Keystone Mechanical Group Inc.

27 Dufflaw Rd. Toronto ON M6A 2W2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in North York  >  Keystone Mechanical Group Inc.

Reviews for Keystone Mechanical Group Inc.

Kristen in Toronto
Kristen in Toronto

HVAC System

I found this company on the web and I have not regretted it since.
I hired them to do a complete HVAC system in my home. Nando was the person who came out, for the site survey and within a week they installed all the equipment.
The technicians are very professional and ensured they rolled out their red carpets in my home, so they woulnd't damage my floors.
Many thanks to the Keystone crew!!
I Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Replace central air conditioning system

Our small office central air conditioning system failed and Nando and his team responded promptly with quote and quick turnaround. We are Engineers and Contractors ourselves and we have had Keystone help with several projects over the past few years and we can attest to their competence and professional manner of delivering service. Our office staff is once again cool and back to work! Thanks Nando and Keystone Mechanical team.

Chris Perez from Toronto
Chris Perez from Toronto

Fireplace

Keystone completed an unexpectedly difficult install of a fireplace at my home. They went above and beyond to make the install work - running a new gas line when they couldn't tee off an existing one, and installing the exhaust vent in such a way that it minimized the protrusion into the living space. They were also far more reasonable in cost (for the unit and install) than the top rated competitor. I'd gladly recommend their work!