Aluminum

Ekaterina in North york
Ekaterina in North york

Siding

We chose VCS Aluminum because Vitaly seemed so truthful in explaining the technology and the expectations post replacement. He came for a free estimate and took down part of the old siding to see what had to be done. It was a small but complicated job: remove a section of old siding under a roof overhang.
He provided us with honest advice. He certainly was not the lowest estimate, but his attention to detail, craftsmanship, responsiveness, and professionalism were well worth the price. The quality of his work is very high. The job was done very quickly, and looks great, the detail work was done better than I could have expected. Vitaly finished the job on time and on budget. I would definitely recommend VCS Aluminum to everyone!!! Thank you, Vitaly

Ecowoods Inc.
Ecowoods Inc.
2 reviews North York, ON

Siding and eavestrough replacement

After calling three companies from homestars, one did not called me back, the other said that the job was too small for them and will recommend to use one of their contractors. VCS aluminum was the only who saw the job and gave us an estimate. The prices were reasonable. They started and finished the job as they said, Vitaliy is very proffesional and would recommend his services to anyone.

Janna in North york
Janna in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Vinyl Siding Replace

I used this service in july. The service is great and the quality of work is amaizing, done on time. The price was very reasonable for this excellent work. I can say, Vitaly is a real professional in this business, which is hard to find today. I made a great choice by hiring him and recommend him as a professional in siding replacement. It was a pleasure to deal with him, as he was very respectful and honest.

Dmitry in North york
Dmitry in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Vitaly was a pleasure to work with. We had several estimates but Vitaly impressed us. He came by for a quote very quickly, gave us a reasonable price. We needed all new eaves and downspout and the facia was badly stained by overflow from the old eaves. He answered all our questions and concerns and explained what needed to be done in details . We were extremely impressed with his professionalism, punctuality, and diligence. He is knowledgeable, honest and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right. The price was extremely reasonable for the amount of work we had done and would definitely use this company again. Also, everything was clean and tidy at the end of each day.
He treated the job as if it was his own house. We would definitely recommend VCS Aluminum without hesitation. We have already referred him to our friends and neighbors.

Peter in North york
Peter in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Gutters and eavestroughs

Vitaly did a great job. He installed the gutters, eaves, and leaf guards promptly, even though the weather did not cooperate. He also did some extra work not part of the original agreement at no extra cost. Clean up was excellent and thorough. I would highly recommend VCS.

Dave in Willowdale, North York
Dave in Willowdale, North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Eaves repair

Vitaliy was in a word, great! I had obtained another quote from another Home Stars rated company (it is highly rated) and received a quote for more than twice the amount Vitaliy quoted. He disconnected two downspouts and one of them had to have the drainage reconfigured. He took the time to explain some aspects of his work, and completed his job in about 2 hours. I would highly recommend VCS Aluminum to friends and family.

Sarah P. in Toronto
Sarah P. in Toronto

Eavestrough, siding and fascia repairs

I called Vitaliy from VCS Aluminum after being disappointed by the service levels of another eavestrough company that I had used in the spring. I wanted to have a few minor repairs done to the exterior of my house. I was extremely pleased with Vitaliy's work. He was professional, helpful and he knew his stuff. The outcome was great and his pricing was fair. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

More about Vcs Aluminum

Looking for EAVESTROUGH, SIDING, FASCIA, SOFFIT, WINDOW CAPPING replacement, maintenance or repair? Then, CONTACT US NOW for a FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE! At VCS Aluminum, we only work with the finest products and materials available to make sure the job is done right. Our quality siding products not only improves the appearance of your home, but it also reduces utility costs and increases the value. Properly installed gutters keep basements and crawl spaces dry, preserve topsoil, protect siding from backsplash stain and rot and shield windows and doors from water infiltration and damage.
VCS Aluminum is well known all across Greater Toronto Area for custom designs and dedicated craftsmanship. Become one of our next happy customers! CALL or EMAIL us for your FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE TODAY!