Living LIGHTING Pickering - No Longer In Business

Lighting
1755 Pickering Parkway PICKERING ON L1V6K5
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Pickering  >  Living LIGHTING Pickering - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Living LIGHTING Pickering - No Longer In Business

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Hallway fixture

Selection was great, but customer service stunk!!! My wife got nothing but the run around and attitude from anyone she spoke to. Not helpful even after sale. Wouldn't even give us a date of arrival. They don't stock anything. Everything is ordered. Timeframes never held up to.

tundeigli
tundeigli
6 reviews Ajax, ON

light fixtures

We got several light fixtures from this store. The show room is a good size with nice displays. Staff were friendly although I wish they gave us more tips on how much power each fixture would drain. When it came to purchase, the staff were friendly and gave us a nice price. The lights turned out nice.

Jay from Ajax
Jay from Ajax

chandelier, pendant and bath lights

Selection is great, we searched many places for a style that we liked and couldnt find it at the bigger box stores. Surprisingly, they had 2 styles we liked right away. Their staff is friendly and answered all of our questions. They worked with us on budget also... would shop their again!

Lynn from Whitby-647
Lynn from Whitby-647
22 reviews Whitby, ON

LIGHT FIXTURE

Great customer service and very helpful. I was looking at a fixture that was above my budget and was showed an alternative that was much better priced. Most companies try to over sell you but here it was the opposite. Very pleased

Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
16 reviews Scarborough, ON

Modern Lights

We have purchased several lights from this company and have been impressed with their selection and knowledge about lighting. The dining room light that we purchased has received many compliments and is truly a showpiece in our home. I have found some of their lower end fixtures at the big box stores at a lower price point so be sure you look around before buying but know that they are a great alternative when you want something a little different.

Eastender
Eastender
1 review Pickering, ON

Renovating my home

I decided to shop local before I headed into Toronto. Surprise, surprise. Pickering has the best kept secret for lighting in the whole GTA. Great service combined with excellent design sense made choosing from the hundreds of fixtures a breeze. The showroom looks amazing. No cluttered junk store feel here, it really is a showroom, well laid out and easy to navigate. Thanks for all your time and help. I will be back for a couple of table lamps!

Thankyou for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your shopping experience with Living LIGHTING Pickering. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you in the future.
The Staff at Living LIGHTING Pickering