Seaway Pools & Beachcomber Hot Tubs

Seaway Pools & Beachcomber Hot Tubs

Reviews for Seaway Pools & Beachcomber Hot Tubs

waht in Markham
waht in Markham

7 day return policy, Warning.

Bought 4 water bags I thought the price was very high but in a hurry, bought 4 anyways. later that week stopped at another pool store who had the exact bags for half the price and bought 4 more. Back at Seaway to return 8 days later and was refused. They showed a 7 DAY RETURN POLICY in small print on the receipt. I have found SEAWAY POOL to be VERY expensive, terrible return policy . Will no longer use this company.

Chad in Mississauga
Chad in Mississauga

Stay Away from Seaway

We purchased a beachcomber hot tub in October 2017 from Seaway with a full five year warranty for any defects. Within a month, some of the lights began to fail. I contacted them immediately and was told no repairs could be completed until spring. I was promised a call back to schedule the repair, but followed up myself in July 2018. Seaway completely botched the repair job and left our hot tub with different coloured uneven panels with rusty nails sticking out. Almost two months later both Seaway and Beachcomber are giving us the runaround and have made no effort to repair their awful work.

Vanessa of newmarket in Newmarket
Vanessa of newmarket in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Customer satisfaction NOT guaranteed

All they want is the sale and your money... After that you don't matter.

Our hot tub was supposed to be delivered in the first week of June but it didn't happen. The Manager suggested we RENT out a hot tub for $500 (!!!) over the weekend. So after them not keeping their promise, they make more money by renting out their hideous hot tub. They promised $400 store credit though which is not okay because it is still less than what we paid for the rental.

When they delivered the tub, my husband was at work. I called the manager and told her my husband will be back at 6pm and will literally go straight to their shop and give the check. I was told they they would have to remove the tub from our backyard because they could not wait 3 hours for my husband to be home. I was told about keeping the contract when they were the ones who delayed the delivery for 1 month.

Be very cautious with the promises they make. You might be left with no option but to pay more.

Brent from Stouffville
Brent from Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Swimming pool

With lengthy pool company interviews, we decided on Seaway Pools Markham. Craig ( owner) showed complete professionalism, and listened to what we wanted and built us a beautiful pool for our family. It was completed in the fall of 2016 was ready for the spring of 2017. His team of experts Brian, Ian and Corrine helped out to make things perfect. His Seaway team, where there quick to answer any emails and questions we might have had. I would definitely recommend Seaway Pools for those wanting an exceptional company to work with on building your pool . Just want to say Thanks.

Colin from Uxbridge
Colin from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Inground pool

I have and will continue to recommend Seaway to anyone looking to purchase a pool. After calling many companies Craig from Seaway was the first to call beck. He showed up on time, worked with us with what we asked, the price was exactly what we agreed (no surprises), and the work was completed ahead of schedule. Craig promised my kids that they would be swimming for the August long weekend and he delivered!

Thank you for the opportunity to build your pool! It was our pleasure to help you bring enjoyment and family time to your backyard. We hope that you enjoy the pool for many years to come.

Diana from Toronto
Diana from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Pool opening

Do not use this company - stay far away! Completely unprofessional, do not return phone calls, emails and will bill you for work that is not completed. I made an appointment to open my pool and was provided with 2 men who did not know what they were doing. I was promised services that were not provided nor were the men informed of the services. They billed me the day they sent their men to open my pool. All they did was take the cover off and even with that my husband and I helped. We were charged $405 for a pool cover removal! No invoice was provided and no authorization was given to bill the credit card. We were left with a dirty pool and no mechanicals working. Absolute terrible customer service! Contacted the owner, who also doesn't respond!

It is disappointing to us that you feel this way about our service. Our servicemen spent extra time in your yard detailing the pools operation, a service not usually included in a regular opening. Leaves and debris were scooped from the pool and hot tub. All equipment was assembled and re-connected. The spa was rinsed and cleaned and chemicals were added to the pool. As mentioned to you in the telephone conversation with our owner, our men were at your property to open your pool, which was done to the best of our ability. When the call was booked there was no mention that parts were broken and needed to be replaced. It is our policy to charge the credit card given at the time of booking after the service is complete. The pool at this property was open end May 13th and the card was processes May 16th, three days after service was done.

mark from Vaughan
mark from Vaughan

Beachcomber Hot Tub Repairs

Used them to do simple replacement of return pipes to pump and valves and they had to make multiple trips to complete the job after i called them multiple times. They take your credit card information first, so difficult to correct issues afterwards. After i filled the tub again, water still leaked all over the place and completely drained, damaging the motor, and forcing me to make the repairs myself. I was charged for a missing massage jet, but it was not installed and i had to call them again to provide it.

Review has 1 previous version
Sandra Petersen from Unionville
Sandra Petersen from Unionville
2 reviews Unionville, ON

Project

Last year we did a major backyard pool renovation project. Seaway Pools, in particular Craig, was great in helping us with the planning of the project. He provided good advice and patiently answered our questions. Seaway also came through for us when it came to the project implementation. The work was completed on time and on budget.

Debora
Debora

Pool liner

DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!!! completely unprofessional!!!

We originally purchased our pool from Seaway a while back. We have moved and brought the pool with us and as expected the liner ripped. We ordered a new liner through Seaway (Newmarket) and they charged us a lot of money. We told them the kind of pool along with the hight of the pool. They went ahead and ordered the liner and we went to pick it up.

Well, as it turns out the liner they ordered was wrong. We let them know and they not only told us that they will not refund our money but they suggested we take them to small claims court!!! We called this company because they were who we bought the pool from and we thought they knew what they were doing......it is obvious that they know nothing and are used to having angry customers (hence the easy "take us to court"quote. The owner wont call us, and the staff wont get back to us!

Hi Debora,
I am sorry to hear of all the trouble you are having with getting a proper liner for your above ground pool. Our owner spoke with someone from your family yesterday and had come to an agreement to order a new liner at no charge to you. The reason for the delay and request for photos of the pool is because no proof of purchase was provided, we want to make sure we get you the correct liner.

We are a company who has been in business for 30 successful years and have done so through our quality construction, knowledge and aftermarket service.

More about Seaway Pools & Beachcomber Hot Tubs

Celebrating our 30th year of swimming pool design, construction and retail service. A fully trained technical service staff on hand for field or in house hot tub & pool service. An authorized Beachcomber Hot Tub dealer for over 19 years with a full line up of hot tubs on display ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Markham?